1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Football Autoblog earning $10-15 Per Day, Great profits Premium domain

Discussion in 'Sites' started by sheep1986, Apr 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Premium Football/Soccer Site, 450+$ Net Revenue
    www.FootballMoz.com

The site is a soccer magazine/news site and is run entirely through Wordpress, so it is easy to add new content. The site mainly posts soccer news, match previews , live streaming and highlights from the all biggest Championships from Europe, England Premiership, Spain Primera Division, Italy Serie A, and Champions League. Also betting predictions, breaking news and live scores of the most important football competitions. It is daily manually updated with latest soccer news from all over the world.
    The site have been fully Optimized and submitted to ALL Major SE's including Premium Search Engines.

Great, brandable domain name registered to GoDaddy, expires in november 2012. This is a VERY Good Domain Name that actually get traffic just based on the name.

I have installed numerous Wordpress plugins that make running the sites alot easier, and it is SEO'd to avoid duplicate content.

I have worked endless hours in the beginning to add content , build thousands of links to them , write articles and submit articles in sport social networks , sport directories and many other places.

The site have been fully Optimized and submitted to ALL Major SE's including Premium Search Engines.

I will reveal my secret sources and methods to promotion only to the new buyer.

Revenues:
    Adsense: 450$/month

Other advertising networks:
    Private: 20-30$/month

All traffic is organic, no money spent in advertising so you will have visitors constantly.

The site varies alot in traffic but it is usually over 600-700 uniques per day but it has been as high as 10.000 it all depends on which games are on. Usually Champions League nights are the biggest nights and with the Champions League, Uefa Cup, FA Cup & Premiership finale traffic will continue to rise as you gain more RSS readers.

I need to sell this site because I want to invest more money in a new major online project related to soccer industry.

I am waiting for offers in order to sell this site.

sheep1986, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  2. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Why are you really selling it? (I checked your other threads and it seems like you make up a few stories.) And so soon after buying it from someone else? In that listing you accused the seller of a scam:

http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2434819
    Sales pitch also seems like a copy and paste from the other thread.

Disappointing, as I like football and would love to buy a football site.

ryan_uk, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  3. sheep1986

sheep1986 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am selling it because i need money. After buying it from someone else, i wish to sell it because then i didn't need money, now i need money quick. I was bit wrong in accusing him, later had our settlements and worked my way up

The statistics are same so i did post the same details as it is the same site

4. hope2life

hope2life Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    no one is foolish to sell a site for $799.00 if this site is making $350 a month. You are be fooling people.

hope2life, Apr 18, 2012 IP
  5. sheep1986

sheep1986 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Why wouldn't they? I have some bigger business to invest my money in, i can't wait three months to gain my investment, this is a good site, but i have some more business and issue to take care of (off to studies)

6. st3vo

st3vo Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    looks like you were stung mate, now trying to pass the buck to some other member. :)

st3vo, Apr 19, 2012 IP
  7. almir2

almir2 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've warned people on all previous seller's threads that numbers around this site are fake and scam.

No chance this or any other football site could earn 15$ day with 700 visitors daily, and most probably there is no chance it actually gets these 700 visitors daily. Site is ultimate crap, half of links don't work, etc, etc..

If you didn't want to listen on those warnings and got scammed no need to do that to someone else by spreading the same false stats about this site.

almir2, Apr 20, 2012 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  8. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    @op, perhaps open a paypal dispute with them and let them sort it out.

matt_62, Apr 21, 2012 IP
  9. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    What statistics...? You're making a lot of claims, but not really providing anything substantial, just vague, so in answer to your VM, no thanks! Seems very, very risky.

ryan_uk, Apr 22, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.