1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Fully Outsourced Google Plus One Reseller Business Site-With Revenue- HOT NICHE

Discussion in 'Sites' started by kirch, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    This auction is for onlyplusones.com.Very LOW Reserve !
    Fully Outsourced Google Plus One Reseller Business .

• Auction w/ Low Reserve
    • Integrated Live Chat w/ full admin backend
    • Profitable business with minimal effort
    • You decide your profit!
    • Premium and Catchy Domain
    • Includes Free Unlimited Hosting for 3 months

This a one of a kind online business, with huge profits with minimal effort. This business can easily make you $500+ per week with very little work. This business is a unique niche with little to no competitors. You can easily maintain this site from the comfort of your home

Own your own online business with onlyplusones.com and have 100% of profits! This This is a fully functional business.

This is a Google Plus One Business. It sells whats knows as “Google Plus Ones” in packages to a customer. After the customer orders, the only process you are responsible for is providing the site to your supplier and they will take if from there, you reaping the rewards. Very easy to maintain and you keep 100%

This Google Plus One Business is the easiest and most profitable business you will ever encounter!

Since this business is FULLY OUTSOURCED, making money with it is extremely easy! The only time you’ll need to spend on the operation of this business is driving traffic to it and processing your costumer’s orders.
    If you have a paypal account and can forward emails, you can make money today!

Profitability:

The Site offers four different Packages. Pricing / profitability for the site’s current packages are as follows.

Of course you are free to change the package sizes as well as the prices you charge, should you wish to do so.

50 Plus One for $25 (supplier charges $1 -Yes ,$1 !!) = $24 profit per package sold!

100 Plus One for $45 (supplier charges $$2) = $43 profit per package sold!

250 Plus One for $115 (supplier charges $5) = $110 profit per package sold!

Just ONE Basic order per day: 30 x $24 = $720 profit per month !

If you sell One 250 Plus Ones package a day:30x$90=3300 profit per month.

This site is set up and ready to take orders. It’s already been submitted to Google. I Make no mistake about it – by utilizing the marketing techniques that are provided in the Traffic & SEO Info. package that I provide, this site will be on the way to making plenty of money in no time.

The Winning Bidder Will Receive:

• Suppliers info with whole sale pricing- you can set your own pricing structure, if so desired - Set your Profits
    • Fully integrated PayPal order buttons
    • 3 Months of FREE hosting.
    • 30 Days of Support
    • The domain is registered with godaddy.com.Free push to the buyers account.
    • I will help the buyer to transfer the website ,if the buyer chooses to host the site elsewhere

The site has already made few sales with just signature links in forum.Assume that there is No traffic or revenue for bidding.Similar Brand new sites are sold on flippa for more than $300 !!

kirch, Apr 13, 2012 IP
  2. blacknet

blacknet Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    BIN? also reason for selling?

blacknet, Apr 13, 2012 IP
  3. kirch

kirch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Reserve has been met.
    Will sell for the highest bidder.
    You can send me your offer by PM

kirch, Apr 14, 2012 IP
  4. blacknet

blacknet Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I do not understand why you would sell this website for less than the price of one sale of your smallest for sale item. To me, that makes no sense at all.

blacknet, Apr 14, 2012 IP
  5. kirch

kirch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am not selling for cheap but whoever who wins the auction

kirch, Apr 14, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.