1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Feedback Blocking all topics ihatefish

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by w3bs, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ihatefish

ihatefish Peon

Best Answers:
    ihatefish, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  2. TechSole

TechSole Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok Mods - This post says it all. This user has clearly accused me of being a scammer - but now is saying he's accusing me of knowing nothing about PR

Spamming the same website? This guy makes no sense.

Once again fishy how many PR10 sites are there? What does indexed pages have to do with PR. You can't have PR4 with 60 backlinks... etc etc etc

Everyone can see what an idiot you are:

Also why don't you tell everyone what you wrote on my messages wall and why you decided to delete it??

Come on! Talk up!

TechSole, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  3. ihatefish

ihatefish Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL are you on drugs man? Im saying you dont know nothing about domains i just proved your wrong on multiple sites you also have been caught on other sites scamming people with the same stuff your trying to defend on here. Your just making yourself look stupid and your not going to try to beat me in this cause you have no clue get your facts str8 before you post.

4. TechSole

Best Answers:
    I think everyone can see who's on drugs.

Everyone check his previous posts and you'll see he's just been proven wrong.

SHOW PROOF OF ANY SITES I HAVE SCAMMED ON. SHOW PROOF. SHOW PROOF YOU CLOWN.

I don't scam. What started all of this was when you started calling me a scammer when I was trying to defend someone you were falsely accusing.

SHOW PROOF SHOW PROOF

TechSole, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  5. ihatefish

ihatefish Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmm i just did show proof im guessing since you are wrong we are done. Please next time make sense newbie dont come on here thinking you know everything because i just proved you have no clue on PR on its ranking. Thats why im still here.

NEXT

6. TechSole

Best Answers:
    I will say it again.

You are accusing me of scamming people. I want you to show proof that I am scamming people.

PROOF PLEASE PROOF PLEASE PROOF PLEASE

You can't can you. You just make up rubbish as you go along.

TechSole, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  7. w3bs

w3bs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    w3bs, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  8. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, Ok, I'm going to teach you all just once just are arguments sake.
    Ihatefish, iwebtool.com, the backlink checker you are using is down. Its always down. No domain will show backlinks. Don't use that checker to identify if someone is scamming because it makes you look like a dumbass.
    Use backlinkwatch.com and bluebacklinks.com. In that site it shows that this particular domain has backlinks.

Now pay attention techsole. the particular domain for sale is wskcc.com. It has backlinks. Not enough to be a PR5 of 6 or whatever you clowns are branding it. After the look at the backlinks it appears that the reason this particular site is a PR5 is because he has backlinks from a site called realeastatephp.com so what I did was a simple whois check:

wskcc.com whois:
    INCIS, INCI drkemaler@yahoo.com
    Derya
    Istanbul, NA 34153

realeastatephp.net whois:
    XoXo Np
    caskkirdi (drkemaler@yahoo.com)
    Jhazb ayehs zhafw
    Jkd

TADA, both of those sites are by the same owner. Therefore w3bs is taking random domains, adding a link in his PR5 realeastatephp.net site to punch in a PR5 in the site he's selling.
    Let's dig deeper now............
    Now realeastatephp.net has ZERO backlinks but its a PR5. How does that work? Simple answer, because it USED to have backlinks when it was a real site.

Therefore,
    ihatefish, You don't have a clue how to easily determine a snake in the grass seller in dp which makes a bunch of people go against you.
    w3bs, you are being dishonest. You clearly do not understand the concept of doing business online and are just trying to jump worthless domains to a higher pr and then selling them off for pocket change. Its a sad thing for me to see. I'm not rich, but my income is stable monthly and I don't need to screw everyone around using little tricks. You don't have the inner honesty to become as successful as me at this time and I'm not even successful.
    Techsole, quit running around DP defending a bunch of scammers against a big mouth. Who's side are you on anyway? Saying ihatefish needs to stop so that w3bs and the other guys can freely scam and sell their worthless stuff to suckers at DP. W3bs is a major scammer. Look at this topics. He's been selling PR5's off of this one backlink forever. Over $20,000 of sales(if he did sell any). He's lucky he's been scamming so long he's lucky he's not buried in a gutter after coming across the wrong type of individual.

Solved, finished, and concluded. Its over, I researched it all for you guys. You Happy?

Laceygirl, Apr 8, 2012 IP
    Nystul likes this.
  9. w3bs

w3bs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    From the same place Can not backlink?
    There are dozens, not only does he backlink.
    I never sold the domain name.
    I could only advertising.

Became a partner in lies and slanders.
    I did not sell domains without any backlink.

The domain sale is different And sold.
    Taken in the advertising section shown as the domain name for sale.

Make the right research.
    I did not get-trader.
    I wonder why.
    Investigate and correct Write it.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
    w3bs, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  10. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    For the most part all of the backlinks are from 4 websites. All are not really valuable except the 1 PR5 which is realeastatephp.net, in which you own as well.
    -Another one is bantter.com which the site is a plain white background keyword farm article with that link in it(wonder who owns that)
    -It gets tricky here. For the domain you are selling there is a 1m1.biz(pr2) and purnansh.com(pr5) backlink. You own 1m1.biz(here). Which means you own purnansh.com as well.
    this simply means you are just link juggling from all of your sites to get a high PR then you are selling them, removing the links, and replacing them on a new aged domain. That's what I call a FAKE PR and scamming.
    All of the backlinks are coming from YOU OWN SITES.
    You didn't get a bad itrader and why?
    Simple answer. Because you are ripping off people who do not know better before its too late. After you sell a site and remove the link the pr will only drop on the next update which is far too late for anyone to complain.

