1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Digital Point have Customer Services admin with Contact Form/email

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by netmigo, Feb 11, 2012.

1. netmigo

netmigo Guest

Best Answers:
    A customer (also known as a client, buyer, or purchaser) is the recipient of a good, service, product, or idea, obtained from a seller, vendor, or supplier for a monetary or other valuable consideration.

Valuable consideration can be seen and applied in many aspects, e.g time and interest that people put into writing the posts and signing up.

Bottom line is that the moderator failed to acknowledge that there was an attempt to put the post in the right category.

As for the rest, I totally agree. I've made this point indirectly before.

Last edited: Mar 9, 2012
    netmigo, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Also just semantics, but to be clear we don't consider random users on our site as "customers". We would hands down be the worst customer service entity in the world if that were the case. Do we really want to be bombarded with phone calls and support emails from a million random people on the Internet? No, not really. Even if we were legally required to have such a setup, we would simply close the forum portion of the site before we opened a customer service center.

You are really just talking semantics about something that is subjective. How exactly would a moderator know that an effort was made to put a thread in the right section? Unless they were watching over your shoulder as you read through each category and saw you somehow missed the correct one...

digitalpoint, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  3. netmigo

netmigo Guest

Best Answers:
    To Agent000

I've just got infraction for my initial response to your post that it's touching etc. Interesting.

netmigo, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  4. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Context of your post isn't what you got an infraction for. You got an infraction for ultimately what amounts to not using the Edit button to edit your post. We really don't need people creating 10 (or however many) sequential posts when they have something to add to their previous post. The edit button is there for a reason.

If you want to talk to them about your infractions, just PM them... if something ultimately is between two people, it should be in PM anyway.

digitalpoint, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  5. netmigo

netmigo Guest

Best Answers:
    It's more logic and deduction than semantics. In terms of semantics it makes more sense to place a thread that is a question in 'General Chat' section than in 'Suggestions and Feedback'. The word 'chat' invites questions, while 'suggestions and feedback' invites statements. That once more proves the point that placing a question how to contact DP in forum Digital Point-General Chat. Especially that I've done search if I might find the answer in any other thread, therefore this quote actually supports my point:

The response was not related the infractions and personal matters. Someone made their point in the thread, therefore no reason for pm.

netmigo, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  6. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I beg to differ. Your statement is just total bullshit. Both categories are for questions. General chat invites useless question of no significance. This section is for questions you want the forum admins to answer. It pretty much says so right in the description. A glance at the two sections makes it abundantly clear where your question is more appropriate. Since you can't seem to see it, I will make it really clear for you.

Screen shot 2012-03-10 at 8.19.21 AM.jpg

Which question does your seem more like:

Screen shot 2012-03-10 at 8.18.23 AM.jpg

Or these:

Screen shot 2012-03-10 at 8.22.39 AM.jpg

p.s. Get over yourself. It is an infraction and you are way over-reacting even if it were wrongfully given. But, alas, it is quite deserved so just get over it.

browntwn, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  7. netmigo

netmigo Guest

Best Answers:
    You didn't make anything clear except for the fact that you might not have a clue what the semantic meaning and concept of the words as
    1. A sound or a combination of sounds, or its representation in writing or printing, that symbolizes and communicates a meaning
    is .

You took my quote totally out of the context and cut part 'In terms of semantics', then totally failed to get the point what it refers to. If that's the way this site is organised, that's fine. That's not a bottom line of this thread and of the quote you chose to make your own way.

Not sure what you tried to prove. First you'd need to read and understand the thread without taking things out of the context. You would notice e.g between other statements, one that says that the infraction is not the end of the word, and explanation why some questions are being kept:rolleyes:.

P.s If you don't understand what this discussion is about, then the only b...shit is the quote you display:

Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties.

You are clearly unclear about its meaning, if you give such a nonsense and unnecessary advice.

netmigo, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  8. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    You are going on and on about a meaningless infraction ad nauseum. Arguing as though something important was at stake. Give it a rest already, you are making an ass of yourself.

browntwn, Mar 10, 2012 IP
    Smyrl likes this.
  9. netmigo

netmigo Guest

Best Answers:
    Lol:D If that's the way you see that, you clearly have a problem and limited perception - get help, instead of spreading own foolishness However, fool always might stay a fool. Better get a life.

Yes, I'll give it a rest. I see that if unable to justify breaking own policies and give reasonable explanation, rudeness and foolishness seem to be the only answer here.

netmigo, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  10. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The only foolishness here is yours ... its just an infraction!

Agent000, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  11. netmigo

netmigo Guest

Best Answers:
    Thank you for such an enlightenment. That's not the point.

At least I made an effort to justify my statements with supporting evidence.

netmigo, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  12. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    No you didn't. As Digitalpoint quite clearly demonstrated that what you claimed supported your stance, did not. You deluded yoruself into believing they did....and obviously still are. You need to get over that.

Agent000, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  13. netmigo

netmigo Guest

Best Answers:
    Well, I've noticed that another member has already pointed to you something about running your mouth off without proof right. I totally agree with them.

Just to make it clear: I wrote the genuine question how to contact DP other than Twitter, as truly no-one responded there to my queries when I needed and the usual forms of contact I've known were email and Contact Forms. What this simple post resulted, it's totally unexpected.

I didn't delude myself. If you or someone else see that differently- be and let be, I'm not going to keep convincing and proving that to you. I believe there was enough logic to see why someone would put this question in general chat forum, which shouldn't be given an infraction as the infraction policy says.

Forums are to discuss things, so I tried to express my point . And I maintain that reasons given by DP are not satisfactory.

I don't care about this infraction so I don't need to get over anything. This post was created out of genuine need of an answer (not given for a month) so shouldn't be used for running bad mouth off.

netmigo, Mar 10, 2012 IP
  14. califmerchant

califmerchant Active Member

Best Answers:
    is there a contact email for advertising on here? thanks

califmerchant, Apr 5, 2012 IP
  15. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No, sorry.

digitalpoint, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  16. raedaf2002

raedaf2002 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have purchased the premium membership 3 days ago but my account still not upgraded so how long it takes ?

raedaf2002, Jun 19, 2016 IP
  17. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It is instant. If you look at your transaction in PayPal is it pending maybe?

digitalpoint, Jun 19, 2016 IP
  18. raedaf2002

raedaf2002 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Transaction ID #02G50615PU834384V is completed not pending.

19. digitalpoint

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That transaction isn't for premium membership. Is that the right transaction? What does the description of it say for you?

digitalpoint, Jun 19, 2016 IP
  20. raedaf2002

raedaf2002 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think i made a mistake by accident when they make the purchase:
    Item Title:
    Account Upgrade: User Name Change (raedaf2002)
    Date:
    Jun 17, 2016
    Time:
    14:18:06 PDT
    Completed

please refund me so i can correct it

thanks