1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mobile ads invalid clicks?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by cjdj3, Mar 26, 2012.

Hi, I am running a small website/webapp for the iphone and I have placed my adsense mobile ads on the website.

The thing is, my site has a enter page(click here to enter the site) and im worried if I place my advertisements too close to the enter sign that users will accidentally tap the advertisements, therefore giving me invalid clicks.

So Im just asking for you guys' opinion on if these "accidental clicks" count as valid or invalid clicks.

Thanks

cjdj3, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  2. cbhattarai

cbhattarai Active Member

Best Answers:
    If the user click on you ads, then there are chances that you will be banned from AdSense, therefore it is better you change the code and stop the re-directory page.

I am not sure that weather Google will consider it as a Spam or not, but there are chances that you can get banned, so it is better you take an appropriate action...

cbhattarai, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  3. munnakv

munnakv Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use adsense only on content pages.
    Dont use it on thin-content page like "Enter" page.

munnakv, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  4. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If in doubt, move them away, why even ask the question? Do you think because someone will say "yes, it's fine, do it" you'll be protected in any way?

JamesColin, Mar 27, 2012 IP
  5. cbhattarai

cbhattarai Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes! it is better if you have AdSense only at your Content page. This one is a better idea...

cbhattarai, Mar 27, 2012 IP