1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ask Your SEO Questions Here! I'll answer to the best of my experience.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by SeoSyndicate, Mar 17, 2012.

Hey everyone,
    I know I'm new here but I am extremely seasoned in SEO and Internet Marketing. I noticed many people ask questions which just go unanswered and it truly saddens me yo see someone not receive the help they need. So I created this thread to help everyone on anything to do with SEO- from the basics to on/offsite SEO strategies.

I will check this thread almost daily to help as many people as I can. Remember no question is a stupid question as long as you learn from it!

Thanks and I'm looking forward to helping out some people today!

SeoSyndicate, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  2. SalAG

SalAG Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi. I want to ask something about ethics. I'm not from US, Australia or UK. People here in our country someone look down on people working online. What they do not know is that there's a good money online. SEO is not like a typical job they can ditch because there's a lot to learn. When knew I'm working online, I can see they're smirking. They asked me why I wasted my education instead of working at the office. What's your stand on this? I hope time will come they will look up to us.

SalAG, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  3. Riadi

Riadi Peon

Best Answers:
    I am still a beginner, I would like to ask about which way my blog can be left index easily by google. thanks

Riadi, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  4. Ranger1992

Ranger1992 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello ,
    i have a streaming site watchhtvonlinee.blogspot.com and i want to get good resluts with my keywords in search resluts !

please Can you advise me ?
    thank you

Ranger1992, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  5. legendcomeback

legendcomeback Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO, i like it. but i don't know how do it. please help me

legendcomeback, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  6. SeoSyndicate

SeoSyndicate Peon

Best Answers:
    As anyone can be affected by this as the Internet is essentially a new job sector. Honestly, you should let them see the statistics on what SEO professionals tend to earn per hour. (seomoz.org/blog/seo-pricing-costs-of-services) If these inquiries are truly affecting you, I have to ask- Are you satisfied with Internet Marketing? There truly is nothing wrong with doing it part-time if you plan on having a regular 9-5 job.

There are great tools which provide for a quick indexing. My personal favorite is http://www.indexkings.com

Being that your content is streaming you don't have the luxury of an article to have a decent keyword density. However, I would strongly suggest you begin to optimize your On-Site SEO. This includes everything from Header tags, alt tags, to meta keywords. Naturally your site will gain authority as it ages for keywords, but this can be accelerated with a steady increase of link velocity (building backlinks at a steady rate makes search engines think you are getting more and more popular). I would also suggest you get a domain and hosting apart from blogspot as they can suspend your account at any moment on the whim of you doing something they do not like.

Wow, well that is very broad. I highly suggest you check out some material on "on-page SEO" as that is extremely important for ranking easily within the SERPs. Honestly the best thing one can do is read and ask more questions on things they do not understand.

Two great links:
    searchenginejournal.com/12-basic-on-site-seo-tactics-for-optimized-results/5966/
    hongkiat.com/blog/beginners-guide-to-seo-best-practices-part-13/

7. tonguc

tonguc Member

Best Answers:
    I see some websites that have very less back links and on the first page than the ones who have way more back links and at maybe 10-15th pages on Google. Just wondering why it is like that? What SEO techniques do they do? Thanks.

tonguc, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  8. SeoSyndicate

SeoSyndicate Peon

Best Answers:
    This can be from multiple things. Backlink number does not show the number of high quality backlinks. Think of it this way, let's say a PR6 blog links to your site in an article. That link is worth more in the eyes of google than some blog comment link on a blog with 1500+ outbound links. Additionally use the K.I.S.S. method here, would you rather have a backlink from nasa.gov or somespamblog.ru. This is why we urge link diversity and some HIGH powered links.
    Additionally on-page SEO is a requirement and the better it is, you tend to rank higher naturally. The sites may also be older (authority sites sit higher in google), or brand new (a temporary phase where google decides where to place a new site in the serps...which tends to have a page 1 debut for a few minutes to days).
    The sites in the 10-15 pages may also have been penalized by Google for breaching what they deem as acceptable link building. They also are normally not targeting those specific keywords and as a result will have a lower ranking in the SERPs.

9. Ranger1992

Ranger1992 Member

Best Answers:
    How can i optimize my site ?
    please teatch me !
    thank you

Ranger1992, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  10. ek.sumon

ek.sumon Banned

Best Answers:
    How can I find all my backlinks at a glance by google search?

ek.sumon, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  11. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    According to your experience, what do you think is the best way to find high authority blogs to post comments on? Of course without checking them with OpenSiteExplorer each time...

patco, Mar 17, 2012 IP
  12. SeoSyndicate

SeoSyndicate Peon

Best Answers:
    Send me your website. I will give you some tips on what to improve for SEO purposes.

All of your backlinks? No. You used to be able to see all of them via a search but that has long been patched. Your best chances of finding as many of them as you can now are either via Google Webmasters Tools under Links to your Site....or.... check out majesticseo.com to see a few tools which can give you a general idea of how many backlinks you have.

