1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Anyone used the remove from index tool before?

Discussion in 'Google' started by DomainMagnate, Mar 11, 2012.

There is an option to have some of your site's pages removed from google index through the webmaster tools, so I used that. But turns I had more pages removed than I needed too. So anyone has any ideas how to get them back? Does google reindex pages that were previous removed, so should I like submit some special request for that, or just change the urls?

DomainMagnate, Mar 11, 2012 IP
  2. C.Rebecca

C.Rebecca Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can add the URL of those pages again to your Sitemap or add them in Google’s index using fetch as Googlebot tool.

C.Rebecca, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  3. DomainMagnate

DomainMagnate Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    thanks, I have some links to those pages from the homepage, do you think that'd be enough to get them added again?

DomainMagnate, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  4. larysmith711

larysmith711 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Are you trying to fix a Panda problem? I'd be super curious on how this works. We ended up deleting thousands of pages and 301 the old URLs.

larysmith711, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  5. localnumberone

localnumberone Peon

Best Answers:
    I removed some of my site's URL with URL removal tool in Webmasters but it didn't hurt other pages. If you want these pages again in Google index you can add them with Fetch as Google bot available in Webmasters.

localnumberone, Mar 14, 2012 IP
    DomainMagnate likes this.