1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

who is using commission junction?

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by louis d, Feb 28, 2012.

Ok people so I have been making a decent living as an affiliate with clickbank, but I feel it is time for change or should I say a new experience.

Who can please tell me there experience as an affiliate or vendor wit commission junction?

Thankyou very much people I appreciate your time and answers :)

Regards Louis D

louis d, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  2. ezpc101

ezpc101 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't switch to CJ after clicbank. CJ is very inflexible and snobby! Plus the commissions are nothing compared to Clickbank! Yes the quality is much better but are you in IM to make money or to make commissions? :)

ezpc101, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  3. highconvertingplr

highconvertingplr Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a fan of CJ. They have a great affiliate program and lots of great CPA offers (high paying, too). Always make payments on time, and tracking is relatively good. Unlike Clickbank, they have tons of brick-and-mortar affiliate programs... not just digital products. I recommend em'!

highconvertingplr, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  4. ablaye

ablaye Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am with CJ. As someone said above, it is harder to make money with CJ. You would need to work a lot harder. The advantage of CJ is that you can become an affiliate of the major retailers and companies.
    Clickbank is more flexible.

ablaye, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  5. James Byun

James Byun Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would just recommend with sticking to whats making you money. Why bother to check out another affiliate market place? Click bank is solid due to what they are good at, its like saying I rather use yahoo than google. When the clear choice should be google to use for, when it comes to searches.

Just my 2 cents.

James Byun, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  6. PHPGator

PHPGator Banned

Best Answers:
    I feel like Clickbank has a lot of scammy products. Don't get me wrong, I started promoting a couple of them early on in getting into affiliate marketing. I quickly found out that if I was embarrassed to tell close friends and family about the product, that it was equally as hard to sale it well online. I now hold a general rule that I won't promote anything I don't believe in. It doesn't mean that I have to own everything I promote, but if I had the need to buy it, I would. I really prefer marketing tangible products and high quality services. I assume lots of people searching online have the same feelings I do and it will only hurt my conversions.

As for Commission Junction... I've been with them for several years now but no longer actively promote any products there. While I was receiving checks regularly, I found that payments were behind considerably. Still, I would prefer marketing their products over most of what Clickbank has. (I hate eBooks for the most part)

PHPGator, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  7. projectvesa

projectvesa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't fix it if its not broken. CJ is a lot more difficult to work with, that I can assure you.

projectvesa, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  8. louis d

louis d Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for that buddy, I did not know they did cpa... :)

thanks again Louis D

louis d, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  9. louis d

louis d Member

Best Answers:
    Thankyou my friend, I would not be leaving clickbank as that is where I make most of my income, but I just fancied trying a new digital retailer.

Thankyou for the advice Louis D

louis d, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  10. louis d

louis d Member

Best Answers:
    Thankyou very much for that, I do know where you are coming from. Some of the products on clickbank are a joke. Its true I too steer away from that spammy looking kind of product pon clickbank. They are hypey and annoying lol

thanks again to everyone for there input I really appreciate it..

Louis D

louis d, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  11. JSProjects

JSProjects Member

Best Answers:
    Really? Guess I should stop, then.

CJ is just "different." Not more difficult. If anything I'm getting tired of the junky / overhyped products that flood the CB marketplace. Commission Junction is a nice alternative to these types of products.

JSProjects, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  12. dinwal

dinwal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CJ is great if you can get leads. I made $5K in one day recently.

dinwal, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  13. linkaway

linkaway Guest

Best Answers:
    I use CJ with my Wordpress site because I have a plugin called Moneypress that easily integrates automatic CJ feeds. It's a breeze and requires almost no maintenance.

linkaway, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  14. hereforwork

hereforwork Peon

Best Answers:
    I am using cj recently..

hereforwork, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  15. Maatrix

Maatrix Member

Best Answers:
    CJ is a scam and they are thieves.Nothing works inside my dashboard and its impossible to reach their support.I am being logged out everytime i click links inside my dashboard.Basically its impossible to do anything inside my members area.I cant also add any websites because i get some stupid errors.Their site is broke and these scumbags will go down soon.

Maatrix, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  16. sltro

sltro Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you are doing that well with Clickbank alone I would stick with that. I signed up for CJ but decided not to use my account after so many were talking about the forever payment. SMH I can't deal with that.

sltro, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  17. Aleck Wong

Aleck Wong Peon

Best Answers:
    I am applying for the advertiser on CJ. Hope it make money for me.

Aleck Wong, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  18. 471405

471405 Peon

Best Answers:
    Is anyone here promoting or been accepted by Junk My Car on CJ?

471405, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  19. alemcherry

alemcherry Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CJ is probably the best place, if you consider the quality of advertisers. You have only top merchants here, due to their relatively tough requirements for affiliates. The result is, you get to promote the best products and you can recommend them without losing your integrity and trust of your visitors. Totally unlike selling crap ebooks on ClickBank.

One disadavantge with CJ is that their coupon feed / API is just basic and nowhere near competitors like shareasale and Linkshsare.

CJ can make you a millionaire, if you have the right traffic. It is also possible that you will struggle to make few sales a month. Basically you need to concentrate on niche of your choice, generate traffic and see which network / site can help you monitize it maximum. One can always use CJ along with other networks. It is not about network, it is all about finding the right niche, generating traffic and merchants who will convert it best.

alemcherry, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  20. coacher

coacher Peon

Best Answers:
    Truly, CJ gives great advantage of cooperation with leading companies of the Web and gains you a positive reputation among visitors and customers of advertising quality products.
    Great chance to make high profits, however requires outstanding knowledge of a niche.

coacher, Mar 14, 2012 IP