1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to Find Niches article writers

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by praddy, Mar 19, 2012.

Hello friends my question is where do you find niche based article writers to write your articles as am planning to build one niche site for which I need to find a good niche article writer who can write high quality original article, as I don't want to compromise on the quality of the content on my site. Getting a good author is very hard to find these days.:confused: any good suggestion is appreciated.

praddy, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  2. ContentVisionz

ContentVisionz Peon

Best Answers:
    You can try getting good writers in this forum or you can try getting on freelance sites like Odesk.com . eLance.com and Freelancer.com.. Or even get article writing service company to get your job done for you... If you need help dun hesitate to PM me

ContentVisionz, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  3. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What are the niches? One of us might write in them or at least know of someone we could recommend.

YMC, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I understand that "nichewritersindia.com" are inexpensive. You could always try contacting them.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  5. juanbuit

juanbuit Peon

Best Answers:
    I have two recommendations for you:

Articlez.com: is a great source for quality content, they are not as cheap as other places but their articles are very good quality and written by native English writers.

Iwriter.com: another great service for your articles needs. You can choose between many writers for a fixed price. The process is very easy and you can get just one article. What I like the most is that it is a service just for finding writers so you won't have to complicate yourself with the process of hiring, because you just choose a topic and the writers will make it for you.

Another thing is that they give your articles in a spintax format, so you can spin them and create many variations without any additional price.

juanbuit, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  6. JPC-Sabrina

JPC-Sabrina Member

Best Answers:
    You are right that custom content is necessary in order to have a well ranked site. Many writers also publish their services across the forums.

Odesk, eLance, Freelancer, Articlez, and Iwriter are all good sources you can use to find quality writers who can produce good content that is original and well written. Once you find a good source for custom content then stick with it because the algorithmic changes by Google are not expected to sway from custom content as a good indicator of page quality any time soon.

JPC-Sabrina, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  7. praddy

praddy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Its related to photography niche.

I have checked it but am not sure if they can write in photography niche or not as I said before I won't be compromising on quality of the content.

Haven't heard about Articlez.com will check that for sure.:)

praddy, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  8. dame016

dame016 Member

Best Answers:
    You can always find freelancers or you could check out article writing service companies like in my signature below.

dame016, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  9. YMC

YMC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Perhaps look for photography bloggers, the smaller the better. Ask them to write for you as paid writers and/or guest bloggers. That way you'll find someone passionate about the topic and you'll see how they write before you even contact them.

YMC, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  10. praddy

praddy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes I have also thought about it really good ideas also this niche is full of hobbyist so hopefully that'll help.

praddy, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  11. ContentProviderZ

ContentProviderZ Peon

Best Answers:
    There are some providers who would find on behalf of you. Here is the one I could refer to you.

ContentProviderZ, Mar 20, 2012 IP
  12. ContentBros

ContentBros Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not post your job to a place like Freelancer or Craiglist, there are always people looking for jobs on those sites

ContentBros, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  13. BuriedAlive

BuriedAlive Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Praddy,

If you are still looking for a first chop article writing service for your niche (photography) at a reasonable price, I'll be more than happy to help you with that. Just PM me. :)

BuriedAlive, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  14. simona86

simona86 Member

Best Answers:
    Don't go for the cheapest, go for quality at a reasonable rate. This will save you a lot of time, money and headache in the long run. Write articles yourself. You can also use elance or odesk or fiverr to find a freelance writer to write articles for you.

simona86, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  15. Sam Gilmore

Sam Gilmore Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree and also recommend you Articlez.com. Good starting point for writers

Sam Gilmore, Mar 23, 2012 IP
  16. simona86

simona86 Member

Best Answers:
    Self service always cheapest way to get articles but it's very hard to get fast and result oriented article that you want so for that you can hire a freelance writer at affordable rates or use software like Alistpress .It has not been launched yet but it claims to help writers write in under 5 minutes. Anyone heard about it before?

simona86, Mar 25, 2012 IP
  17. helloeshan

helloeshan Peon

Best Answers:
    I think freelancer.com is the best places to hire a writer.... I work in there..You can hire me...However, the benefits with working with me are.

1. Can provide 100% copyscape pass with no plagiarism Article.
    2. Submission on due time.
    3. Can provide unique and quality article.
    4. Capable of doing research.
    5. Spun free article.
    6. 100% grammatical error free content. And lastly stay in online 24 hours.

I'm author of hub pages: authoreshan.hubpages.com

please contact me at skype: helloeshan

Thank you

helloeshan, Mar 26, 2012 IP
  18. SariCrossman

SariCrossman Peon

Best Answers:
    You can reach me at my wesbite: http://eijimedia.com
    I'd be happy to discuss some articles with you!

SariCrossman, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  19. Gordon23

Gordon23 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey. Just picking up on your thread. If you are looking for a good quality niche article writer. Then, please check-out NicheArticleMarketing.com

Gordon23, Mar 28, 2012 IP
  20. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You've just send out at least 4 of the exact prewritten posts on 4 threads. Knock it off or I will report you and you will get banned. Consider this your one and only warning!

I am getting fed up with spammers ruining this fine forum.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 29, 2012 IP