1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

End of American and Europe

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by laceybeautiful, Mar 6, 2012.

1. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Good match there Rebecca. Guess Allah doesn't grade off for dishonesty.

robjones, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  2. Lindabrock

Lindabrock Peon

Best Answers:
    there are a few analysts that say America may rebound and get even stronger. not sure how, but you never know

Lindabrock, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  3. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    OP is right on one thing - Soon Muslims will retake the stolen Palestine and Israel will cease to exist.

As for America and Europe, they will face hardship as a result our oil embargoes, blockades of canals and choke points IF they intervene and help out Israel. If they don't aid Israel they'll be okay.

We are not afraid of Israel/USA/Europe's nuclear weapons because we have a growing nuclear arsenal of our own.

:cool:

Mikaël2, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  4. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Told you he was full of it when he said he was never posting in P&R again. :p

Hey Miki, how come so many of your brethren cant follow a simple rule about only having one ID?
    Is there something about the creed that attracts sleazy liars?

robjones, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  5. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    Still have the same ID. No change here.

No, Islam promotes being honest. We are a big family of 1.5 billion. Just like any other group we have black sheep amongst us.

:cool:

Mikaël2, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  6. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We've seen so many of the black sheep here its starting to raise doubt whether they come in other hues.

Cant begin to tell you how many have gotten booted for multiple IDs and scams. Heck, I can show you 6 IDs for the OP, and thats typical of the guys that wander in here to tell us about "the religion of peace" while preaching hatred with every other post. If honesty were illegal its doubtful any of 'em would get convicted.

robjones, Mar 15, 2012 IP
  7. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One big happy family, except your family members are the black sheep, the ones creating unrest in Syria. Hey,check it out.

I think there is a lot to be said regarding how a family treats it's black sheep.

Beauty contest for Goats in Saudi Arabia
    [​IMG]

@Rob: Nice take down on the OP

Last edited: Mar 16, 2012
    Obamanation, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  8. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:

You cannot afford this sheep. It probably worth hundreds of thousands of dollars.Those Arabs are holding beauty contests for their goats and camels while the your politicians are busy screwing up your country. Not good. :cool:

Mikaël2, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  9. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Hey I hear you man. To each their own. They have similar(but different) establishments in the US. The entertainment is unquestionably cheaper.
    [​IMG]

Politicians screw the country, Arabs their goats and camels. Why would you make such a claim?

10. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    I did not . Why is it that those Arabs you despise so much are spending 100k-2m on Camels and Americans barely capable of paying their electricity bills? Your government is screwing your country, get off digitalpoint and throw this regime out before its too late.

Mikaël2, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  11. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Lol. If you're paying that much you guys really need to quit smoking, or at least find a cheaper brand.

I live here, and can attest that youre incorrect about what you term our "hatred of Arabs". Hatred is your department.

[Keyboard jihadists are such tough little characters.]

So what happened to that permanent exit you melodramatically announced. Couldnt figure out how to operate the vest?

robjones, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  12. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Well, first off, I don't despise Arabs. I know a few and they seem reasonable enough, though I actually have Persians(Iranians) I refer to as friends.

But in answer to your query as to why those Saudis are spending $100k to $2million for a goat, one can only speculate. Here are my top ten reasons:

10) Because they have been robbing the citizens of the oil wealth of their nation for so long, they have no idea what to spend their money on.

9) Because goats don't talk back.

8) Because goats never "have a headache"

7) Because stupid people spend money on stupid things.

6) Because a fool and his money are soon parted.

5) Because Saudi women despise Saudi men.

4) Because the demand for goats in Saudi Arabia has driven the price up.

3) Because Goats don't ask for drivers licenses.

2) Because you don't get in trouble for beating your goat.

1) Because 5 years after nailing a goat, you don't have someone show up at your door saying, "Da-a-a-a-a-a-a-d".​

[Edit] 0) Because cuddling with a hairy man is illegal in Saudi Arabia.

13. Mikaël2

Mikaël2 Member

Best Answers:
    Wrong . Its because they have too much money, they just spend and spend. American people have been robbed and raped by their leaders. Poverty and homelessness have become the norm. All because of these stupid leaders that are spending your money fighting ghosts in the middle east and defending too many nations around the world. Rid yourself of these gangsters in office.

Every month 45,000 Ethiopian women go to Saudi Arabia to work as maids. Most Saudi households have maids. These people who you are showing enmity for are above you. You are below them.

Mikaël2, Mar 16, 2012 IP
  14. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    You just made me think of another.

Reason -1) Because any Saudi woman who can reach the shores of the UK or the US stays there, leaving the men to fawn over the goats that remain.

Tell me, now that you live in the UK, do you still pine for your goat?