1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Secret Tips for Link Building

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by alex06295, Mar 9, 2012.

The secret thing about link building is you have to build links nether too slow nor too fast...

For any site, you need to build links around 40 to 60 daily and keep building for a week.....

Also, build it naturally, don't use same type of sites for building link, don't build links on any specified extension, don't build links 40 or 60 daily, some day you can build 100 as well, some day you can build 30 as well..... all these things would make natural.

If you see fluctuation in ranking then don't be dishearten, keep building link, it would help a lot.

alex06295, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  2. prbindia

prbindia Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very very much for wonderful tips as being newbie it really helps :)

prbindia, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  3. alex06295

alex06295 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are welcome!

Actually, I'm looking for some experts views on this and their contribution also.

alex06295, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  4. End_Less

End_Less Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice share friend, thanks a lot, bay the way what are banklinks method that you use?

thanks

End_Less, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  5. alex06295

Best Answers:
    Actually, I build links naturally and continuously, it helps a lot for any competitive keywords as well.

6. endlesslove

endlesslove Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing.
    My experience is:
    Facebook Marketing
    Yahoo Answer Submission
    Blogs Submission

endlesslove, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  7. alex06295

Best Answers:
    Well, Facebook and Yahoo Answer these two websites we need 100 or thousands of related sites for building links, yes Facebook is an authority social networking site and Yahoo Answer is also very active for internet community.

For blog, if we do guest posting then it is too effective, I would say. But we have to do it continuously.

8. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is far from a secret, it's basic knowledge. The term your looking for is called "link velocity"

kjh-08, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  9. alex06295

Best Answers:
    well, it is "link velocity" according to you, but what I wanted to tell is people just think that I would buy a package for link building service and it would work so before buying any link building package, you should have understanding of natural links so that you can specify what you want.

10. sourabhkejriwal

sourabhkejriwal Member

Best Answers:
    But how am I suppose to build 50- 60 links a day. and whats secret in it ??

sourabhkejriwal, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  11. alex06295

Best Answers:
    secret is you have to build link naturally and continuously, I'm not saying to build 1000 of links in one day, neither I'm saying to build 2 links daily. If you build one or two links daily then it would be effective but it would take much time... so you have to choose the middle way.

The main thing is people don't understand natural link mainly.

alex06295, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  12. imranamen6

imranamen6 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    How you are creating natural links? by blog commenting or by directory submissions how can you get that much numbers each day?

imranamen6, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  13. DanishLinks

DanishLinks Peon

Best Answers:
    Blog commenting (Please only do this, if you have something to say. Its also a good idé to post the first 2-3 comments without a link, because this get the blogger to think you are a real follower)

Directory semissions

Forumsposts with a signature

Finding relevance forums and post a link in the thread

DanishLinks, Mar 11, 2012 IP
    imranamen6 likes this.
  14. bluebenz

bluebenz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    link building with other site sith higher pr is difficult today.
    except for paid one.
    but, keep do this to get more visibility in SE.

bluebenz, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  15. Skunkard

Skunkard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What constitutes a natural link? You mean no
    in the link? or what

Skunkard, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  16. DanishLinks

DanishLinks Peon

Best Answers:
    I think that he mean, not to build 1000 links on one day, and not to build 2 or 3 links a day. But build them natural like today 1 link, tomorrow 4 links, then 0 links, then 2 links etc. So it's not a system.

DanishLinks, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  17. Trapped

Trapped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The bellow quoted member raises a good question since your (and many others) statement confuses people. There is no such thing as "natural" link building for the simple fact that: Any link build with your intervention is no longer natural. A natural link constitutes "Me reading your blog and I like a post, then when I blog I link to your post to make a point" ... thing which can have a spike of inbound links if was done by a famous blogger (since many other bloggers might link to that given post or gets linked from yet another famous blogger) and the topic is linkworthy or have no spike at all if the same blog post was made on a unknowns blog without any readers who would read that article.

What you, perhaps, wanted to say is that there should be implemented a constant and incremental way of building links without huge spikes or huge drops in between the each. In other words, if this month you start by creating 10 links a day for the first five days, then 12 links a day for the next five days and 15 links a day on the next ones and so on..without leaving a gap between day 1 and day 15 is what I would call a constant link growth. Keyword "consistence" (and definitively not natural).

Attributes on hyperlinks do not distinguish nature of the links (well it didn't until G screwed up things and came with the nofollow attribute), they just tell the browser how to act when that hyperlink is being clicked.

Trapped, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  18. Skunkard

Skunkard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    So you have to put something to stop the nofollow?

Skunkard, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  19. alex06295

Best Answers:
    I think there is confusion in understanding natural links.

I would try to make it clear what I think about natural link.

Dofollow and Nofllow
    Time
    No of links daily
    Variation in choosing type of sites (blogs, directories, forums, social)
    Domain Extensions
    No. of links from a site
    Building links of your links (link wheel)
    Content
    Link on different elements of a sites (image, anchor, videos, signature, in-content etc.)
    PR of sites/pages

Among all these, content is very important, and you need to use fresh and unique content for better result. Links gotten from content by posting articles, blogs, comments are very effective.

You would have 100 of approved directory submission links, did you try to build some links of those directory links?

Well, it is true that all the tricks we use Google understand, it understand that there are millions of webmasters promoting their sites by building links and it is true if you build links you would get benefit of that but as an SEO we have to know what links have higher value....... what things Google gives higher value to......

I would say Google is a good place for business development and it is true lots of businessmen are surviving because of Google.

If the numbers of shops are higher than number of consumers, would you think that shopkeepers would be benefited?

So I would say Google is being a place of business, it is mainly helping the society, you can think how hard work Google does in providing search results, billions of pages are indexed in Google and Google gives you the most quality, related search results....

So we have to understand why .gov, and .edu have higher importance....

Google should think that your link popularity is done by society (it would be done by doing it naturally)...... Think of your website's daily page view, do you think that daily page view is exact?

I took page views from one of my website:

Sunday 290
    Saturday 202
    Friday 2012
    Thursday 138
    Wednesday 77
    Tuesday 77
    Monday 125
    Sunday 256

I would like all your views and your experience in building effective links as I'm learning from you and I hope some of you have good experience and I'm expecting you would share your views on this....

I'm sorry for some spelling mistakes in the thread.

alex06295, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  20. Abani

Abani Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey Guys,
    Was really hoping someone would talk about profile links from high PR sites...They work wonders as well.

Abani, Mar 11, 2012 IP