1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hi, I am looking for content writters for 500 words @ $1-$1.5

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by tanda, May 5, 2012.

Hi,
    I am looking for content writters for 500 words @ $1-$1.5

Note:- i need good unique,copyscape passed, grammar free articles with good English contents and i am looking for long time work.(PLEASE SEND YOUR EMAIL ID ALONG WITH PM)

Candidates from India is my first preference because i am paying via bank.

I want to taking some good candidates for this task so please send their email id along with pm's

Only good candidates are acceptable .... So, please don't waste my and your own time ...

Thanks in advance.....

tanda, May 5, 2012 IP
  2. meholaman

meholaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $0.20-30 per 100 words? For "good unique,copyscape passed, grammar free articles with good English"? You'd be lucky to get content that meets half of your criteria at $1/100.

meholaman, May 5, 2012 IP
  3. TonyMarket

TonyMarket Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    As you've mentioned in Thread, "please don't waste my and your own time ..." , actually, you're wasting your time by posting this Thread in Content Creation Section. This thread belongs to CHEAP STUFF. Please do it so you can get best as you need and not the higher rate writer or writing like me. We also don't want to waste our time either

TonyMarket, May 5, 2012 IP
  4. tanda

tanda Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So are you agree on $1/500 words article?

Let me know.

tanda, May 5, 2012 IP
  5. TonyMarket

TonyMarket Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No one will give you "good unique,copyscape passed, grammar free articles with good English contents" at your cheap rate in DP. If you find the one then there will be 2 possibilities.

1- Contents will not be up-to the level that you need.
    2- They're Badly in need of money to agree at your rate. (This will not be fore long time, after getting they need, No more work... )

I hope you follow my both reply to get work. My rate is $2/100. (Not even fit to your dream)

So do as I said in cheap stuff section otherwise this might be spamming and you might get banned for not following rules.

All the best.

Last edited: May 5, 2012
    ancha27 likes this.
  6. ContentVisionz

ContentVisionz Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 14
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Serious Joker!!

ContentVisionz, May 5, 2012 IP
  7. goforgogo

goforgogo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I hope you follow my both reply to get work. My rate is $2/100. (Not even fit to your dream)--well said. 500 words for $1!!! it is really pathetic to hear

goforgogo, May 5, 2012 IP
  8. article expert

article expert Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    people think that they get every thing good at cheap price.

LOL!!!

article expert, May 5, 2012 IP
  9. Khaidem

Khaidem Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    If you really looks for good articles then you have to somehow compromise with the price.

Khaidem, May 5, 2012 IP
  10. bunny2790

bunny2790 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    lol, Please move on cheap stuff. ;)

bunny2790, May 5, 2012 IP
  11. koooladi

koooladi Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    exactly :p

koooladi, May 5, 2012 IP
  12. TonyMarket

TonyMarket Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I don't know what Mod* are doing as they are so expert in giving Infraction but they don't see that people just not following/obeying their rules and doing spamm. If not spam then i think, he/she should edit post and write- "Wrong Section".

13. bunny2790

bunny2790 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am also agreed , Please All MOD Look on them who just made for Cheap Stuff however they're posting in wrong section, Not only for same thread which we're talking about, same other Members also doing same mistake..

Please wake up all MOD

Last edited: May 5, 2012
  14. tanda

tanda Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey,bunny,tony i need for article writer who doing for this job and got lots of pm with this same offer.My need is related to contents so i posted in this section.You people just doing jealous i think.I hired two agency for it and i need for a long term so that's why i will spending less money.

"Thanks for making this forum.Here thousandS of people depend on this website for their earning".

tanda, May 5, 2012 IP
  15. bunny2790

bunny2790 Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Heheheh, Lol ;) Anyways Best of luck who cheers with you. Bye :)

16. TonyMarket

TonyMarket Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi Tanda,
    I'm not jealous. I'm also providing the same contents writing service to all clients with best SEO offers and result payout too. I was helping you to get writers for your projects and not banned from forum by not following rules. If you could had posted in CONTENT or service, you can be right but not in this section. As you said, there are many people who can give you offers but before proceeding to them please have a look to sample work or iTrades and client reviews to select Best suitable for your long term orders. If you want I do can give you sample work FREE to check my quality as your orders are long term.

Making money is not an issue, every one is here for it but by wrong section, you can;t get that.

Enjoy your agency relationships. Hope to see you soon.

17. ketset

ketset Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi it does seem that it it is too cheap for an article of 500 words, remember that 500 words takes at least half an hour and if you want quality then research must be done - How do you really fell paying someone $1 for half hours work or more - ummmm

ketset, May 5, 2012 IP
  18. george.UK

george.UK Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think you are from India, but even then its quite cheap 1 US$ = 53 Indian Rs
    Seems like you have got order from somewhere for 2$ per article, and you are trying to make 1$ profit per article

Nevertheless, if you do not mind if you got any serious writer on that rates, forward it to me as well :)
    I would be waiting

george.UK, May 5, 2012 IP
  19. tobetheman

tobetheman Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Job Postings like these are killing this forum and other forums...

tobetheman, May 5, 2012 IP
  20. guitarizma

guitarizma Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Jealous?? Any idea what that means? - painfully desirous of another's advantages - I'm sure you don't have those advantages to be desirous of in the first place because you wouldn't have anything beyond pages of gibberish for that price. So, "jealous" is out of the question. A decent writer would make more money picking his nose!

And, I'm not surprised you got many P.Ms - unfortunately enough, there's a breed of "writers" - NOT WORDSMITHS, who'd grab anything that comes their way because they know they wouldn't get better offers against the quality they offer. That might sound harsh, but its true - you can find tons of them on one of the most popular "bidding system" freelance portals out there (I hope you know the name).

It's people like you who have created a niche market altogether - the Copyscape free gibberish market! Just scrape off content from popular blogs and jumble up the words so Google and C.S get too confused to blow the "Copyright" whistle - doesn't matter if the recreated matter even has proper grammar. The writers you'd hire at that price don't create content - in a way they refurbish it...if you know what I mean!

BTW how many of your "cheap" writers actually know how to check matter using CS? Even if they're using a free version (they can't afford the premium version for that price), they'd need to host the content and then check on CS! I hope you know that, but I've been in the writing business too long to know that many don't know that. "Copyscape", "compelling content", "keyword rich content" and "SEO content" are some of the most commonly used and misunderstood phrases...too bad, content writing boils down to semantics at the end of the day!

And please stop asking for the attention of Indian writers whenever you're on a shoestring budget. It's true there are some leeches, but there are "real writers" also and I don't feel ashamed to include my name in the list! Yes, I do have clients paying me $25 for 500 words and they are some of the biggest names across different industry verticals - too big to ignore the importance of quality content!.

A piece of free advice: Do yourself a favor by inviting guest posts in exchange for a link - you'd at least be able to retain some of your convoluted and miserable ego!

guitarizma, May 5, 2012 IP
    bumba1988 likes this.