1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buil backlinks in short time

Discussion in 'Google' started by thietkelogo, Mar 26, 2012.

Hi, i run a new website for graphic design in Vietnamese:thiet ke logo
    Now i want to promote SEO by trying to build many backlinks in short time. I hire some employees to build backlinks. I do not know if google seach engine will get my website indexed in short time ?

thietkelogo, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  2. coolgiftusa

coolgiftusa Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, your site will be indexed shortly if you are able to get backlinks from good PR sites. And google will automatically index your site. Focus on getting backlinks from sites that are of same theme as of yours. Do bookmarking and social networking sites can help you getting traffic.

coolgiftusa, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  3. thietkelogo

thietkelogo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Actually, our targeted martket is Vietnam and all keywords we are using is Vietnamese language. So when i build backlinks or do bookmarking, social networking most of these sites are English and found difficult to use keywords in Vietnamese language to write an English article, blogs. For example, i am looking for sites have the same theme of graphic design, but the graphic design is English and Vietnamese is Thiet ke logo. So i can not use thiet ke logo in English sites.

Can you help clarify since my SEO expericence is not good and for small local business i can not hire SEO company

thietkelogo, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  4. shuvo

shuvo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Building backlinks in a short term is harmful for your site health:)Google may sandboxed your site.Just be natural and consistent on any of your SEO action.

shuvo, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  5. thietkelogo

thietkelogo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Normally, i am posting my link in about 30 new sites (forum sites, bookmark sites...) per day. And i just started SEO for my site for only 2 month and now my site rank 5 in google search if i search in my local country. I think my site is getting index quite fast. Do you think google will sandbox my site soon ?

thietkelogo, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  6. heemhamoo99

heemhamoo99 Peon

Best Answers:
    i think it's harmful for your site health:)

heemhamoo99, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  7. jhony01

jhony01 Peon

Best Answers:
    congrats ! google will auto-indexed your site if you got baclink from good PR site .

jhony01, Apr 7, 2012 IP
  8. donghongs.info

donghongs.info Peon

Best Answers:

very nice. can you help me? I just read about SEO and I try SEO for my company site. I sent PM for you. :)
    I want SEO for saigonlibertyhotel.com site

donghongs.info, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  9. thietkelogo

thietkelogo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You, can start your SEO by posting articles...on forum sites, bookmark sites, directories. Digitalpoint is also the high PR site and you can discuss everything on this site and your site can be indexed by google search engine soon. My site: Thiet ke thuong hieu is now get number 1 in google search in Vietnam

thietkelogo, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  10. 0500559543

0500559543 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    try to submit articles, you can you AMR (Article Marketing Robot) or UAW (Unique Article Wizard)

0500559543, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  11. donghongs.info

donghongs.info Peon

Best Answers:
    @Thietkelogo : Ok i will start now :) thanks your idea... but now i ca'nt edit my signature..
    How about keyword? Which keyword do Google indexed? like in your post : "Thiet ke thuong hieu" is your keyword, right?

donghongs.info, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  12. OliBoli

OliBoli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My advice is to build only 5-10 backlinks per day, and let some days without building backlinks, because too much backlinks and too constantly will harm your site in Google's eyes (it won't look naturally), your site will be sandboxed!

OliBoli, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  13. thietkelogo

thietkelogo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As i know google sandbox is not exist now

thietkelogo, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  14. OliBoli

Best Answers:
    No? I didn't know it, sorry :) Anyway building too much backlinks per day is not good, it won't look naturally - it is only my opinion, you can do it how you consider better! :)

OliBoli, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  15. thietkelogo

thietkelogo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think google will consider about natural factor by evaluating quality of backlinks, no matter what with how many link building per day.

thietkelogo, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  16. OliBoli

Best Answers:
    Quality is very important, of course - but getting hundreds of backlinks every day doesn't look very natural in my opinion; but the decision is yours, so do it if you are so hurry :)
    And don't forget to get backlinks for every page of your site, not only for the homepage - I did the mistake linking only my homepage, and the result is: the homepage have PR3, the second page have PR1 and the other pages are PR0, all of them - because of my mistake!

OliBoli, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  17. NoodleHead

NoodleHead Peon

Best Answers:
    Whenever I create a new website I use SubmitEaze to submit to website directories and then try to write an article every couple of weeks and publish that (also with submiteaze). Directory submissions aren't what they used to be; you used to be able to get #1 rankings doing nothing but website and article submissions, but what I do these days is target lots of niche keywords that are easy to get rankings for - lots of good ranks for small niche keywords adds up to a lot of traffic. So I still get good results, I've just adapted so that it works best for me.

NoodleHead, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  18. thietkelogo

thietkelogo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You mentioned your homepage, second page ? I think you are mentioning about anchor text ? For example: my homepage is: http://www.mythuat24h.com and there are some anchor text such as when i do SEO for the keyword "Thiet ke thuong hieu", the anchor text related to the second page: http://www.mythuat24h.com/thiet-ke-thuong-hieu.html

thietkelogo, May 1, 2012 IP
  19. OliBoli

Best Answers:
    I mean linking only your homepage will better ranking only your homepage. You must link also your second page, third page and all pages, if you want also these pages to get better PR. And of course, is better using various anchor text for every of your links; don't use the same anchor text for all your links, they must vary!

OliBoli, May 1, 2012 IP
  20. stan255

stan255 Peon

Best Answers:
    Building backlinks is only 10% of the seo game to get your sites rank.
    You need :-
    1. Link diversity
    2. IP diversity
    3. Link velocity
    4. Platform diversity
    5. Low OBL backlinks
    6. High quality contextual backlinks

If you're backlinkers aren't doing a good job in getting your site rank, shoot me a pm :)

stan255, May 6, 2012 IP