1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling I am the Last Content Writer You Will Ever Need: Ten Year Veteran at Great Prices

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Rbsouthern, Apr 27, 2012.

Hello Digital Point friends…

• Are you sick and tired of paying for a job and getting junk in return?
    • Do you still value quality?
    • Do you want to find someone to work with regularly that you can trust?
    • Do you want someone that is web savvy and capable of doing anything you need with the written word?
    • Are you tired of getting jumbled, garbled junk for your hard-earned money?

Folks, I am a ten year veteran of the web writing wars and I can tell you that I know how you feel. Writers have their challenges too. The best way to avoid things like this is to find a writer that is dedicated, full-time and reasonable. I am all of those things and more, but it was not always easy. I still have things that I learn every single day to make my writing better.

What I can tell you is this:

• I am dependable.
    • I am good at what I do.
    • I can handle most any type of online writing to include niche work, rewrites, press releases, website work, web copy, news copy, and much more.
    • If I don’t know a niche, I will learn it for the right price.
    • I am quick on turnaround if the job has reasonable expectations.
    • Most of the time I am available for a quick job on the fly.
    • I am always here and online. (contact information below)
    • I am looking for long term clients.
    • I clear every single article with Copyscape before sending it to you.
    • I underpromise and overdeliver on most jobs. My iTrader is immaculate.
    • I am a platinum level Ezine writer

While this is by no means a comprehensive resume, it does highlight the primary aim of my ad here. I want some new clients that I can work with on a regular basis. I am going to go on a first come, first served basis only. The last time I did this, I picked up clients very quickly.

That said, I have a ton of samples in my signature below. I have written for world-wide magazines and publications and have clips all over the Internet. If you are interested, these should be more than enough to see I am worth the job. Just put “Rodney Southern” in the title field and you will see thousands of clips.

My rates are generally much higher, but if I get a regular gig or client I am willing to work for $1.25 for every 100 words. This rate is extremely competitive when you consider that I am a top quality writer. I am doing this to build a client base and I am counting on the fact that a client will pay what I am worth once they see the value. A long term client has much more value to me than a short-term higher paying job.

This rate is my bottom dollar. Please understand that it is the lowest I can go and that you get what you pay for.

Finally, I only accept Paypal for payment at this time. Please know that upfront and if you can’t pay via Paypal then don’t hire me. I also require half up front if the job is large. This way we both share any risk as a new client/writer relationships. I will be glad to discuss this with you via phone or instant message.

My contact info is:
    Gtalk (preferred)---
    This is also my email and paypal address.

If you need alternate means of communication, let me know and I will gladly accommodate you if possible.

Please let me know how I can help you and let’s start a great working relationship together. Thanks and I will keep my eyes open and respond immediately to inquiries. I am on Eastern standard time (North Carolina)

Rbsouthern, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  2. Mutikasa

Mutikasa Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Hi,
    can u show us samples of your work?
    thanks

Mutikasa, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  3. Rbsouthern

Rbsouthern Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there! As stated in my post, my samples are in my signature. There are thousands of them there. Look right below my post here for a link. Thanks Mutikasa!

Rbsouthern, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  4. diamondindianwriter

diamondindianwriter Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    quality jobs u r providing.

diamondindianwriter, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  5. Mutikasa

Mutikasa Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Oh I see, but these are only sports writings.
    Anything else, like marketing?

Mutikasa, Apr 28, 2012 IP
  6. Jonzalez

Jonzalez Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    if you can write about any topic, I can tell you right now that you will have my business long-term.

PM me if you are interested. thanks!

Jonzalez, Apr 28, 2012 IP
  7. Rbsouthern

Rbsouthern Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mutikasa, I can write on any subject and there are a number of other subjects in that sample line. Just use the drop down menu and it gives you many options. PM me if you have a specific subject in mind and I will provide what you need.

Jonzalez,
    Thanks for your interest and by all means I am interested. Let me know what you might need and we can go from there. If you can chat via g-talk over gmail that would be awesome but let me know.

Thanks everyone for the response so far!

Rbsouthern, Apr 28, 2012 IP
  8. Rbsouthern

Rbsouthern Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you Digital Point for your massive response. I am currently totally booked up but will open it up again when I have space. Thanks for your interest and take care.

Rbsouthern, Apr 30, 2012 IP