1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback Blocking all topics ihatefish

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by w3bs, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TechSole

TechSole Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are wrong. I have written a very good argument why you're wrong and I am just waiting on someone with intelligence to reply.

How stupid are you kid? Seriously do you do this as a wind up. At no point does Lacey call me a scammer.

but funnuly enough

"ihatefish, You don't have a clue how to easily determine a snake in the grass seller in dp which makes a bunch of people go against you."

I highlighted the part in case you missed it.

Also how stupid do you think people are. this is what Lacey wrote about me you utter moron:

Techsole, quit running around DP defending a bunch of scammers against a big mouth. Who's side are you on anyway? Saying ihatefish needs to stop so that w3bs and the other guys can freely scam and sell their worthless stuff to suckers at DP

I assume you added the other part about w3bs because you thought someone might confuse it.

Go back to school kid and until you start writing coherent arguments with proof I will continue to post in all your posts

TechSole, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  2. pixads

pixads Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Lacey, ihatefish, digitalpoint and whoever else reads this.
    Scamming people is not good and I do not defend scammers. The issue is that ihatefish is posting in all threads, no matter of the domains, their backlinks or their hostory. It's not about w3bs selling PR domains which got PR only because he links to them from other sites of his. w3bs is not the only seller being hit by ihatefish. It's EVERY thread that sells PR domains - EVERY ONE OF THEM.
    The other issues is rudeness and calling people names, which as I recall is not torelated here. Calling someone "idiot", "moron" and accusing them of being scammers without any proof seems to be torelated lately.
    Check all the posts he/she already made http://forums.digitalpoint.com/search.php?searchid=6131843 . Not even 1 is factual. He changes his words/statements frequently after somebody shows him some proof of being wrong. He also started mentioning backlinkwatch.com only after Lacey told him about this tool, but the posts' text never changed.
    Fact is that the tools used to check backlinks do NOT have all the information. I often find links to sites that do NOT show in any of them. On most of my sites I also block bots like MJBOT12 which is the bot of Majestic and they still have PR and link power to give, but they will never show there.

pixads, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  3. TechSole

TechSole Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly!

My argument all along. This kid is been given to post carte blanche where and whatever he wants without proof. He still constantly posts everywhere that I am a scammer even though he/she has no proof of this yet mods are not doing a single thing.

Ihatefish has constantly been challenged about his/her accusations but not once has been able to come up with a coherent answer or prove the accusations they're making.

Why is this being allowed to carry on.

TechSole, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  4. phantomddl

phantomddl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I think he is a kid who has no knowledge about checking domain backlinks, he called me a scammer while my PR3 domain had a do-follow backlink from a PR5 edu domain and many others.

I respect guys like "tbtb" who has a lot of knowledge and points the facts why a domain pagerank would be fake, but "ihatefish" posts are just non-sense and trying to fool other buyers. No reason, no screenshots, no facts. Just saying DONT BUY THIS DOMAIN! Scammer bla bla.

I have been selling domains in this forum since 2006, and never been called a scammer and never had a bad reputation.
    If Digital Point lets this kid calling people a scammer for no reason, i am no more doing business on here.

phantomddl, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  5. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Go daddy is not a highly reputable company. Between shooting down elephants, getting girls to get naked on commercials, and the fact that their main main would make a triangle amway scam jealous shows that if they do it, then it doesn't mean its legit. On a side note go daddy as a company will steal domains as you are searching for them right before you are able to register it. that's a whole new topic but I hate it when they did that to me.
    I did notice that yesterday. He just blames everyone everywhere, but the funny part is half the time he's blindly correct.
    I just stated clear evidence that it was a scam. It sounds like you are more concerned with getting rid of this clown then people scamming which makes me wonder.

DP should not do anything about this because if they eliminate him then they should eliminate scams or at least run some kind of system. Plenty of times I wanted to run a special service beside Digitalpoint where all sales can Validated for approval and hold a badge in the topic if its been validated and trusted by "insert my own company name" but I didn't think it would get popular enough and I don't want to have some legal problem here.
    the truth of the matter is this kid must've gotten ripped off really bad and now he hates domain sellers. For myself, I think the majority of domain sellers are scammers...not wait.....the majority of SELLERS are scamming or being dishonest.
    This W3b guy is no exception and the thing that is annoying is that you really don't care. You just want to get rid of the troublemaker.
    If you were more honest you'd want to get rid of them all.

ihatefish, move on MAN! Live, get a hobby.

Laceygirl, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  6. phantomddl

phantomddl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    And do you think it is correct to call someone a scammer who has nothing to do with scamming?
    I can see the scam deals in domain forums, some of them are really fake pageranks but what about the real deals?

You say half of the time is he is blindly correct, but it means half the time he is not correct. We are complaining about the incorrect ones, i would love it if all scam deals were thrown out.

This is not only for myself, but for others too. There are a lot of respected sellers being harmed.

phantomddl, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  7. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No, but if someone calls me a scammer if I was going to sell something it would be easy as pie for me to just show evidence that my deal is legit, then I'd thank him for the topic bump. I don't see the issue.
    You wouldn't like that at all
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2448305
    You are selling a PR2 domain there.
    The domain was registered 11days ago. There was not a Pagerank update within 11 days.
    You have also listed over 100 domains for sale since you've been registered at Digitalpoint. My guess is nothing changed from the beginning to now.
    Of course you wanna get rid of the guy accusing people of scamming. This way you can freely sell 11day old domains with a PR...

When you came into this topic you were trying to better yourselves to get rid of the troublemaker, but together many of you are really making it look like you guys need to be handled.
    Regardless nothing will be handled here. DP cannot babysit everyone.

Laceygirl, Apr 10, 2012 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.