1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is there a good way to add Twitter's followers?

Discussion in 'Twitter' started by Cola56, Mar 7, 2012.

I just wondering how can I attract more people to follow me on twitter? so is there a good way to do that? Thanks.

Cola56, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  2. noahbarn061784

noahbarn061784 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes. Follow them and eventually they'll follow you. Be friendly. Put some nice and up to date topic. Soon enough you'll have lots of followers.

noahbarn061784, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  3. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    You can get more followers by sharing useful stuff for people so they can follow you back.

Irfi0009, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  4. therapy

therapy Peon

Best Answers:
    share some good stuff and tweets others link and follow them

therapy, Mar 7, 2012 IP
  5. fannysuganda

fannysuganda Peon

Best Answers:
    I think, with Follow them and eventually they'll follow you. This I think is very efficient

fannysuganda, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  6. Cola56

Cola56 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I get it , and I think I should share more up to date topic on my twitter now, as I have followed many people.

Cola56, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  7. gebruike

gebruike Peon

Best Answers:
    Be consistent with your updates, link to interesting things, and follow people who have the same interests as you.

gebruike, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  8. Jamessmithiv

Jamessmithiv Member

Best Answers:
    Jamessmithiv, Mar 8, 2012 IP
  9. cyb3rs0nic

cyb3rs0nic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    many ways to get more follower
    such as share something useful dailly or follow another people first

or if you want you can tricky to get follower from blackhat method :p

cyb3rs0nic, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  10. PathShawN

PathShawN Peon

Best Answers:
    put a lot of tweets with thing like: hey i #followback please, #tfb #f4f i #follow all hurry up! #autofollow #native follow, and thing like that BUT follow your followers have the same or almost the same number of following than followers so people will easily follow you, also browse people ho has tweet that too, follow them and ask'em #followback? that easy! ^^

PathShawN, Mar 13, 2012 IP
  11. Rhileymav

Rhileymav Peon

Best Answers:
    I have slowly build mine up by using youlike hits. You get points following them, and they often follow you back.

Rhileymav, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  12. cyb3rs0nic

cyb3rs0nic Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it's can effective for quantity follower
    but useless for quality follower

cyb3rs0nic, Mar 14, 2012 IP
  13. Jamessmithiv

Jamessmithiv Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks guys.

Jamessmithiv, Sep 8, 2014 IP
  14. Saqib Ahmad

Saqib Ahmad Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Follow other! re-tweets their tweets and send personal message but make sure no spam. Favorite is one of the main best option at least they will see your profile and maybe they can even follow you.

Saqib Ahmad, Sep 8, 2014 IP
  15. Jennifer Hutson

Jennifer Hutson Member

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of programs that allow you to follow people who are interested in your niche. Would you be interested in basic free programs or paid premium programs? I can recommend a few, depending on your preferences.

Jennifer Hutson, Sep 11, 2014 IP
  16. MacchuPikachu

MacchuPikachu Member

Best Answers:
    If you want proper Twitter followers who will engage, and possibly bring more people to your profile by retweeting you, replying to you and perhaps even giving you the always useful #ff on a Friday, then it's about getting the right kind of people.

Sure, you can get people by hashtagging the living daylights out of them and begging for a follow back, but for the most part this is as much use as being followed by a spambot. Running Twitter searches for niches, adding serious Tweeters and tweeting useful content is the best way to get the right kind of followers on board.

After all, it's not so much about how many followers you have, it's about how many you keep and how many actually bother to engage with you. If you get followers by participating in every hashtag that trends, then organic followers will disappear from your account very quickly once they see that you participate in every hashtag that trends. I followed a few of those accounts back in the early days. It was like sitting in a room with a fire alarm going off every five seconds.

Or, to make it into a list:
    1. Update regularly
    2. Update with stuff people will want to read
    3. Add people with an interest in your niche, and engage with them
    4. Avoid spamming
    5. By all means, contribute to hashtags if you've got something relevant to say; that can attract people. Don't contribute to all of them, or add them in your posts irrelevantly; that drives people away.
    6. Use retweets, favourites and @replies sparingly. Particularly retweets, because when people look at your timeline, you want it to be you they see, not a string of other people's content.
    7. Be helpful. If you see people with questions you can answer, help out. Gratitude is excellent publicity.
    8. Whatever you do, don't engage with Donald Trump. He feeds off it.
    But these are just my POV; other people on here have used it more effectively for business than I have, these are just my views as a user.

MacchuPikachu, Sep 12, 2014 IP
    cronik likes this.
  17. findearnings

findearnings Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good stuff MacchuPikachu! I'll add a couple more tidbits:

- Interact with authorities in your niche
    - Reply to their most useful tweets
    - Don't just say "awesome post!"
    - Rather, make a useful comment (in 140 characters :) ..)
    - This means, a quick opinion about what they wrote, linking to your own article that enhances on what they wrote, argues a different point, etc.
    - Follow the influencers so you can see when they tweet things you can interact with
    - You will start to attract followers naturally because they will see you have something valuable to add
    - As you attract more followers, you can begin tweeting out your own useful content (ask for opinions in the tweet to increase interaction)
    ---- ????
    ----- Profit....;)

findearnings, Sep 12, 2014 IP
  18. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Find your target audience. For example, I am a web designer and I have followed many of GoDaddy and HostGator's followers - in return, many of them have followed me back and I have actually received a ton of work from Twitter.

There are free services that will let you schedule your tweets and you can spend about 30 minutes to an hour setting them up for an entire week. Tweet about the latest news, respond to people who mention you and develop a strategy you can stick to.

cronik, Sep 12, 2014 IP
  19. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    You can ask the people that you follow to follow you back. Make sure to create interesting and good contents for a more loyal followers.

Dario McNut, Nov 25, 2014 IP
  20. Diana Wallace

Diana Wallace Member

Best Answers:
    Hi! You can increase your followers by targeting within your location. Try following those that has a lot of followers and have the same niche and interest as you do. Engage with them. Have them retweet your posts if possible. Make sure your tweets are interesting and updated. Also, join in Facebook groups.You should have consider using great tools to help you out with these to handle these.

Diana Wallace, Nov 26, 2014 IP