1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Advanced Content Locking & Split Testing: Introducing New Features at AdWork Media

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by AdWorkMedia, Oct 27, 2011.

[​IMG]

AdWork Media is proud to announce new features to our Tracking & Content Locker platform. We're continuing to make it easier to analyze your traffic stats and optimize important variables of your Content Locker and Direct Offer Links!

In case you haven't heard of us yet, AdWork Media is an innovative Affiliate Network that features an easy to use, but advanced in-house platform. We have over 300 top converting campaigns (Incentive and Non-Incentive friendly) waiting for you including a huge selection of email submits, surveys, and downloads. We specialize in Gateway Content Locking and put you in full control with over 45 options and advanced reports. AdWork Media always provides awesome support, flawless tracking, & generous payouts.

Please view our Overview video below!
    [video=facebook;10101474316918891]http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10101474316918891[/video]​
    Introducing New Features
    • Content Locker Split Testing
    • Gateway Impression Tracking / Top Page URL Tracking
    • Country/Geo Heat Maps & Reports
    • Daily Performance Email Report

[​IMG]

Gateway Split Testing & Optimizing
    Since the introduction of our Gateway Split Tester, many of our publishers have been able to tweak their settings and fatten that monthly paycheck! Every variable from message text and theme to launch delay can significantly impact your earnings. Is your content locker optimized?

Overall Network Features
    • Easy Payments by Check / PayPal / ACH
    • Built-In Monthly Performance Bonuses - Unlock Bonuses As You Earn Each Month
    • Top Offers That Convert
    • Exclusive Publisher Tools
    • Custom Tracking Platform
    • Friendly Support Available 7 Days Per Week
    • Flawless Tracking, Reporting, and Managing
    • Global Reach, Monetize Any Country

Are you already Content Locking? Give our platform a shot and see how your earnings compare to the competition. We think you will be quite surprised.

Not Content Locking Yet? Our easy to use Content Lockers can be up and running in minutes and are the perfect monetization solution for nearly any website. Outperform profits from PPC and display advertising.

Existing Users - Use promotion code OCT2011 for a 2 Hour: 10% Bonus!
    New Users - Use promotion code DPRocks for a 2Hour: 10% Bonus!

Learn more at http://www.adworkmedia.com or signup here.

All the Best,
    AdWorkMedia.com

Last edited: Nov 13, 2011
    AdWorkMedia, Oct 27, 2011 IP
  2. AdWorkMedia

AdWorkMedia Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Gao! At this time we're not supporting adult content but we have secured advertisers that are very flexible with other types of content. We can only give a definite answer after thoroughly checking any application to our network!

AdWorkMedia, Nov 13, 2011 IP
  3. shefali1clickscpa

shefali1clickscpa Member

Best Answers:
    It seems a very unique and interesting concept ..but can know more after using it.Do u have uk based offers?

shefali1clickscpa, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  4. AdWorkMedia

AdWorkMedia Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, we definitely do have a great group of offers for UK traffic. We can support traffic from nearly any country, so if you're looking for international offers, mainly submits or downloads, then we've got em!

AdWorkMedia, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  5. coolcrystal

coolcrystal Member

Best Answers:
    Do you offer worldwide offers too? or only country targetted as of now ?

coolcrystal, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  6. AdWorkMedia

AdWorkMedia Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely! We have a few offers right now that can support traffic from all countries, although the majority of our offers are country specific.

If you plan on using our Content Locker, then the offers are automatically geo-filtered for the user. OR if you plan on using direct links, you can enable geo-redirection, so users that click from outside the offer's allowed countries will be redirected to an available offer, and still give you the chance for a conversion.

AdWorkMedia, Nov 15, 2011 IP
  7. maxpayne2k11

maxpayne2k11 Peon

Best Answers:
    do you allow movies/tvshow sites to use your gateway?

maxpayne2k11, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  8. alexgreatcpa

alexgreatcpa Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Do you accept new and fresher?

alexgreatcpa, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  9. AdWorkMedia

AdWorkMedia Member

Best Answers:
    At this time we have secured advertisers who are available to advertise with lots of content variations, but we would need to review all the details of an application before we can approve or deny any request.

AdWorkMedia, Nov 16, 2011 IP
  10. golfpro1

golfpro1 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's always a great idea to split test your campaigns, especially if you are using content unlock

golfpro1, Nov 17, 2011 IP
  11. AdWorkMedia

AdWorkMedia Member

Best Answers:
    Golfpro1,

You will be glad to know that AdWork Media's Content Locking Gateways, have a built in split testing feature! You can try different types of content locker with your traffic to see which design, and style converts the best for you!

AdWorkMedia, Nov 19, 2011 IP
  12. AdWorkMedia

AdWorkMedia Member

Best Answers:
    You're Welcome! Nice work already with your account! Keep it up! :D

AdWorkMedia, Nov 21, 2011 IP
  13. sam93

sam93 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've got nothing but good things to say about AdWorkMedia, great network with great support! Keep up the good work :)

sam93, Jan 18, 2012 IP
  14. AdWorkMedia

AdWorkMedia Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the positive comments Sam.

We're happy to announce that our WordPress plugin is live! Now it's even easier to integrate an AdWork Media Content or File Locker with your WordPress site or blog.

Get the AdWork Media EZ Content Locker Plugin for WordPress -->

AdWorkMedia, Jan 19, 2012 IP
  15. sam93

sam93 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just wanted to post an update about AdWork Media, I've been working with them for almost 3 months now and they are definitely the best network I've come across. David and Dennis provide the best support you could wish for from an affiliate network, they've always solved any problems I've had implementing postback on my site and have provided suggestions for improving profits. Their platform is also very nice to use, especially the content locker which is extremely customizable. If you want to check payment proof then go the the following link:

http://www.affpaying.com/adworkmedia

There are some more in-depth reviews there too! Anyone looking for a new affiliate network should definitely give AdWork Media a go!

sam93, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  16. marhahajcs

marhahajcs Active Member

Best Answers:
    Few days ago i have placed adworkmedia content locker on my blog,i got 1 lead so far.
    I just decided to test out the content locker,so i have requested from four friends to complete one survey.They have completed the survey,but unfortunately after completing the survey,the download didnt unlocked.
    I have checked my stats,and i got only 1 click and no leads.
    They also tested adscendmedia content locker and all the surveys got unlocked and i got rewarded for leads.
    I don't want to say anything wrong for this network,this is just a result of my investigation.

Regards

marhahajcs, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  17. sam93

sam93 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    adwork1.jpg adwork2.jpg

Thanks to AdWork Media who sent out both my payments (February and March). They've updated their publisher dashboard so it looks even more sexy, and they've added an FAQ section.

(Payment proof above)

sam93, Apr 1, 2012 IP
  18. mtmjohn

mtmjohn Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats, good earnings man, keep it up! Also thanks for leaving reviews on our site. All the best :)

mtmjohn, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  19. sam93

sam93 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks man! No problems, your site is the best for checking up on affiliate networks.

sam93, Apr 2, 2012 IP