1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

If at all Google could employ one full time employee, Directories would be cleaner...

Discussion in 'Directories' started by samdar, May 4, 2012.

1. jhnrang

jhnrang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are so funny ............ I just can't think off anything............. lol

When was the time you heard first time about Matt Cutts? Here we have been following him long before you even registered on this forum .... and you come here teaching us about Matt Cutts?

http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/how-to-report-paid-links/
    Ever know about this post? We had great discussion over here about it and on seomoz even before this post. :)

What is it you are doing with you directory but not following generally accepted pattern? ( http://www.smsweb.org/index.php?list=latest )
    You mean its only me who is listing sites who uses keywords???? Why don't you check your own site and check if your editorial policy is any different from us??? (using keywords)

You behave you are the beginning & end of online knowledge (which of-course makes you look very childish and almost a noob) ----- why don't you learn from others and change your style than doing the opposite?

Why you get hurt when I say you acted like what we termed them QBC?? Any mistakes or weakness??? Ohh Yes..... YOU installed a script on a re-purposed domain which backlink has nothing to do with the present status of the site.

Why don't you read this article on directories .......... by Google
    http://googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.in/2010/06/quality-links-to-your-site.html

What ... you don't sell links on the basis of PR? Please ... maan... don't ya get me ... what I see on your directory is a widget that says your directory site is PR6
    http://www.rankchecker.com/pagerank-checker/#smsweb.org

Do you want to say ... you follow all what Matt says and you can double-talk by displaying the PR widget?

Last edited: May 5, 2012
    jhnrang, May 5, 2012 IP
  2. samdar

samdar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think debating / interacting with a knowledgable person is wise. But you seem to have no ears and behave like a worn our tape recorder! Alright, let me be the QBC or whatever you call. And you be blessed :)

Thanks.

samdar, May 5, 2012 IP
  3. jhnrang

jhnrang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Good point indeed. Even I thought so ..... but after I spent few minutes on your site....(directory) .... I found you double-talk or are totally ignorant of what you say (Why submit to us ) ... first thing is the PR6 option (people should submit to your directory because it is a PR6!!!! :rolleyes:
    What type of marketing strategy is that? Isn't not manipulating SERP as Matt pointed out? Why are you promoting high PR .. that Google has been saying for so long?

Change yourself to what you say ... rather than advising others on things you have little knowledge. :)

jhnrang, May 5, 2012 IP
    indyonline likes this.
  4. indyonline

indyonline Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    lol You are too damn funny. If you think you make more money than me I guarantee you are wrong. This is just my hobby, if you seen the numbers my construction biz makes a year you would shit your pants and slap yourself. Ya, you talk a good game but the bottom line is selling expired dropped domains is crap. Yes Godaddy is going to allow or do it when there are so many dumb asses out there that fall for the shit and think they are going to get rich selling links from your crappy ass expired and dropped domains.

I never claimed to be a mogul and all this other shit you are talking so stop putting words in my mouth just to try and make yourself look better. No reason to lie and make shit up man.

It's too bad we couldn't meet face to face because I guarantee you wouldn't be talking any of this shit and if you did you would only get one word out...

I don't have time for this anymore. People, well, experienced people, know that buying selling dropped/expired domains is garbage and makes chump change. If you was smart enough to make money the right way you wouldn't have to waste time making shit money selling domains.

and while your talking shit about me looking into your year old post, you have researched me too so whats the difference? and it didn't take but a few minutes for me anyway so don't sit there and act like I waste my day on some dumb ass loser selling expired/dropped domains...

So go ahead, say some more lies, put words in my mouth and sell your crappy ass expired domains and enjoy the chump change you make...
    =P

indyonline, May 5, 2012 IP
  5. indyonline

Best Answers:
    Ya, he is quite possibly the biggest hypocrite here at DP.
    I just love his garbage, broken English web sites too. Not to mention the stupid ass name.
    I thought .org's were for organizations and non profit sites, he's too stupid to know that though. I mean surely that stupid domain name had to be available as a .com

6. samdar

samdar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, I can't imagine how such a ignorant, dumb ass, unprofessional person can do any kind of business. God help his clients :)

samdar, May 5, 2012 IP
  7. indyonline

Best Answers:
    Nice one... That's all you got...? lol
    BTW, use "an" before a word that starts with a vowel...
    Little English lesson for ya there. Maybe it will help that garbage site of yours... Doubt it though...
    $100 and I will fix that garbage site for you. Let me know...
    lol

8. indyonline

Best Answers:
    I don't know why I thought about this before but PR is done... It don't matter at all and you use it to sell your crap to people that don't know any better. You don't need PR, you need SERP's just in case you didn't know that either. I have sites that make over a thousands a piece per month and they have PR1 and PR2. If you would get over PR you might make some real money.
    Talk about feeling bad for my clients? lol I really feel bad for the people that waste their money on your expired/dropped domains that will lose PR the next time they are cached and or cause people to get banned from Adsense cuz you sold them a domain that was banned already...

