1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Habit of Praying

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by tomcthomas, Mar 15, 2012.

Do you have the habit of praying before going to sleep..?

tomcthomas, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  2. missgeorge

missgeorge Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, i do that every night. do you?

missgeorge, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  3. laceybeautiful

laceybeautiful Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to do this every night but mostly i forget to pray.
    Please pray for me.

laceybeautiful, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  4. iPing

iPing Peon

Best Answers:
    you shouldn't pray as god left us along time ago

we are on our own!!!! god was a made up story made by man - who are false!! to keep people under control

there is no such thing as god - where is this man no where - people die each day these muslim scum bags have taken god to the next level of killing people over
    a man no one has ever seen.

Stop praying and just be good people simples - does god answer you call NO - because he doesn't exist

iPing, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  5. tomcthomas

tomcthomas Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya i will pray daily before my sleep....

tomcthomas, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  6. MBDungo

MBDungo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you prove what you've said? I have a lot of prove at http://yodhewawhe.blogspot.com about the existence of God, including a woman that possessed by an evil spirit seeing by my two eyes, the spherical shape of the Earth is already written in the Bible before it was discovered by the men of Ferdinand Magellan, and many more. Now, can you disprove what that biblioblog have said?

Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
    MBDungo, Mar 18, 2012 IP
  7. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Out of curiosity does any of you who prays believes in God's plan? If so, why in the world you would bother praying? Do you suggest that you know what's best better than your god? Do you think he will be changing all his plans to accommodate you? If so, what's a point of being a god if any fucker with a $2 pray book can mess up all your work?

thesickearth, Mar 18, 2012 IP
  8. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't supposed you ever heard of the Observer effect and the multiverse theory . They to unify them and maybe you can see things a bit more clearly ... assuming you are searching for an answer .

Anyway prayer brings peace to the body and soul . It's also completely free . Why turn down something that only take a minute a day and betters you life ?

ApocalypseXL, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  9. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations, you discovered the Free-will vs Determinism issue. It's only been debated for a couple of millennia.

robjones, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  10. MBDungo

MBDungo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't you believe in a spirit being? How about a demon-possesed man? Don't you know that I have an experience seeing those things in front of me? I can prove that the spirit being is true, because I saw a demon-possessed woman, and the possessed woman is a prove of spirit, and the spirit is a prove of an unseen thing like my God the most high..

MBDungo, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  11. thesickearth

Best Answers:
    You can't be possibly serious can you. Just because you didn't know her diagnosis does not mean she does not have one. Also, you obviously didn't read my post, so why bother quoting it as you answer

thesickearth, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  12. MBDungo

MBDungo Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are many churches that is not of God, they teaches for hire, etc... But it doesn't mean that there's no God. Then, how about the experience of my step untie about playing the classic Ouija board with a glass of bottle? You should better check my article about that at: http://yodhewawhe.blogspot.com/2012/02/spirits-are-proven-by-using-ouija-board.html

By if you don't still believe in the spirit being, in that biblioblog post you can read that consulting a spirit of a dead man is prohibited by God, so, you should try to play Ouija board first. But if you believe in God, you should better don't do it for you to avoid your life at risk! I am a Bible reader and I don't want to teach the other people to violate the heavenly Father, but because of your hard mind, I suggest you to use the prohibited Ouija board! Try to search it how to use on the web and prove that the unseen spirit being are all true! May God forgive me for what I'm doing, teaching others to make an act that against him, cause that is the only, fast way to opened the heart of a weak person about God..

MBDungo, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  13. thesickearth

Best Answers:
    these are the questions. please answer if you can.

thesickearth, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  14. MBDungo

MBDungo Active Member

Best Answers:
    A part of the plan of God is written in 1 Timothy 2:3-4, “This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.”

One of the reasons why Christian do praying is written in Philippians 4:6, “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”

There's no better than to do the will of God because the fruit of it is written in Galatians 5:22-23, “The fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.”

God can change his plan to those people who turn to be good, from everlasting punishment to everlasting life with an spiritual body that can enter to the kingdom of heaven. Much like what's happened to a city that mentioned in the Bible, that God did not do what he have said to them because they repent and they turn to God, but I forgot its verses in the Bible.

There are many men try to use the name of God for money like what's written in Micah 3:11, “The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets thereof divine for money, yet will they lean upon the LORD, and say, 'Is not the LORD among us? None evil can come upon us.'”

MBDungo, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  15. 1229

1229 Member

Best Answers:
    I dont pray. DO u guys fall asleep immediately after you pray?

1229, Mar 30, 2012 IP
  16. tomcthomas

tomcthomas Peon

Best Answers:
    Please...don't try to play to god.....it is not for good..

tomcthomas, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  17. animebuzz.tv

animebuzz.tv Peon

Best Answers:
    i pray every night and every morning when i woke up

animebuzz.tv, Apr 30, 2012 IP
  18. abdobasha2004

abdobasha2004 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes, of course
    we muslims have the habit to pray 5 times / day :)

abdobasha2004, May 1, 2012 IP
    Karuna17 likes this.
  19. yanna

yanna Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I do every night. I see to it that I was able to thank God and seek for his guidance.

yanna, May 4, 2012 IP
  20. ajielie

ajielie Peon

Best Answers:
    yes i do it every night before sleeping

ajielie, May 20, 2012 IP