1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[METHOD] Illuminati Link Domination Strategy

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ★ ★ ★ Illuminati ★ ★ ★, Mar 17, 2012.

I was #1 in one of the most competitive industries - and there were a lot of people up there who hated me. All day long, they would send me hate mail, and post negative blog posts about me. I was just on the scene really fast. Ironically, even after I announced the death of my site, I got paid $500 for a promotional campaign by one of my advertisers... Anyways, I made a list of sites that I'm getting back at, and using that budget....

If you want to completely obliterate your competitors this is how to do it.

Do a simple search on Ahrefs.com - and gather backlinks. Footer wide links are good too.

2. Report them for Paid Links: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/paidlinks?pli=1
    Write down all the sites, and seperate it by commas.

3. Make sure you are logged out of your gmail account, analytics, youtube, everything google-related. You don't want them to see your data and what sites you own. Clear all your cookies. In the details put:
    "This website has been purchasing paid links. They have approached me in order to buy links as well. They also advertise that they are selling backlinks. They are #x for the keyword "" as well."

Make sure to mention the keyword they are ranking for. If the anchor text matches, google will make sure to adjust their value accordingly.

The Google Team will do a MANUAL review of the SITE as soon as you submit the report. MAKE SURE to include their rank # as well and the keyword. Google will give priority to the message.

To speed up the Process

4. Next go to Fiverr.com and search for "xrumer ping". Purchase the 10k packages with ping. Point it straight to your competitors site: and use the same anchor text. Whatever they are ranking for, use the keyword as the anchor text.

This is what it will start to look like:
    1.jpg

Notice the (165) - That means 165 backlinks are created in a single day. All with the same anchor text!

This is what the owner of the site will soon get:
    2.jpg

5. Sit back and watch them get knocked out of google's index. This is especially effective if their site is less than 6 months old.

Remember - no mercy. If you see them moving back up, knock them down with more links . More links won't hurt! Just flood them with the same anchor text + xrumer + ping. And they will never be able to get back up. They will simply have to just purchase a new domain.

Update #1:

Competitor dropped from top 10 rankings down to page 50.. and after a couple days.. nowhere on google. They were building links using LV + BMR so it was real easy to knock them down.

Second Competitor... just simply got a -10 penalty.. knocked them from the first page.

Third competitor... got knocked real hard off the first 50 pages.

Use with caution.

2. Hoppus

Hoppus Member

Best Answers:
    interesting strategy you have. i'll give it a shot, what backlink checker are you using in the screenshot?

Hoppus, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  3. ★ ★ ★ Illuminati ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ Illuminati ★ ★ ★ Peon

Best Answers:
    Ahrefs.com Premium. But it doesn't matter, you can check backlinks, anchor texts with Ahrefs.com free account or any other free backlinks checker.

4. premierwebstrategies

premierwebstrategies Peon

Best Answers:
    Why not just do proper on-page and off-page optimization and not have to pay a dime? This smells like a weak attempt to promote a 3rd party product or service. Why would someone waste the time and effort on this?

premierwebstrategies, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  5. ezkim0x

ezkim0x Member

Best Answers:
    or you could look the whois information of your competitions site.. goto their house.. and just smack the food out of their hand when they try to take a bite.

asshole.

you should spend your time building your sites up instead of trying to destroy someone elses work.

ezkim0x, Mar 17, 2012 IP
    BCRed, MachineX and ing like this.
  6. MachineX

MachineX Peon

Best Answers:
    correct me if i am wrong here, but google does not send any notices like that do they?

MachineX, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  7. ★ ★ ★ Illuminati ★ ★ ★

Best Answers:
    Which 3rd party product or service I promoted? I said one can use ANY backlinks checker. And there are MANY fiverr gigs like that. I didn't promote any particular gig.

8. ★ ★ ★ Illuminati ★ ★ ★

Best Answers:
    You are the asshole here.

You seem to be cool when competition sends hate mail or post fake negative reviews about my site. But you have a problem with my method of obliterating them. Anyway, I don't care.

9. ★ ★ ★ Illuminati ★ ★ ★

Best Answers:
    Yes, they do send such notices. Search around in webmaster forums and you will find it.