9. samdar

samdar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here you go, yet another remarkable analysis. Being a native English guy, you do a good job with English. Why don't you go to 'an' old age school or kindergarden school to do English teaching? I promise you are really good at it. Should try that and who knows you may even switch your profession :)

These DP debates, internet hobby and the said construction business is not suitable for you. English teaching is where the future is! Go grab it... lol :)

samdar, May 5, 2012 IP
  10. indyonline

Best Answers:
    lol this is the funniest one yet man. It really shows your lack of intelligence. If anything I should be teaching idiots like you and charging to fix your sites.... but I don't like teaching, I like building things...

11. jhnrang

jhnrang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Lol ..... got it where it hurts most ... not knowing a language properly and indicating as master of it by way of maintaining UNIQUENESS of a site's content seems embarrassing enough to me..lol :)

Also for those who want to know about QBC or Quick Buck Crew .... here are two related threads from early part of 2007 when these PR domain merchants first started to cash in on...

so the OP learnt his/her trade from them with some improvements... :)

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=351259
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=343906

The OP is a self-professed maintainer of the directory editorial standards. While he/she points out Matt Cutts and Google's policy on PR and link sales ......... he/she does that on his/her own site by putting a PR widget as main selling point!! What can you say to this guy.... he/she all yours :)

While I ask/challenge him/her to start a new directory on a brand new domain..... and to do the same he/she does not answer but starts giving out teaching lessons to me about domaining/directory editorship etc. (for which he has next to little knowledge from what we see/gather from the user's posts so far).

jhnrang, May 5, 2012 IP
  12. samdar

samdar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your assumptions of taking for granted is warned. Don't just assume that I sell off PR domain and know nothing about internet or Serps. Perhaps I can say that I have more experience and domain knowledge than you. Have sat as a speaker in many conferences with industry folks like SEO Moz co-founder, who is a very good friend of mine.

This proves that you are such a visionary who can make statements from nowhere with great level of assumptions. Should I say myself stupid to have prolonged this debate with such a manerless a*** who calls comes from nowhere, knows nothing but can talk for days and days with meaningless posts.

Dot.

samdar, May 5, 2012 IP
  13. indyonline

Best Answers:
    WTF is that suppose to mean? Did your translation software crash on you? or are you TRYING to warn me about something? lol

Let's see some pictures then? If you have been speaking at conferences there are bound to be some pictures right? This is probably just more of your lies. And who cares if you have anyway, like that means anything... So you were talking about selling garbage expired dropped domains to make money? I feel bad for them if what you say is true because they are now dumber after hearing you speak. What conferences anyway? Were they here in the US?
    lol probably not...

14. samdar

samdar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First read your language pal. It's drastic and I guess which is why you don't do editing at all. It seems like if guys from the west have nothing to convey, they pull down this language string. Too funny and childish way to take this route.

Who are you to challenge? You came down the debate and started to bitch my site. Which is why I opened up and slammed your site with proof. Your directory is not even moderated while allowing any titles and any descriptions. Then why come here, shout out and take 5 years old thread and waste our time. Go kiddo, go learn something about editing and come back after a month to talk about this.

samdar, May 5, 2012 IP
  15. indyonline

Best Answers:
    Ya, you about summed it up there lol He is a hypocrite fool making chump change.

16. samdar

samdar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You should shut you FN mouth after seeing this.

<Removed for privacy>

We do businesses in 52 countries and our one year US revenue alone is more than yours, your fathers and your grand father's life time earnings. Don't you ever think that by just sitting in the US, you can bitch anything. I have lived many years in the US and I know some FN a** like you.

Now this puts an end and people can see what sort of an ignorant kid you are.

samdar, May 5, 2012 IP
  17. jhnrang

jhnrang Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The most suitable phrase to describe him/her. :)

OK -- Grandpa (I'm kiddo as you say ) .... should we abide by your BS ... or we go along the rest of the world????

Let my descriptions be un-moderated ............. but moderate your own site which allows Keywords in its listing as I pointed out in few listings that I highlighted. Do you think those keyworded listings following Google's or Matt's .... guidelines?
    Fun .. maaan ...you give me big laugh. :)

jhnrang, May 5, 2012 IP
  18. indyonline

Best Answers:
    lol let me say something about people from the East you would be screaming racism... and believe me, I could say a lot about stuff related to what you are doing. But it ain't about East or West there are intelligent people everywhere, you're just not one of them... Sorry for that, blame your parents who must have been smoking something while you were in the womb

You, because he is obviously more intelligent than you, you are just mad because another person outed you...

19. indyonline

Best Answers:
    probably a her...

20. indyonline

Best Answers:
    IDK, as soon as I seen the word Asia in the title of the video I closed the page...?

You wish buddy. I guarantee My bank account is bigger. oh and my grandpa, while your talking shit, was a millionaire...

get real... that is the dumbest BS you have mentioned yet. and your hypocrite ass was just talking shit about other people making assumptions... see now? you are a hypocrite... nuff said