1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

VideoSEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by jaysonrexss, Mar 12, 2012.

Have you heard about VideoSEO = VSEO, I just wanna know what it is, and how effectively we can use in SEO... Thanks in advance

jaysonrexss, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  2. rcosman

rcosman Peon

Best Answers:
    We do it for clients. You need to look at the names you use, the URL you are directing people too in the description. I also hit my video with backlinks to get it ranked super fast in Google, which helps the money site I direct back too!!

rcosman, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  3. Hoppus

Hoppus Member

Best Answers:
    yeah i just looked into VSEO. i hear VSEO is really socially based, so you'll need to hit up sites like reddit and what not to get some real traffic.

Hoppus, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  4. broadcast2world

broadcast2world Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi jaysonrexxx,

The term VSEO or VideoSEO is a activity by using this video submission activity we drive a huge traffic to your website or blog with backlinks. Promotional Video is 1 of the best way to reach your target audience as well as helps u to increase your online sales....I'll show u a promotional video and i hope u really enjoyed it...

[video=youtube;Vk-GrC1yBzo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vk-GrC1yBzo [/video]

broadcast2world, Mar 14, 2012 IP