1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why my website is not ranking in Google.co.uk and .com and ranking in Yahoo and bing

Discussion in 'Google' started by sanjeet sam, Mar 7, 2012.

Hi

Please suggest...why my website is ranking only in Yahoo and Bing and not in Google.co.uk and Google.com

Please help me guys....is there anything i need to change or add in the website..http://www.touringcaravanrentals.com

keywords ranking results...

Campsites in England - 11th position in Yahoo
    Campsites in England - 8th position in Bing
    Campsites in England - Google not even found in 1000's

Touring Caravan Wales - 11th position in Yahoo
    Touring Caravan Wales - Google not even found in 1000's

Thanks in advance

Sam

sanjeet sam, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  2. Nate55

Nate55 Peon

Best Answers:
    When you enter your exact website name or url into Google, does the search engine find it? If it does, then your site is indexed by Google, but it sounds like it may have been demoted for certain keywords, possibly because Google thinks you are breaking rules for SEO (such as over optimization on-site, buying links off site, or too many spammy links off site). Also set up a Google Webmaster Tools account if you haven't already, and see how many of you rpages are indexed in Google.

Nate55, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  3. indiainternet2012

indiainternet2012 Peon

Best Answers:
    put some content on website,,,use your keywords in the content...submit your site in google webmaster tool...see how many pages has been indexed by google...submit rest of pages on google..and important try to get some quality back links in uk directories....find some data from your comptitors sites...analyze..

indiainternet2012, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  4. rcostica

rcostica Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Your site may be in Google's sandbox. Try this search in google: "site:yourdomain.com". If none of your pages are returned then you can be sure that your website was sandboxed.

rcostica, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  5. Richard Wheeler

Richard Wheeler Peon

Best Answers:
    Additionally, Bing and Yahoo also seems to update the site rankings for new content quite a lot quicker than Google, it's all about getting Google's spider to crawl to your website. Looking at your site, I can see adding any new content would not really make sense, as all the forms and such is right there on your front page. To add content, and thus get Google to take you more seriously, try adding a blog to the site. Wordpress can make it very easy for you to add the content that Google spiders love (and Google spider love content), and then they'll also index your site more often while they're at it. Additionally, a blog's a great way to gather e-mail addresses. RSS feeds, links to and from other sites and blogs, all this can help your Google ranking.

Richard Wheeler, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  6. shhassannaseer

shhassannaseer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do more social bookmarking for your website and try to indexed these link in Google by ping or use some crawler...

shhassannaseer, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  7. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Becase all webmasters try to rank their keywords better in Google, than Bing and Yahoo. That's why to rank in the last 2 search engines is easier than in Google. Just continue build backlinks and I am sure you will have success :)

patco, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  8. localnumberone

localnumberone Peon

Best Answers:
    First you have to make sure whether your site has been indexed by Google or not?
    The other thing I would like to know is the age of your site? How long you have been working on it?

localnumberone, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  9. cdesigner

cdesigner Peon

Best Answers:
    Your site is index in google but it needs some seo.

cdesigner, Mar 18, 2012 IP
  10. SamFrankly84

SamFrankly84 Member

Best Answers:
    Your backlinks may not have been found by Google yet. Google may not have resorted their SERPs to reflect newly found websites yet.

Do a "site:yoursite" query into Google and make sure it's indexed, fire and foremost.

SamFrankly84, Mar 18, 2012 IP
  11. deohaivan

deohaivan Active Member

Best Answers:
    i believe google requires a certain number of indexed pages in order to rank you

deohaivan, Mar 18, 2012 IP
  12. martin_style

martin_style Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I too, my website where-can-i-buy-a-car.com. I have just create that site.

I creating backlink, Google have been indexed. But i check pagerank not found.

martin_style, Mar 18, 2012 IP
  13. sadiaali

sadiaali Peon

Best Answers:
    me think it's his data collection matter bcoz if data collection is good on your domain than of course google be include him to his searching list,,,,

sadiaali, Mar 18, 2012 IP
  14. cdesigner

cdesigner Peon

Best Answers:
    No ! IF your content is worth ranking, Google will rank it. :)

cdesigner, Mar 19, 2012 IP