1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please appraise my dot com's

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by bakaisco, May 2, 2012.

Hi,

Can anyone give advice on some domains recently purchased, as according to Sedo free price suggestion I am looking between $500 + on the following dot com's;

musicdab.com ($1300 was the price suggestion!) note: music dab, digital audio broadcasting could be one of the acronyms??

Ps4release.com ($2300 was the price suggestion!)

butbite.com ($890 was the suggestion!)

So what do you guys think, I've seen music related domains go for sky high prices so this one might just be the golden nugget?

Any advice, appraisals etc ? please.....

bakaisco, May 2, 2012 IP
  2. ilikegrapes

ilikegrapes Active Member

Best Answers:
    I really don't like any of these names. I'm not sure what butbite means - is that a misspelling for bug bite? PS4 is a Sony product, and Sony has been known to go after domain holders squatting on their brand names.

ilikegrapes, May 3, 2012 IP
  3. bakaisco

bakaisco Peon

Best Answers:

Thank you for your reply, no butbite is not a misspelling, it is "but" as in the word but' and bite' the name was thought of as: but bite "a to do something" website. ps4 release is a website where people can talk about ps4 games and the earlier ps3 ps2 etc, and it is not squatting on sony! there is many ps related websites out there.

Thank you for you reply anyway.

bakaisco, May 4, 2012 IP