1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Top 10 Guaranteed SEO service.

Discussion in 'Services' started by cesarian, Feb 29, 2012.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello,

I am offering you 100% guaranteed top 10 Google ranking SEO service. I have 5 years experience in SEO.

My SEO service consist of 3 parts:
    1. Analysing your page.
    I will give you a report what can be optimized in your page. SE optimized pages can make a quite different. I won't make any changes myself.

2. Building links for top 10 rank.
    I build only quality links that really works. Links come from various sources for link diversity. I don't use low quality link building like comments spams or profile spams. The links I build are safe. For some methods I may contact you for your opinion.

3. Rank higher (additional service)
    My first service stop after your site reach top 10. It's possible that after part 2 you have already reached top 5 or even rank 1. But if not and you want to rank higher (up to rank 1) you can continuously use my service for additional cost.

Time
    The time depends on your site and target keyword. Most of time it take about 30-90 days. It may take faster or longer. As example an aged site that is already "trusted" by Google may see improvement within 1-2 weeks while new sites may take 30 days-60 days for improvement.

Keywords to target
    I accept almost all keywords no matter how hard it is to rank. But the harder it is to rank the more you will need to pay and it may take longer to rank. I don't accept adult and illegal keywords.

Price
    Price depends on the site and keyword. Please send me a PM with your site and keyword.

PM me with your site and keyword for price and time indication. This is serious SEO with real result. It may no be the cheapest but it works.

cesarian, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  2. HelloM

HelloM Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 12
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    PM with your price for a keyword of 10k global searches and 1Million results.

HelloM, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  3. cesarian

cesarian Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 5
    I just sent a PM with price indication. I can't site the exact price yet as it depends on the site too and which keyword to rank. There are other factors I need to know to determine the right price. Thanks.

cesarian, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  4. cesarian

cesarian Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 5
    Service still available. Pm me with your site and keyword and I will return with a price and time indication.

cesarian, Apr 13, 2012 IP
  5. weknowonlinemarketing

weknowonlinemarketing Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do i know your company URL?

weknowonlinemarketing, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  6. swiftsaves

swiftsaves Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yes and then am going to bombard with seo services email that i can do this that etc. And i will sell your contact email id to all our the web in india . And then every one going to send you email from gmail accounts with saying they are experts and the have 100 people working under them blah blah blah .

swiftsaves, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  7. cesarian

cesarian Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    83.3% - 5
    Well, actually it's a no as I currently don't have a company website. I only offer this service here. I never mailed anything to offer my seo service. Secondly, I am not from India. Also I don't have anyone work under me, I have partners who work with me and not under me.

cesarian, May 1, 2012 IP