1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How would you monetize?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by somethought, Apr 1, 2012.

My 1 year old website receives around 2750 daily visitors of which around 2000/day is UV.It's about fashion, clothing, celebrities and is highly targeted.I wouldn't think of ads if I didn't have to as this has just been my hobby and I'm learning so much about webmastering and seo but since I've been forced to move my website to VPS I'd at least like to cover the monthly costs which is $75/month.I've applied to google adsense but been rejected twice although couple of competitors been using it without a problem I just gave up.

here are some stats:
    80.000all~50.000UV/month
    1,500,000 pageviews/month

real time rush hour
    real.jpg

whole year report (drop down was due to my shared hosting just shut it down I manually transferred the website, it took a week)
    year1.jpg

What do you recommend for me to use? How can I at least earn $75 a month?

somethought, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  2. ing

ing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could try CJ. I'm sure there would be many advertisers there that would fit your site.
    :)

ing, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  3. somethought

somethought Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks. never heard of them before, I'll look into it.

somethought, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  4. GeraldH

GeraldH Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Also look into Amazon's affiliate program that might be an excellent fit for your website.

GeraldH, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  5. Drowssap

Drowssap Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest CJ as well !

Drowssap, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  6. denisjames

denisjames Peon

Best Answers:
    Try CJ, Clickbank and Amazon.Also, you can open a adsense account in different ways, don't give up. with your traffic adsense is the best way to start.

denisjames, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  7. genk4tune

genk4tune Member

Best Answers:
    adsense is the instant way, you can get at least $50 per day with that traffic. good luck!

genk4tune, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  8. somethought

somethought Peon

Best Answers:
    How? I'd like to have adsense as well.

somethought, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  9. nkjskj

nkjskj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I will suggest you linkshare. there are good products related to fashion & looking. So choose best banners to put on site. Sales will make $$$$+ if well targetted in Linkshare.

nkjskj, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  10. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Try CJ, ShareASale, LinkShare, Amazon or CPA networks (convert2media, maxbounty, peerfly, ewanetwork, cpatrend, cpatank etc). Make sure you know the demographics of your visitors. Then match those visitors of your site with the right offers/programs. Hope it helps :)

mtmjohn, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  11. rod007

rod007 Active Member

Best Answers:
    See if you can join media.net

rod007, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  12. mwwebsolutions

mwwebsolutions Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you been given any reasons for being rejected from adsense?

Other than that I would agree with those that suggested Amazon or Commission Junction.

Good Luck :)

mwwebsolutions, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  13. ChR0n1k

ChR0n1k Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Im my experience, CJ is crap and hard to sell products unless your users arrive at your site already looking to buy something. Same goes for clickbank, but some of the products on there are extremely targeted and can have some success on extreme micro niche sites. Amazon affiliate program is a joke, again your users have to already want to buy something, and even if they do the comission % is terrible. I have sold a few video games from my gaming site with an amazon link in the review, but the money isn't even worth the time it takes me to generate the link in the first place. My suggestion would be to go with adsense, try a few different ads and positions every 3 days or so and see what converts the best. EDIT: I just read you were having trouble with adsense, my advice would be to try and get accepted on a different site. Just make sure you read their TOS and follow them very carefully. If adsense still isnt converting well, try a CPM network, because with that traffic you will be making some decent coin. You can also try targeted fashion CPA offers, I have a fashion site that gets some decent revenue from these. My favorite CPA networks are Peerfly and MaxBounty. Adsend and CPA lead are also decent and will pay you. Also Fashion Traffic is a good PPS network with a ton of products to choose from that girls actually want to buy. (decent prices too) One other thing, I have never tried but one of my friends makes a few hundered here and there with BuySellAds. He makes a blank banner saying "your ad here" and people just approach him with $$ offers. Hope this helps !!! :rolleyes:

ChR0n1k, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  14. patoxy

patoxy Member

Best Answers:
    if that kind of traffic i sugget you may use PPV or Pop up network or content lock if you want to earn big money on it..

patoxy, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  15. somethought

somethought Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you all for your suggestions.I've decided to put an empty banner that says "sponsor this spot" :) we'll see how it'll turn out.I also want to sell some related stuffs too.I thought that might bring some cash even tho conversion rates are very low.

somethought, Apr 3, 2012 IP
  16. Max Bounty

Max Bounty Guest

Best Answers:
    MaxBounty has quite a few CPA campaigns that should be a good fit for your site and demographic. You can reach me on AIM or Skype (maxbountyjess) if you'd like more details.Also, as a new affiliate, you'd be eligible to earn our $1,000 bonus. :)

Max Bounty, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  17. JackZellerton

JackZellerton Peon

Best Answers:
    MaxBounty or Peerfly

JackZellerton, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  18. CPALeadJeremy

CPALeadJeremy Peon Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    If you are looking for a great CPA network I would suggest CPAlead. If you need any help at all getting started please PM me.

CPALeadJeremy, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  19. kdb_bdk

kdb_bdk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use CPA and put some surveys in your website
    it shal brings you alooot of bucks

kdb_bdk, Apr 11, 2012 IP
  20. nickirv

nickirv Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i really recommend of you putting Google Adsense Pay-Per-Click ads. This service offers you to put ads on your website that belong to Google, and for every user that clicks the add that are on your website, you would get revenue.

nickirv, Apr 12, 2012 IP