1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The best ranking of your keywords

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by lonking, Feb 29, 2012.

Generally, there are not only one keyword to optimize, so it is not easy to get a good rank on Google in a short time, unless you have a professional team. My best keyword ranking on google is in the third page, once in the second. Ranking dropped, so i have to work harder. So guys, what about you, how long it takes you to get a good ranking on google, and what's the ranking ?

lonking, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  2. nkjskj

nkjskj Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ranking factor is undecided. Its hard to say exact time to rank high. Although if well optimized & link build then it may be in rankings in 2-3 months as per my experience.

nkjskj, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  3. bigcroc

bigcroc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Second or third page is not sufficient to send you enough traffic. It is the first page that sends most of the traffic. Either get your site to rank high using off site SEO, or change your keywords. I know it sounds hard but second or third page won't be enough, that is for sure.

bigcroc, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  4. lonking

lonking Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, i know keywords on the first page will bring ten or more times traffic than in second or third page, thus i am working harder. Some seo companies guranteed that they could rank your keywords in the first page of Google in 2 or 3 months, i don't know how they did that. For me, i still fumble and stumble in the field.

lonking, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  5. WVMagicDesign

WVMagicDesign Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are lots of SEO companies out there that gives guarantee to get the keywords rank in few short months but let me tell you my friend that no one every guarantees except Google for site ranked..:) Also you need to figure out which company gives the best offerings and as per your budget. Do one thing first asked them about their past work and ranking reports.

WVMagicDesign, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  6. lonking

lonking Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree with you, but top seo companies existed. They have successful cases to wow you and they did in just 2 or 3 months. They figure out the google algorithm and according to it to write site code. They usually have a professional team to do that.

lonking, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  7. nbj

nbj Member

Best Answers:
    Every thing is depend upon the keyword competition. Ranking factor is depend upon several of thing.

nbj, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  8. lonking

lonking Peon

Best Answers:
    Recently, ranking of our keywords on Google is decreasing, i don't why and i am very depressed

lonking, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  9. hemantets

hemantets Member

Best Answers:
    Ranking depends on your off and on page work. I have Many keywords on 1st position.

hemantets, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  10. cvyas

cvyas Peon

Best Answers:
    No one can predict that at which time you can get rank in to search engine. Rankings are depends on many things but i can only say that do proper and accurate work, and quality and unique content is also plays main role for getting rank in to search engine.

cvyas, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  11. lonking

lonking Peon

Best Answers:
    Just checked my keywords ranking, still decreasing, very frustrated. what should i do ?

lonking, Mar 4, 2012 IP
  12. andymisiu

andymisiu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't have much experience in this matter, but I sure have read a lot. What methods are you using for choosing keywords?

andymisiu, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  13. andymisiu

andymisiu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, optimizing for a keyword is great. But Google is also going to look at the sites activity and how much new GOOD content is being added to the site. Google will also want others to be talking about your site throughout the web, so link building is key as well. If your not constantly adding content and link building, you will fall behind in the ranking.

14. lonking

lonking Peon

Best Answers:
    it is not easy to do link building and write good content aritcles. Good content articles i may manage to do it myself, but as for link building, i haven't found an effective way, could you give me some suggestions ?

lonking, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  15. andymisiu

andymisiu Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, to be honest... I'm pretty new at this myself. I'm trying to wrap my head around finding effective keywords. So, I'll get back to this topic later. However, I will say that I did a quick Google search and found some interesting articles.

16. MoolaMails

MoolaMails Peon

Best Answers:
    I have several keyphrases on page 1 of google after much hard work.

MoolaMails, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  17. lonking

lonking Peon

Best Answers:
    Could you tell me how long did it take to rank your keywords in first page of google?What exactly did you do ?

lonking, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  18. veerdee

veerdee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have 3 keyword in page one but it's with less competition, so don't push yourself into sea with sharks ;)

veerdee, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  19. thor2006

thor2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have good ranking (mostly page 1) for pages and blog posts but overtime it decreases. Does it help if we republish it? ping it?

thor2006, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  20. lonking

lonking Peon

Best Answers:
    it seems that you all have a good ranking in Google, mostly in page 1. However, my keywords just rank on page 2 and 3,what could i do to push them up to the first page?I have analysized my website, and i found that daily vistors of our website is about 100, very bad, huh. And most of the traffic is not come from seach engine but other ways. I really need help !

lonking, Mar 22, 2012 IP