10. MachineX

MachineX Peon

Best Answers:

really? thast BS because how does google know who the site owner is? not every website has a google account or gmail hooked up to it....

i have had sites de indexed they never fkin emailed me, and no one else has ever been emailed.

dumbass, like google would go out of their way to email every blackhatter with the courtesy of telling them they been caught.

fkin no0b GTFO

Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
    MachineX, Mar 18, 2012 IP
  11. ajithdito

ajithdito Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing your strategy.It resembles mine.

ajithdito, Mar 18, 2012 IP
  12. MachineX

MachineX Peon

Best Answers:
    what? your fake noob strategy too? if this works do it on digital point forum. lets see them email the webmasters of this forum with an email that they have been caught using blackhat methods and been deindexed.

you fkin no0b.

13. ★ ★ ★ Illuminati ★ ★ ★

Best Answers:
    You only gеt a notificаtіon IN YOUR WEBMASTER ACCOUNT LINKED WITH THAT SITE. NOT іn аny othеr еmaіl аddrеѕѕ. If you don't have a Google Webmaster Account linked with that website, you won't get such a notification.

PROOF:

Search "google webmaster notification unnatural links" in Google.

Whо iѕ the fkіn nо0b now? Just GTFO.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
  14. ★ ★ ★ Illuminati ★ ★ ★

Best Answers:
    I already said it works best on sites less than 6 months old. It certainly won't work on a website like Digital Point Forums.

15. MachineX

MachineX Peon

Best Answers:
    i found this

http://www.seroundtable.com/google-link-spam-notifications-13652.html

regardless, this is still fairly new to most and it's obvious that only a few people out there have received such notice, and they are only ones that more than likely have obviously huge budgets, huge rankings, and their links are very noticeable and high competition

there is no such way for google to contact every webmaster out there. and they wouldnt give a crap about doing so either.

and if this is how you "succeed" in life and internet marketing. you truly need your fkin ass kicked you know that?

you failed at everything so you chose to be a pathetic link spammer, and just the fact you mentioned "fiver" gigs site proves this.

plus your actively engaging in sabotage and technically speaking "property damage"

your a TRUE DOUCHEBAG

hopefully google will catch on to you, but i doubt it because i doubt they really care about anything but making peoples lives miserable anymore - which this is a prime example.

if they actually take your "backstabbing snitchin" seriously and penalize people for it - thats truly unfotunate.

cause thats what you are - a sellout sabotaging backstabbing snitch. you fkin snitch

you like that label you fkin snitch? we will call you "google snitch"

16. BCRed

BCRed Active Member

Best Answers:
    Honestly, reporting competitors, especially while using paid links yourself, is despicable. I wish you all the worst and your method will never work long term. Plus, doing this is going to openly invite retaliation from people, who, in many cases are a whole lot smarter than you are. It's a small world and these kind of things can really come back to bite you. Plus, if you're reporting all the 1st page results for a keyword, Google is going to manually review the keyword, and they'll find your site, with it's very obvious paid link footprint

BCRed, Mar 18, 2012 IP
  17. MarktheDude

MarktheDude Active Member

Best Answers:
    You stole this method from another forum. The mods of said forum deleted the thread because this method is down right immoral.

I love how you reacted to a previous comment and replied as if this is your method and you have been using it because people were talking bad about your site.

The simple fact that you can't do SEO well enough to make a spot for your own site on the first page means that I give you just a little more time before you drop out of I.M. Since you obviously can't adapt to the game and result to wasting your time, energy and ultimately money (if you value your time) on trying to destroy someone else's site where an individual or team has clearly shown superiority over your own site being that they are ranking better, is a testament to the type of person you are.

MarktheDude, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  18. The-A

The-A Peon

Best Answers:
    Now you post it in here you bitch! after you share your stupid chicken ass method in some blackhat forums! just admit that you're too scared to involve in search engine battle like real men!!!

The-A, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  19. chenkev

chenkev Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol...interesting strategy...I think I'll pass though

chenkev, Mar 29, 2012 IP
  20. praveentbsind

praveentbsind Peon

Best Answers:
    Loser's SEO strategy, how many times you are failed to do better SEO and amazing you haven't learn anything about SEO instead of this crap? Complete time waste, black hat SEO strategy, you will get nothing by doing this but hate. And when Google caught your filthy methods of SEO. Google will penalize your website first. It's obvious you lost your online reputation and soon it's going to be worst. Mark my words you have bad future in SEO.

praveentbsind, Mar 29, 2012 IP