Adding your own links to an aged domain, getting it a pr5, reselling it, then dropping the links only to restart the process with a new domain is not honest.

Laceygirl, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  11. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    digitalpoint, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  12. w3bs

w3bs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Selling the domain is different.
    You said you had never sold any domain.
    Unless you have not been sold
    I want to give support to the domain.

But the slander you're common.

w3bs, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  13. TechSole

Best Answers:
    Laceygirl: I really don't need a lesson in backlinks or PR. I have been around the block long enough to know what I'm talking about, I also don't need you saying I'm defending a bunch of scammers, read what I've written in the posts.

Let me explain, dropped domains have been around forever and this board had/has a thriving business in domain sales. Godaddy auctions sells dropped domains with PR and along with many other highly reputable dn auction sites, this does not mean the PR is faked. Look back in the domain sales threads and you'll see for years people on here have sold dropped domains - the onus was always on the buyer to check what they were buying and still is.. Then came the PR fakers using PR re-directs to aquire PR.

The problem - as I mentioned previously - was when I tried to defend a seller against Ihatefish - Ihatefish turned on me and started calling me an outright scammer like he does in all of this threads he posts in, he proceeded to post in all my threads and also on my wall - Guess what the mods did nothing about this because they assume he his on some sort of quest and let him continue in the belief he is stoppping scamming. Well what about me? I've never sold a domain on this board yet this clown was allowed to trash my reputation and still is? Nobody stopped him because like you they assumed he was attacking a scammer without acutally looking into it.

My argument is that not everybody this clown accuses of scamming is actually scamming, all he ever posts is 0 backlinks fake PR domain is re-directed.

Time and time again i've shown him that the domain has no re-direct, yet he continues to repeat the same nonsense. There are people out there who have bought dropped domains at auction and are selling for small profit, they are not scamming! At no point did they actually intentionally try and create fraudulent pagerank, in fact they would have bought these from a reputable seller like godaddy. So what give ihatefish the right to accuse people of scamming when this PR value is infact still applied to the domain by google and sold by reputable auction houses? I have dropped domains that are PR5 that have been through multiple PR updates, I also have PR5 domains that have achieved there PR through very minimal backlinks. You are also aware it is possible to create high PR domains by using genuine re-directs?

If ihatefish is going to accuse people of scamming then he needs to state the facts, with proof of the re-direct. If he wants to show backlinks then he should use a reputable source such as "open site explorer" because at the moment all he is doing is spamming some junk backlink checker which could well be his. The mods seem to have given him carte blanche to do as he pleases and he knows this as he posts it all the time. since when has it been allowed to post "scammer" on someone message wall and I have never had dealings with him.

I do not defend scammers, but when I see someone like this who clearly has no idea what he's talking about and then proceeds to attack my reputation (check his posts) then I will get vocal.
    PR5 PR6 domains with backlinks sell for high xxx if not xxxx . Not a couple of hundred $'s.

End of.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
    TechSole, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  14. ihatefish

ihatefish Peon

Best Answers:
    TechSole just got told HAHAHA We just proved that TechSole knows nothing about domains PR's

http://www.domain-pop.com/reports/dsr2011.org/ heres another website we just caught claiming a PR6 LOL

TechSOle checks on total links not backlinks i think we all agree he is helping out the scammers he needs to be banned.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
    ihatefish, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  15. Junajwan

Junajwan Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think everybody have known how you are.. ihatefish...
    So pity you are... disturbing others' threads just to promote your site domain pop dot com
    :mad:

Junajwan, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  16. ihatefish

ihatefish Peon

Best Answers:
    Promote my site? LOL ahh ok i didnt know it was my website. Dont be mad because you got caught trying to scam people with FAKE PR domains. Me and several people have caught you would you like me to post it? i guess i will http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2447839

I love it when scammers try there hardest to defend themselves and they never win.

17. TechSole

Best Answers:
    As everybody can see this little kid has no idea what he's talking about. So please mods explain to me why he's allowed to carry on with his accusations without proof? And why he's allowed to continually post rubbish on my message walls.

I've already proven that he's clueless I would just like to know why he's not being stopped.

18. ihatefish

ihatefish Peon

Best Answers:
    Because little kid you are one of the scammers we have already proved that your wrong also LAcey has proved your a scammer and have no clue about domains you will lose sorry to tell you.

19. TechSole

Best Answers:
    If you could actually read you would understand Lacey was not trying to prove I was a scammer, and in fact that post singled you out for not having a clue what you're talking about.

I will not stop until someone does something about your ignorant childlike self.

20. ihatefish

ihatefish Peon

Best Answers:
    No one will because im right and your making yourself look stupid go to school little kid. Your just going to get infractions for posting non related stuff.

You do work for the scammers and everyone here knows it. MR TechSole. Go back and learn how PR works then you might have a chance in challenging me until then you dont.

TechSole maybe you need to re read the post your going to get banned real quick you make stuff up as here

QUOTE:
    HERES WHAT LACEY SAID ABOUT YOU AND THE SCAMMER

Techsole, quit running around DP defending a bunch of scammers against a big mouth. Who's side are you on anyway? Saying ihatefish needs to stop so that w3bs and the other guys can freely scam and sell their worthless stuff to suckers at DP. W3bs is a major scammer. Look at this topics. He's been selling PR5's off of this one backlink forever. Over $20,000 of sales(if he did sell any). He's lucky he's been scamming so long he's lucky he's not buried in a gutter after coming across the wrong type of individual.
    UNQUOTE:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.