1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Earn 1.5% to 2.0% Passive Income Daily

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by Elitegeek, Apr 22, 2012.

I know there have been so many threads/posts/signatures about JustBeenPaid here in TBN but as I encounter those I think they are not the updated ones. So I shoot this thread to give you an update about JustBeenPaid lately. So here we go...

First and foremost JustBeenPaid was founded by Frederick Mann who started earning a fulltime online income since 1997.

The mission of JustBeenPaid is threefold:

1. To provide the means for the "98%" (who typically struggle to earn money online) with the easiest and most reliable ways to earn money online;

2. To provide moneymaking programs that enable participants to improve their money-handling skills;

3. To provide products and services that enable members to transform themselves into "higher-level performers" who become 10-100 times as proficient, effective, and successful in all areas of their lives.

JustBeenPaid hosts few programs. one of which is the most popular and most profitable JSS-Tripler. Wherein you will earn:

2% - Mondays to Fridays
    1.5% - Saturdays and Sundays

...in more or less 80 Days from a $10 Position earning you 150% from your initial purchase. Meaning after more or less 80 Days your:

...$10 will become $15
    ...$100 will become $150
    ...$250 will become $375
    ...$500 will become $750
    ....$1000 will become $1500 ​

...so on and so forth​

Now, I just mentioned one of the changes that most of the promoters of JustBeenPaid failed to mention for whatever reasons they have.

Another most important thing that the promoters failed to elaborate more is that the $10 Free (Pay-it-forward) is NOT actually Free at all in the long run since this $10 Free (now only due for 45 Days only and NOT 75 days as it was before) will be debited to your JSS-Tripler Account. Meaning after 45 Days your JSS-Tripler account will be deducted by $10 value.

What's up with this necessary changes made by JustBeenPaid. The reason is just simple

"..to make JustBeenPaid Indefinitely Sustainable!"

Lastly, I want you guys to answer this question for me. Why I still promote JustBeenPaid despite of this changes? (see the proofs below)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Oh wait I have still more! If you still need my convincing power that JustBeenPaid indeed puts and gives real cash to its member’s pockets, I’m including a snapshot of my bank account below.

This is where I withdraw funds to and from my preferred payment processor account. In the following snapshot you can see I’ve looked for all Bank Giro Credit (BGC) transactions in the last 3 months.

I can withdraw this anytime I want, in whatever quantities I select and for whatever reason it may serve! It's truly awesome it's like having a second income, but without the hard work!

[​IMG]

Ok... you’ve seen the proof, now it’s time to take action and start making yourself lots of easy cash and be just like me!

You can join JSS-Tripler for FREE today and learn how to easily make money with this purely amazing Internet opportunity with satisfaction guarantee!

“JSS-Tripler is Indefinitely Sustainable, You Cannot Fail!”​

CLICK My Signature to Sign Up FREE for JSS-Tripler

Elitegeek, Apr 22, 2012 IP
  2. xendurinan

xendurinan Banned

Best Answers:
    You have shared a very important and useful materials here
    which is going to help us out by some passive income way.
    Hope i'll try soon as i can. But good job dude. keep it up.

xendurinan, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  3. Elitegeek

Elitegeek Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks you can add me ni Skype if you want help my skype name is rjabrium. Thanks for the heads up!

Elitegeek, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  4. Elitegeek

Elitegeek Peon

Best Answers:
    A lot of people did try this already including my downlines/referrals.

Elitegeek, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  5. nasrudinindo

nasrudinindo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    is it true? how it work bro?

nasrudinindo, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  6. Elitegeek

Elitegeek Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes the proofs I showed in my first post are all from my account and all I can say is this is 100% Legit and No Catch at all. Been with this program since last year but if you have some more question do not hesitate to post it here I will try my best to answer it.

Elitegeek, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  7. amplefield

amplefield Peon

Best Answers:
    hi
    I need to know what this message means "Welcome ____!

>>There are important issues that need to be addressed with your account ... please check the ALERT(s) below this >>box!

Your Member-ID: _____

Your Username: ______

"
    I don't see any ALERT(s) below this box except "company updates and job boards".
    Any reply plz.
    thanks

amplefield, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  8. Elitegeek

Elitegeek Peon

Best Answers:
    What is that? Is it from JustBeenPaid? if not please stop posting that here.

Elitegeek, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  9. Elitegeek

Elitegeek Peon

Best Answers:
    Another Payment Arrived in my Alertpay Account from JustBeenPaid.

[​IMG]

Power!

Elitegeek, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  10. sikandarindustries

sikandarindustries Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, and thank you for posting this. I am also a member there and I love working in JSS.

sikandarindustries, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  11. Elitegeek

Elitegeek Peon

Best Answers:
    Good to hear that mate! You can share your experience here too if you like

Elitegeek, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  12. naizchan

naizchan Peon

Best Answers:
    me too, i'm joined there last month, and still have gotten daily earning until today
    this is real

naizchan, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  13. Elitegeek

Elitegeek Peon

Best Answers:
    Good for you and thanks for dropping by in this thread.

Elitegeek, Apr 27, 2012 IP