1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does PPC Advertising work?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by aodat2, Apr 4, 2012.

I'm seriously wondering about this actually. Does PPC advertising actually works? I've seen many people using it but rarely do I notice any response from PPC Advertising. I've tried Google Adwords but it does not really help at all. Most of the time, it just eats up money.

Can you guys tell me for a fact that PPC Advertising really works? If so, which PPC Advertiser did you use?

Thanks!

aodat2, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  2. Fkaafka

Fkaafka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you can choose some ad network with much less CPC than adwords. Like Adbrite. They have lesseer than 0.1 cents charged for a click. There are others too like Chitika and so many smaller ones.

Fkaafka, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  3. MichaelSelim

MichaelSelim Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes it works. but you need to learn how to test and track your campaigns.
    Copy/paste then wait for sales/commissions doesn't work.

Start by targeting , testing and tracking until you find an formula that produces best results.

Try different ads, different landing pages, different offers...etc
    To be able to that you need a testing budget. besides your main advertising budget.

If you do that, you will find that all traffic sources work perfectly. the only difference would be traffic volume.
    Not traffic quality, because you will be the one who controls traffic quality, not the ad network.

MichaelSelim, Apr 5, 2012 IP
    7searchguys likes this.
  4. aliyascare

aliyascare Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes pay per click advertising work in seo it is used to advertising the product.If any one click any advertise product so that click pay th advertiser to the website marketer.Using this we also increase the more traffic in our site.

aliyascare, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  5. And!

And! Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PPC works very well for a lot of people, but only as well as your landing page.

If google PPC does not work, then you need to look at your landing page, because google has lots of happy punters for a reason. Other PPC companies are not exactly going to have better traffic, but they will usually be cheaper.

And!, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  6. joeyreyes

joeyreyes Peon

Best Answers:
    It works if you know how to use it.

Don't expect to be rich by trying it for some time. You have to learn the skill.

joeyreyes, Apr 8, 2012 IP
  7. condorx

condorx Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes PPC does work.But you have to be carefull or you can lose all your money within hours.Try 7SEARCH.You can start bidding from $0.01.I had some success there.

condorx, Apr 10, 2012 IP
  8. kashiffaheem

kashiffaheem Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes The PPC campaign do works, but you really know who to make it effective. Focus on the keywords you must target atleast 30 keywords for a single ad campaign.Keep in mind the target audience as well.

kashiffaheem, Apr 12, 2012 IP
  9. GeoffNorman

GeoffNorman Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been around for some years and to be frank have never liked using ppc advertising because of the financial risk. I have much preferred using seo for serps power.

However I was introduced to a system that is quite amazing. I used the extremely competitive keywords "make money", make money online" and "home business" and achieved quite stunning results and for; wait for it 4-8 cents per click with over 7000 clicks per month and my sales just took off.

Geoff Norman

GeoffNorman, Apr 20, 2012 IP
  10. beckydarren

beckydarren Peon

Best Answers:
    very nice question you ask PPC called a advertisement without ads PPC no anything. PPC is very popular for internet marketing business.

beckydarren, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  11. manwithaplan

manwithaplan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    PPC does work but it's a lot harder for the little guys because you are in competition with the big firms and companies who have huge budgets to spend and who also get huge discounts per click because of the volume they provide. What I suggest is a 2 stage process: 1) Set aside a budget where you can cast a net of Broad Match or Phrase Match Keywords 2) Narrow your efforts as quickly as possible with exact match keywords. They just work on fine tuning your ads and landing pages.

manwithaplan, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  12. alphasandesh

alphasandesh Peon

Best Answers:
    I am too having some problems with Google ad words it is consuming my money but not giving appropriate results. Can somebody tell what is wrong?

alphasandesh, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  13. mahsel

mahsel Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, it works if you use it properly.

mahsel, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  14. Scarrfo

Scarrfo Peon

Best Answers:
    I just tried the Microsoft Adcenter and it performed horribly for me. I have been out of this business for a long time and just getting reacquainted after a layoff of my longtime software developer position.

I have learned a few things after stepping back into the web business. First, free and low cost hosting has introduced people that shouldn't be in business online and they have devalued the entire market in general. Also, they have broken the trust with consumers. Years ago FREE!!!! meant you are going to get something without charge. What does FREEE!!! mean now, just another scam.

The second and funny thing that I learned is that when people say they are making money, they are talking about $50 dollars a day or less. 10-12 years ago I was making 6k-7k a month for many years.

The third thing that I learned is that everyone claims to have some magic formula and the vast majority are complete BS. I always get a laugh when some guy is in the BST section claiming he needs $30 ASAP or something to that effect to pay for his hosting etc... and you take a look at the guys signature and he is offering EXPERT SEO SERVICES GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU THOUSANDS WEEKLY

It's time to add something more constructive to the post:

I suggest and have had great results by doing this; use godaddy and get a few .info adult themed domain names with basic hosting. This is going to cost about 15 bucks for the domain names and 3 months of hosting.
    From there get an affilate account with an adult site that provides database dumps or an api. Xhamster is the best for database dumps and Redtube has a great api. Those are free and will give you access to over 300,000 movies, pics etc. Create a few adult sites with using all free content and blast the pages with the ads you normally would use for PPC.

By using the above method you WILL get large amounts of traffic and that will give you time to fiddle around with PPC idiosyncrasies while still earning.

I have made far more money creating my own products and sending traffic to them via my own external adult sites that any other method.

To answer the question of the post in my opinion, no PPC is not viable.

Scarrfo, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  15. bubulove

bubulove Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,Do you want to improve your traffic ?Do you want to have a higher income by your domain? If your answer is yes, then welcome to join us now!1. We are speacialed in SEO for decades2 . After our seo ,your TQ can reach 7--10 3. Your will have a daily incomes from200 to700$, if your domain have a good traffic quality, your income could be much higher.4. our traffic comes from yahoo and google. you can trust its good quality .5. I can offer free service for 2 days then if it's ok we will reach a agreement.6. the most important thing is before you got income, all of our service is free.if you want know more, please tell me.Email: grace123.com@hotmail.comSkype:grace072885Thanks for reading

bubulove, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  16. Simonjay

Simonjay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey there yes ppc does work but its not easy or cheap with so much competition it can be difficult to profit from, but yes you need to test test and and track track all your ads which can be a pain if you dont know how also it could indeed be the landing page thats the problem. There are also cheaper options out there they can sometimes be more effective this of course depending on your target market and what it is your selling.

Simonjay, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  17. alex_jones

alex_jones Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi, PPC is something like it may or may not work, no matter how much leads it's gonna generate we have to go for it. PPC in worst case, it will make people aware of your website for many ideal people which is far better. I recommend to go for it in the initial stage.

Thanks!

alex_jones, Apr 26, 2012 IP
  18. Jane Eyre

Jane Eyre Peon

Best Answers:
    Targetted PPC works very well. Try Adcenter.

Jane Eyre, Apr 29, 2012 IP
  19. article expert

article expert Peon

Best Answers:

it might work some time or may not be working it is depend on your luck & skills.
    but use some other advertiser than adword you will save some buck for sure.

article expert, Apr 29, 2012 IP
  20. Roxitsc

Roxitsc Active Member

Best Answers:
    I had the same results with Google Adwords, I just wasted a few vouchers on it and moved on.

Roxitsc, May 3, 2012 IP