1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Casual game reviewers wanted (long term)

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by genicon, Apr 3, 2012.

Hello,

I need 1 person who is a passionate gamer to write reviews and strategy guides (or tips&tricks) for casual games. It is a very easy job and it's long term so I really need you to apply only if you are ready for commitment (even for more than 1 year!).

Please make sure to respect the requirements or your message will be ignored:

- You must be able to use proper English and have some experience with games (and writing about them)
    - Your spelling and grammar must be solid
    - You must be able to write 15-30 articles per month, failure to do so will mean termination of the job.
    - You will review casual games after playing them for a while or checking videos on YouTube. I will provide you with the titles of the games.
    - Payment is $1 per 100 words, minimum 400 words, maximum 501
    - Payment is made via PayPal every 2 weeks or monthly, for the articles I am satisfied with
    - You need to be able to respect the deadlines and be up for a long term job
    - You MUST be an individual and not a content writing firm

If you meet these requirements, please send me a personal message (DO NOT post here) with the following details:

- Your Full Name
    - Email Address
    - How long you have been writing for
    - How many 4-500 word articles you can write per month
    - At least 1 sample game review for me to check out
    - When you can start the work

If you fail to provide all the required info above, you will not be considered and no reply will be given.

Thank you for your interest!

genicon, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  2. cameronpalte

cameronpalte Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    First of all, you said payment is made for the reviews you are satisfied with, which means technically, you can not pay us at all. You also have two of the exact same threads one after the other? I would reply, but I am not interested in possibly getting paid every 2 weeks, and having to write 15+ articles/month... I'd do it if I got paid full before each article and 5-10 a month.

cameronpalte, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  3. Sacredhoops

Sacredhoops Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sent pm with everything asking.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
    Sacredhoops, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  4. shubhank008

shubhank008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I am interested in having Game reviewers as well, so PM me aswell your offers

I can pay on a fixed basis per 3 days or 5 days whatever you prefer, need longterm contract

@Genicon can you please PM me the posters working for you as I also need them :(

Thanks

shubhank008, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  5. cameronpalte

cameronpalte Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not your thread, you shouldn't be using Genicon's traffic! You should create your own thread.

cameronpalte, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  6. genicon

genicon Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Payment will be made on published reviews. If one is terribly wrong or poorly written, the writer will have a chance to fix it and all published reviews are reviews I am satisfied with.

Regardind the two threads, they are not identical - the other one is for a different job.

And finally, if you can't write 15 articles per month, it's obvious that you don't qualify for the job, but thanks for your message!

genicon, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  7. ruchis1986

ruchis1986 Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am from india and can write articles for you.I am from jaipur.I charge very less..You can contact me any time.my email address is .I can write 30 -40 simple articles per month..or more also...I can start work immediately..

ruchis1986, May 31, 2012 IP