1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal help please

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by kailash.jsh, May 4, 2012.

Hey my buddies, hopping you all are doing well, actually i'm an Indian paypal user, but i want to transfer money outside for some other buusiness reasons, so can i use Credit card to my paypa or after this can i able to make transactions to outside india, let me know guys, if there is any problem with that

Thanks for your support

kailash.jsh, May 4, 2012 IP
  2. gsk6u

gsk6u Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, You can use your cc to make international transactions through paypal....No problems.

gsk6u, May 4, 2012 IP
  3. webmount

webmount Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use your credit card without any problem with your paypal but it should be international credit card and should have visa or master card logo over it

webmount, May 4, 2012 IP
  4. JoomlaDesigner

JoomlaDesigner Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can definitely do that mate as all Indian credit cards are either Master OR VISA and works internationally... So just go ahead.

JoomlaDesigner, May 4, 2012 IP
  5. tonylawson55

tonylawson55 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes you can do India-to-foreign transactions using your credit card(s). However, India-to-India transactions are not allowed because of strict RBI guidelines.

tonylawson55, May 4, 2012 IP
  6. sufia

sufia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes! RBI guidelines strict for paypal. :p paypal cannot operate easily in India.

sufia, May 6, 2012 IP
  7. AppServ

AppServ Member

Best Answers:
    You can send money when ur paypal add ur creadit card and verify this card

AppServ, May 7, 2012 IP
  8. samdar

samdar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First of all you have to be clear in your question. If you are asking if you can pay someone outside India by connecting CC to your PayPal, you must be naive. That't the purpose of PayPal. You can connect your CC and Debit card to make PayPal transaction.

However, if you are asking if you can make transaction by connecting your paypa's (I guess this is Papa aka Dad) credit card, the answer may be different. Legally you are not allowed to use someone elses' credit card. Even though he is your Papa, you can't or you shouldn't. While PayPal may allow you to add that CC, and even allow you to send funds outside if you verify that card, it is not legally correct.

Instead create a PayPal account on your dad's name, connect his CC and use it. That would be ideal solution.

samdar, May 7, 2012 IP
  9. archc

archc Banned

Best Answers:
    What if Dad given add-on card to you?

archc, May 8, 2012 IP
  10. samdar

samdar Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If your dad has given add-on card in your name, you can certainly use in PayPal. An add-on card is your card, while it bills your dad's pocket. As simple as that.

samdar, May 8, 2012 IP
  11. stockphoto

stockphoto Peon

Best Answers:
    You can use any credit card to send payment using your paypal account, and thats the only option for indians to send payment now

stockphoto, May 8, 2012 IP