For your niche:
    Type several high traffic keywords.
    Notice any top-50 repeats?
    If so begin commenting them

For general commenting:
    Buy a link harvester program like Scrapebox.
    Harvest as many urls as you can.
    Remove duplicates.
    Check with the PR Checker.
    Filter them out by PR.

There's your new list to comment of high PR sites.
    I personally follow the second and first methods assuming I am not using my private blog network for it.

13. linkEnergyzer

linkEnergyzer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Nice thread!
    can ask abput adwords?

how use adwords nowdays for clickbank?
    Thanks buddy

linkEnergyzer, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  14. praddy

praddy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok let me ask one regarding keyword research

what is the minimum amount of Local and global Monthly Searches of three words keyword is a good indication of a long tail keyword.

praddy, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  15. SeoSyndicate

SeoSyndicate Peon

Best Answers:
    As adwords does tend to pop up in SEO sections, I'll go ahead and answer this for you!

Nowadays since Google has a hatred for affiliate links other than their own affiliate network, direct linking to your hoplinks really doesn't work all that well.
    The best two plans of approach are rather similar in nature and have both equally created decent revenue for me.

Plan 1: Landing **Sales ** Page

Optimize your Landing page to be both VISUALLY ATTRACTIVE and SEO Oriented.
    Include Testimonials, Success Stories, and anything that would attract a person to buy the product
    I highly suggest a short page with images and/or video.
    Create a funnel effect to draw the user to go to your BUY NOW button.
    Have the Buy Now button's link pointing to your hoplink...but here's the kicker- it must be cloaked.
    Cloak it by having a simple php script which redirects the user to the hoplink.

Plan 2: A review (You'll be bidding on different keywords)

Give a review with a NEGATIVE title *this is key*
    People are drawn to the negative sides of products more so than the good
    Talk only good about the product until the end which will be the kicker usually to the tune of:

i.e. Weight Loss Product
    "The only bad thing I can say is that XYZ Product should have come along sooner so I wouldn't have wasted time and energy on other products like Well Known Competitor #1 or Well Known Competitor #2."

Toward the end of the review let the people know where they can pick up the product
    That's right cloak your link again.

Honestly people are too hyped up about minimum local/global exact searches for a long tail. If you have a site in place I would accept anything that is getting 100 searches and up as long as it is in proper english... for example "food dog bowl" isn't worth it whereas "dog food bowl" is.

However if you are looking to create a Micro Niche Site (stay tuned I'll have a service once my account ages):
    My personal guidelines are:

Exact Global Minimum: 1500
    Exact Local Minimum: 1000
    Is it expandable? If not find the broader term which you could create an authority site around. If it is, you may have found your keyword!

SeoSyndicate, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  16. praddy

praddy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First of all thanks for you reply actually I am looking for some long tails in order to get some idea on writing article for my blog. And yes I agree with you in using broader keywords in building authority infact that's exactly what Im doing right now. Meanwhile I am looking for some high search three words keywords as a low hanging fruits to target first. So you mean anything around 100 exact searches per month worth a shot.

praddy, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  17. kalpitvthakkar

kalpitvthakkar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    what is classified submission in SEO?, i have found it from google but didn't get satisfactory answer, please explain in detail..i am waiting for your reply.

kalpitvthakkar, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  18. hungryboy

hungryboy Peon

Best Answers:
    I want to search for do follow travel related or general forum sites which allows signatures and links. How can I find many such sites.

hungryboy, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  19. SeoSyndicate

SeoSyndicate Peon

Best Answers:
    How I look at it praddy, if you bring in people who are searching for something to that specificity and they like what you say, you will have a recurring visitor. As everyone knows a regular customer is key in business, and the same goes for IM. Start low and that way by the time you begin to target the 100k+ a month keywords your site will begin to have an authority rating with Google. I personally have followed this model with great success.

Essentially it is just submitting your sites or links to products in classifieds like Kijiji, eBay, and various other classified sites. It truly does not entail all that much, but it can bring you some short term traffic. If you look at it SEO wise it is simply creating new diverse links which is healthy for any site. I suggest you mix in some of these in your linkbuilding plans but nothing out of the norm (less than 25). If you need more of an explanation let me know!

Do you have any automated link scraping software like Scrapebox? I'll let you know two ways to do this: manual and auto.

Manual:
    Generate your url list by various footprints:
    i.e. "travel" inurl:"forum"
    or
    "travel" "Powered by SMF"

Once this is done check the sites rules for signatures.
    Once you have weeded out the "bad" links you can run them through a do-follow checker like: dofollowchecker.com/

Auto (Scrapebox & Xrumer):
    Scrape forums using various search functions and keywords
    Remove duplicate domains
    Load list into Xrumer
    Fire away.

The Xrumer part can be outsourced for 5 bucks on fiverr.

SeoSyndicate, Mar 19, 2012 IP
  20. hungryboy

hungryboy Peon

Best Answers:

First of alll very very thanks for the reply...

but little bit confused :(

Is there not any easy method to do this..

hungryboy, Mar 19, 2012 IP