1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best Admin Forum

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by sambling, Nov 5, 2011.

1. dojodesign

dojodesign Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am an active member on TAZ and really love the community. It's one of the forums I've spent the most time. Can't say I like their idea of not allowing competitor links, but it's their 'house' and their rules. Whether we like it or not, it's still the largest admin forum and I have nothing to say against it.

I used to love adminfusion and I'm so mad at the new owners for messing it up. It was a great community to be a part of.

Right now I am pretty active on adminforums.org and love their community. The admin has really been VERY nice and supportive (I run a 'competitor' site, but am pretty new to XenForo and he was there with ideas and support, though it wasn't his business to do so). Really appreciate it. And the community is just great.

Have also found adminextra.com, don't know if it got mentioned here. Run by an (ex)staff member from TAZ (correct me if I am wrong). Some excellent content there.

Am active in adminshut.com (kinda missed posting on a phpBB forum), adminpeak.com and admin-talk.com

The good thing is there are already so many communities that provide good information and help for forum admins. My communtity is 10 days old, so it's not even a forum. Maybe in few months it will deserve a mention, it's too 'immature' right now.

dojodesign, Feb 11, 2012 IP
  2. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I have to say as an update to this, there are a whole host of Admin Forums out there ATM....

sambling, Mar 31, 2012 IP
  3. Forum Topsite

Forum Topsite Peon

Best Answers:
    Each Site has its own content and ideas, go for one that offers the best content

Forum Topsite, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  4. River J

River J Member

Best Answers:
    I'm a member at TAZ and I really can't stand the staff there. I got a warning for the dumbest shit ever I don't even remember what is it.

River J, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  5. sambling

sambling Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Well there are a heap of other options- so you can't really go wrong :) AdminForums.org is probably the best.... :D

sambling, Apr 13, 2012 IP