1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ask Your SEO Questions Here! I'll answer to the best of my experience.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by SeoSyndicate, Mar 17, 2012.

1. SeoSyndicate

SeoSyndicate Peon

Best Answers:
    Welcome to SEO. There is no easy except via automation. SEO is a lot of hard work and if you don't like doing it you can always outsource it. The two ways I listed are the only "easy" ways to complete what you asked (which I must say is rather a concise question). Remember to have some no-follow links as well for your link pattern to look somewhat natural.

SeoSyndicate, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  2. jamesr12

jamesr12 Peon

Best Answers:
    i need some good PR Directory list

jamesr12, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  3. SeoSyndicate

SeoSyndicate Peon

Best Answers:
    This isn't a question. If you need help in how to find directories I can help you.

SeoSyndicate, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  4. hungryboy

hungryboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Seo Syndicate,

Is it helpful to submit in zero pr directories?

And how to find directories(list) which accept inner pages(deep links).

thanks and regards..

hungryboy, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  5. SeoSyndicate

SeoSyndicate Peon

Best Answers:
    Absolutely. Link diversity is key. It would seem rather strange to me personally if you only had high grade links coming into your site.

Honestly the only way to find ones which will accept deep inner pages is by doing it manually. Try the following searched for finding a ton of directories. These are known as footprints:

Nice advertisement. Reported.

SeoSyndicate, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  6. hungryboy

hungryboy Peon

Best Answers:

Very very thanks for the help..:)

hungryboy, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  7. Krishspeech

Krishspeech Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello dude, really informative post.. first of thanks for creating this thread. Bro, i am working for 1 years on oDesk for SEO jobs. But from some few days ago i am feeling confusion about broad change in seo which comes from google news. I just wanna to clear me that all about google algorithm changes in SERP ranking. what kind of effects we can face for this changes. Generally i do only offpage optimization like Social Bookmarking, Forum profile, Directory submission. So please suggest me if anything need to be change. Thanks in advance.

Krishspeech, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  8. SeoSyndicate

SeoSyndicate Peon

Best Answers:
    In all reality there hasn't been anything that momentous that has happened to the algorithm since the original panda update. Google News is a syndicate of information and obviously if you can land a review or press release on there your page/site can go viral. Your off site SEO is weak with only 3 link types. You should try to include some of the following:

Web 2.0
    Wiki links
    blog comments to different TLDs
    edu/gov profile links
    private network blog articles
    blog roll links
    etc etc

A wider link diversity helps you in ranking and establishing a sense of legitimacy of your linking pattern. Look and learn about link wheel structures and link pyramids as they are highly effective structures.

SeoSyndicate, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  9. ramblingrye

ramblingrye Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow, first of all I do not have a question..yet. But I learned from reading your answers to the questions here. You really answered everything even the spammy looking questions. Kudos!

ramblingrye, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  10. rayqsl

rayqsl Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I want to know if there are any tools out there that can tell me where my website appears in the Google search results. For example, if my website is abc.com, I search for "widgets" and Google returns abc.com as the 52nd result - I want to know the 52nd placing without having to do the search manually and scrolling through the results. Is this possible? Any free tools?

Thanks.

rayqsl, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  11. hungryboy

hungryboy Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes there is a tool called ranktracker.com

and there are also many tools there paid as well as free..

hungryboy, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  12. rayqsl

rayqsl Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the speedy response hungryboy

rayqsl, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  13. andersonsjohn

andersonsjohn Banned

Best Answers:
    Explain me the process of directory submission and i need brief information about directory submission..

andersonsjohn, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  14. hungryboy

hungryboy Peon

Best Answers:
    you are welcome :)

hungryboy, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  15. rmcleskey

rmcleskey Peon

Best Answers:
    We have physical retail store with an informational website with some online reviews about our products and services. We are asking many of our customers to give us a review to help boost our local search results. We created a form to make it easy for them to do. We now have a growing stack of these and I want to put them online to one or more of our accounts. We have review sites with most all the local places.

My question is, how do I go about putting these reviews in without having Google sack them because they are coming from my computer and IP? And I know I can't input them too fast or that will not look good.

I know I can get a proxy IP but don't know where a trusted source is. Plus, some of these review sites may require an account set up before a review can be posted.

Besides putting them on my website, what is the best way to utilize these manual reviews to get more Google, Yelp and other search power?

Thanks

rmcleskey, Mar 24, 2012 IP
  16. SeoSyndicate

SeoSyndicate Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for answering in my absence!

Check out the following link. It is great for what you are looking to do:
    http://www.wilsonweb.com/linking/wilson-directory-sub.htm

Hello there, this is edging on a Reputation Management end of SEO of which I am normally consulted at 300+ USD a month for, but just for everyone here I'll shed some light. I am guessing your form is on your local website. Transform them into a testimonial page. These are useless to you for reviews on other sites like Google Places, YELP!, etc. Google analyses much more than just IP so your idea of proxies would end up in the spam filter. They analyze down to user agents, computer OS, etc. However if you would need great proxies in the future I highly recommend http://newipnow.com/. I personally use them to power many of my SEO tools. Anyways how I would handle your situation:

1) Transform them into a testimonial page for YOUR SITE. Nothing looks better than satisfied customers right near your home.

2) Realize these reviews are currently worthless besides for the cosmetic and aesthetic aspects.

3) Construct a coupon or some sort of incentive for your customers who leave a review on YELP!, Google Places, etc.
    Think of it this way, create a simple form where they receive instructions on how to place a review on the site. Once they confirm their review details via your form you will validate it and then mail out a coupon/incentive to their home.

4) Divert negative reviews by having them send their reviews to an email address on your domain. This way you can read them and adjust where you believe is fit.

5) Raise awareness. Within your retail store let your customers know about the online special you have going on.

6) Patience. Eventually your customers will convert and get your reviews where you want them to be.

SeoSyndicate, Mar 28, 2012 IP