1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is this trying for PayPal Scam?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by TSG, Apr 26, 2012.

Hi! Last couple of weeks I receive some strange emails from 2 people. I clearly mention that my blog guest posting totally free in "write for us page". But those 2 persons requesting for paid posting if i mention its free. Then I clearly mention that my blog guest posting fee. Then he/she told me that, I love to pay you money :confused::rolleyes:. Then I told you that as you wish.:D I already have 2 PayPal accounts one for personal uses other for business uses. These days one account receive lots of "PayPal scam" emails. I don't know how do they know my PayPal email address. So these persons (persons who request paid posting) also try to know my PayPal email addresses? Thanks!

TSG, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  2. seo 4 steal

seo 4 steal Peon

Best Answers:
    no one can scam you with just your paypal address. but if someone wants to pay you for something that is being given away for free, then there is reason to be concerned.

seo 4 steal, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  3. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    you are right dude,
    I'm totally agree with you.

xendurinan, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  4. cjhooks

cjhooks Peon

Best Answers:
    unless they are a super hacker who can get into that email address and get to your old paypal confirmation email
    then there isnt anything to worry about lol

cjhooks, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  5. dustin_arix

dustin_arix Peon

Best Answers:
    From my own personal experience, if an email sounds shady at all, don't reply. You're probably not missing anything.

dustin_arix, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  6. TSG

TSG Member

Best Answers:
    I also think, why do they need to pay for free stuff.

TSG, Apr 26, 2012 IP