1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Website Of The Day , Script , Full Rights

Discussion in 'Sites' started by SKULL, Mar 27, 2012.

I do not have time for this website as i need fund and have more sites i need to take care of, and i have no idea how to promote a script for sale.

For sale is websiteofthedayscript.com
    What this script dos.

The new owner will have full rights to the script.
    I will give the new owner the coders details so you can carry on with adding new features or edits, ect.
    There is 3 scripts that come with the sale with full rights to the new owner.
    v1 what i was plaining to give away as a free download what i have not done, v1 dos not have many features and is limited to one website to show a day.
    v2 is the one that comes with all the features above and can have as many categorys as you want to show a website every day, and feature listings and banners ect.
    There is also anther script that is the same as v2 that is what im selling on the site , but i made a few includes in the script to be able to add title , ads, meta, and a few more settings without having to edit each theme file, you only need to edit a few files.

With somone that knows how to promote this kinda thing you can make some nice profit.
    Sales page for the script can be seen @ websiteofthedayscript.com/buyscript.php

The website ranks 1st and 2nd in google http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&scli....,cf.osb&fp=f4ae75c5c1e31689&biw=1280&bih=597

This would be great for somone that already has a website to sell scripts or for somone looking to get into this kinda bussines.

Any qestions please ask

SKULL, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  2. trafficpromo

trafficpromo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Do you have anything to do with /showthread.php?t=2437547 ? I see he is selling a site with your script and a .info for less than the price of the script.
    Sorry for the lack of proper link, I cannot post live links.

trafficpromo, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  3. SKULL

SKULL Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 11
    As Buyer:
    100% - 11
    Yes that site is using the script , iowadawg brought a copy of the script for a website of his, looks like he just dos not have the time to run the site.

websiteofthedayscript.com is the only sole owner of the script and only site that has the right to sell the script on its own, i have had about 4-5 sales so far , but i just do not have the time to promote or know how to promote a script to get more sales, thats one of the reasons why i am looking to sell it to somone that knows how to promote scripts to get sales.

Any more qestions please ask.

SKULL, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  4. bonzer

bonzer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Whats the reserve ?

bonzer, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  5. SKULL