1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling AnimeAvi.com catchy domain with some leftover traffic

Discussion in 'Domains' started by pig2cat, Mar 17, 2012.

Used to be a site where people could download anime episodes in AVI format (for playback on dvd players etc). but with megaupload and filesonic being gone I don't have the time to update the script. all content on the website is dead as well.
    I'm only selling the domain since you're better off rewriting the script than trying to fix it.

Over 2011 it had 40,000 UV's with 400,000 pageviews and some 500$ in revenue with no advertising for it at all so it has quite some potential. Last month there were still 1000 UV's.

Feel free to PM me if you want more info.

As a bonus;
    Used to be dmoz listed in editor bookmarks before I even registered it, but not anymore since they became private beginning of this year ( http://web.archive.org/web/20100129072150/http://www.dmoz.org/Bookmarks/T/torinohito/ )

pig2cat, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  2. kyoto7

kyoto7 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    very interested, but if you can cut the price down a little that would be great, May I ask How was the earnings generated if no ads?

kyoto7, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  3. pig2cat

pig2cat Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi kyoto7,

I meant that i did no advertising for it, the traffic just came by itself. There was one cpm ad that made a few bucks and the rest of the earnings were from filehosts that pay for downloads.

I've lowered the starting bid to 20$. no reserve

pig2cat, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  4. kyoto7

kyoto7 Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ok I'll buy for $10

kyoto7, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  5. pig2cat

pig2cat Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    10$ is less than i'll make from it if I just let it expire like this, that's why the starting bid is 20.

pig2cat, Apr 12, 2012 IP