1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to get quality backlinks to get 1st Google Rank on my Clickbank review website?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by ehsan121, May 3, 2012.

hello everyone, Can anybody tell me where to get quality backlinks on my clickbank review website to get 1st rank on Google with my specific keyword?

Where from you guys gets backlinks to your clickbank websites? please teach me?

ehsan121, May 3, 2012 IP
  2. TheRichSchoolboy

TheRichSchoolboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are 100 of questions a SEO expert need to know before he/she can answer your question!
    ect. What is your budget?
    ect. How old is your site?
    ect. What is your keywords?

You can search on google and you will find 100's of sites there will promise you 1st rank on Google, but Google is dancing right now up and down with all the sites because of the google panda and google penguin!

If you have a budget on $500+ per month I can maybe help you with 2 keywords but we can't guarantee any 1st rank on Google - this is not possible in this days!
    All the people there say they can do it wihtout any problems is only trying to cheat you!

TheRichSchoolboy, May 3, 2012 IP
  3. centarec

centarec Member

Best Answers:
    try on ebay, maybe someone will sell it to you :p

centarec, May 4, 2012 IP
  4. ehsan121

ehsan121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi I'm talking about free methods to get quality backlinks, not paid methods!

ehsan121, May 4, 2012 IP
  5. SpencerMuller

SpencerMuller Peon

Best Answers:
    Unless your website has unique content, quality information and therefore will receive natural backlinks then you will have to pay.
    You won't get to #1 with free methods, unless the content is there. You obviously don't have an authority site - so perhaps you should look into investing if you are serious.
    SP

SpencerMuller, May 4, 2012 IP
  6. ehsan121

ehsan121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Please suggest me any method to get quality backlinks, no matter it's free or paid method?

ehsan121, May 4, 2012 IP
  7. war_machine

war_machine Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is only quality if your link adds something to the page you want a link from.

So instead of spending your time looking for places to dump your link, look for sites where you can contribute some of your expertise (You are good at something right?) and offer up content in exchange for including your link.
    That's a basic premise of article directories but it's put to much better use by contributing to an authority site.

war_machine, May 9, 2012 IP
  8. ehsan121

ehsan121 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks war_machine for your informative reply. You are right, You mean to get quality backlink we have to write guest post for any high PR blog in my niche right?

ehsan121, May 9, 2012 IP