1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Help: Being an advertiser, how much i need pay for CJ for getting started?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by Aleck Wong, Mar 14, 2012.

I want to join CJ as an advertiser.I contact my cj account manager via email, while she sometimes answers my emails after 2 or 3 days.

She told me i need pre-pay some money for getting started.

These below are some contents of the email, while i do not know "how much it is" i need pre-pay them.

"We have three financial obligations to get started. The first is a $3000 integration fee to place the pixel on your site and setup your account. The second is an additional $3000 deposit into your account. This is to pre-pay your account in anticipation of the commissions and fees you will pay for completed sales on your site. The final is a $500 monthly minimum in CJ Fees that must be generated each month. CJ charges 30% on top of any commission paid to publishers. So, if you pay a publisher $10, you will pay CJ an additional $3. That $3 must add up to a minimum of $500 at the end of the month based on the transactions generated through your affiliate program. "

Who can tell me and share some advertiser experience on CJ?

Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
    Aleck Wong, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  2. sergiu23

sergiu23 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I find it hard to understand, but it seems like this to me: 3000 $ for beginning + 3000$ for paying the comissions + minimum 500$ for CJ fees. It seems waaaay to much for me. 6500$ can be better spend on other ways of promoting your products.

sergiu23, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  3. mikeads66

mikeads66 Active Member

Best Answers:
    For you, sure. But for huge businesses with near endless pockets, they don't care.

mikeads66, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  4. Aleck Wong

Aleck Wong Peon

Best Answers:
    Seems like that.

5. Aleck Wong

Aleck Wong Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually everyone cares money, right?