1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can be AdBrite CPC rates be THIS Bad

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by bubby963, Mar 24, 2012.

Right so I recently signed up for adbrite and got 250 clicks on my adverts. What was my total revenue on these clicks? $0.38!!!
    Now I wouldn't mind but on adsense with this many clicks I get around $60.
    How is my CPC rate so absolutely awful?

bubby963, Mar 24, 2012 IP
  2. dungdenvn

dungdenvn Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    YEAH. Adbrite is getting worst everyday. The rate now is under 1c a click. No one use adbrite now. I still wonder why you are using them ?

dungdenvn, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  3. bubby963

bubby963 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, other than adsense, I don't know about any other good sites which have a good CPC rate.

bubby963, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  4. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    other than adsense you will get same rates in all cpc sites, so if you are interested I would recommend you give a try to CPV or cpm as well

aassociatehit, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  5. Elitegeek

Elitegeek Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you mate.

Elitegeek, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  6. Johnm1141

Johnm1141 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is all the economy's fault. No, but really you should try affilrate marketing for higher payouts.

Johnm1141, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  7. Fkaafka

Fkaafka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should go to adbrite control panel --> manage ad zones--> ad statistics and there you can see all the ads with the clicks and the CPC etc. Some ads will be based on cpm and even if some body clicks on them, you will not get anything. It is waiting for 1000 impressions to give you the cpm price of 0.1$ or whatever. So you might want to reject some of the ads which has a lower cpc rates like less than 0.03$ or the cpm ads. You may try with Pocket Cents. They give 0.15$ per click flat.

Fkaafka, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  8. alonegirl

alonegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    adbrite is too bad

alonegirl, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  9. Infolinks Support Team

Infolinks Support Team Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey everyone, this is Pamela from Infolinks. I wanted to let you know that Infolinks is not only a great AdSense alternative, but we're also a great compliment to AdSense. For In-Text ads, we offer the highest revenue in the industry!

For more information, check out our site at www (dot) infolinks (dot) com, or email us at support(at)infolinks(dot)com.

Happy blogging!
    Pamela :)

Infolinks Support Team, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  10. PoohBear

PoohBear Peon

Best Answers:
    Thats right,my obeisance

PoohBear, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  11. Lucid Web Marketing

Lucid Web Marketing Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can't compare ad networks like that. They are totally different and attract different advertisers. Adbrite is seen as a place where you can advertise really cheaply. So you'd expect lesser rates there if you compare to Adsense.

Besides, you don't want to use CPC as the metric of your success. What about the quality of the ads (and therefore the advertisers)? Which would you rather have? An ad paying $0.20 but getting clicked once in a thousand times or an ad paying $0.05 but getting clicked once in a hundred times? The answer should be the second ad. It makes more money per visitor. That's the beauty of Adsense and systems like it: that is handled for you, revenues maximized, because Google wants to make more money too.

Lucid Web Marketing, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  12. sasicbit

sasicbit Member

Best Answers:
    0.38 for 250 Clicks , this reminds me of CPX Interactive paying me 0.9$ for 580 clicks and 12000 Impressions..
    It sounds horrible enough! As one of our friends said, Adbrite is a place that lets advertisers to advertise for a really low amount. I used Adbrite in the past on one of my content sites
    And got 0.04 / click. I don't use them anymore but Bidvertiser / Chitika pay better if you are into a specific niche with US traffic.

sasicbit, Apr 2, 2012 IP
  13. sukasarkar

sukasarkar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i am using adbrite..I got 342 clicks and my total earning is $4.57..I think this is very bad..

sukasarkar, Jan 21, 2013 IP