1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Help Require

Discussion in 'SEO' started by AlisaRozzy, Apr 4, 2012.

Hello all i want some urgent help regarding to my website "http://www.vocso.com/" search engine optimization related because i am working on this site last 6 month and there no any spacial progress. I thinks there are need some changed so please suggest me that what kind of changes should i do.

Thanks!
    Alisa Rozzy

AlisaRozzy, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  2. mnichs23

mnichs23 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

first of all find your competitors in the market and then analyse their website and also their backlinks. It'll definitely help you.

mnichs23, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  3. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You need to sort out your on-page. Errors are as simple as the fact the HTML does not validate. This doesn't bode well for a so-called design/SEO company, does it? Also, you are using tables. This is 2012 and not 2002! Your backlinks are low quality and not what would be expected for such a company.

Sorry to sound harsh, but just being honest. It's a competitive niche that you are in and you need to be better, a lot.

ryan_uk, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  4. bobsarva

bobsarva Peon

Best Answers:
    check out google webmaster and solve on page error than give your best effort in getting quality links and not quantity

bobsarva, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  5. lonking

lonking Peon

Best Answers:
    I checked your website, it is not that bad actually. And to be honest, i think you should make your website more simple and clearly. The most important is to update it everyday and i am sure after you doing this, you will make a progress. And remember if you have keywords to optimize, you should write some articles about your products that contains the keywords with a density of 3%-8%,make sure it is original. Good luck, friend !

lonking, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  6. findgood

findgood Peon

Best Answers:
    seo is the internet marketing

findgood, Apr 4, 2012 IP
  7. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    3-8%? About 3-8 years ago. It's far too much now. Google are targeting on-page over-optimisation. You want to aim for 0.5%-2%, or 2-3 occurrences in 500 words (for example).

ryan_uk, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  8. monalikedare

monalikedare Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Check your page loading timing it took 31.6 seconds.

monalikedare, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  9. michaelhomas83

michaelhomas83 Peon

Best Answers:
    I suggest u you can update ur content ..do proper on page like H1,h2 tag and set your keyword into your content ..etc

michaelhomas83, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  10. kashiffaheem

kashiffaheem Peon

Best Answers:
    You should work on On page Optimization, once its done see the results.

kashiffaheem, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  11. codexehow

codexehow Peon

Best Answers:
    You need to clean up the grammar on your homepage. Google is starting to look more closely at this. For example, you leave out the word "the" a lot.

You also need to move your social media buttons higher up the page.

Here's how your social media presence breaks down:

Facebook Shares: 35
    Facebook likes: 5
    Tweets: 20
    Google+: 1

Since a few people are already sharing, you should see good results by moving your social buttons higher up the page.

Overall, however, I would give your site's current SEO a 33% out of a possible 100%.

For starters, you don't seem to have the keyword "website design" in your document title. Meanwhile, you have the standalone keyword "website" in your title 3 times, which is too many. This leaves you with a keyword density for "website" of 33%, which is way too high. See what I mean? It's like you are trying to rank for "website," which is not the most handy keyword to rank for.

Why this matters is that your top 10 ten competitors don't use "website" as a stand-alone keyword as much as you do, and they rank much higher. This should tell you something.

Moving on, you don't have enough backlinks. One of your top 10 competitors has over 2 million backlinks. The only way you can compete here is by getting as many high Page Rank backlinks as you can. Forget about buying tens of thousands of PR1 backlinks, it won't help you.

MORE IMPORTANTLY: Most of the links you DO have don't contain your keyword, "website design." This is very bad in the eyes of Google. You need to get sites to link to you because you are a website design firm, and they must use the keyword "website design" when linking to you. Period.

Your keyword use in the body is okay, don't change that.

As someone else mentioned, your HTML dos not validate. I count at least 30 pretty serious errors. Just pay someone to fix it, it's hurting you.

Also, your homepage is pretty big. Google will give you a bit of a boost if you can clean the HTML and get the size down. That way it will load faster.

There's more, but this should give you a good start.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2012
    codexehow, Apr 5, 2012 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  12. peterson0

peterson0 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    my knowledge for Getting traffic on SEO is not easy task. seo two parts On Page and Off Page It doesnt matter you have WP blog or simple html page. The content your site must have unique and well optimized. Latter you have to build the backlinks with your targeted keywords. There is no gaurantee that you will get traffic for 3-6 months. It all depends on your hard work and your ability to generate quality backlinks.

peterson0, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  13. abbottlee_project

abbottlee_project Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can to Create an account on google webmaster and google analytic to check to your sites error and traffic sources.......

abbottlee_project, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  14. vikramrandhawa

vikramrandhawa Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you should update your web site with original keyword and good quality content or check out page loading time..also branding is very use full for web site like Toll free number, live chat, ticket support system etc...

vikramrandhawa, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  15. capitalalternatives

capitalalternatives Peon

Best Answers:
    don't Run Take Steps slowly and track what u are doing
    than it can help you out and trace your competitors too.

capitalalternatives, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  16. TrumanShow

TrumanShow Peon

Best Answers:
    uhmm yes!!!

TrumanShow, Apr 23, 2012 IP
  17. fostermyeducation

fostermyeducation Peon

Best Answers:
    yss i think u should create new websites and unique content..........

fostermyeducation, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  18. God_Mode

God_Mode Member

Best Answers:
    Your web page contains 116 URLs. Some search engines e.g Google have problems with more than 100 urls on a page and ignore them.For example, Google advises to keep the links on a given page to a reasonable number (fewer than 100).

You have main keywords density over 20% , that's not good.

Your meta tag "Revisit-after": 2 days, This meta tag is not supported by the major search engines. Therefore the use of this tag is not recommended.

Your title tag contains 78 characters , keep it under 60 .

Overall the On site SEO is decent, I would focus on Off site SEO now. Feel free to check my sign. and drop me a PM.

God_Mode, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  19. Deez 國王

Deez 國王 Active Member

Best Answers:
    My advice is that you review your on site SEO. Use SEO pressor plugin to refine your on page SEO then also install CDN plugin to improve ur website load time, you also need to embark on a proper off page SEO strategy which includes HIGH QUALITY, RELEVANT, CONTEXTUAL back links from a diverse range of links.

Deez 國王, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  20. LinkGenie

LinkGenie Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are few on-page issues but overall on-page SEO is not that bad. You have to get links to rank well in this competitive niche.

When you design websites, place your links in your customer websites. After something your customer websites will get good PR. You will receive link juice from those sites.

Do other stuff to increase your traffic, they will indirectly help you to improve your ranking.

LinkGenie, Apr 25, 2012 IP