1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 11 Domain Proxy network - Steady Earnings and Traffic - 8/11 Sites have PR

Discussion in 'Sites' started by fattwam, Mar 3, 2012.

Hello,
    Im wanting to sell a network of 11 Proxies running the Glype 1.4 Script.
    The network has been getting steady traffic and earning for years now, you could leave it how it is or submit the sites to newer top sites and gain more traffic and revenue.

Here is the list of domain's plus their Age and PR

[table="width: 500"]
    [tr]
    [td]Domain[/td]
    [td]PR[/td]
    [td]Date Created[/td]
    [td]Date of Expire[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]getto.info[/td]
    [td]2[/td]
    [td]2009-01-08[/td]
    [td]2013-01-08[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]esses.info[/td]
    [td]1[/td]
    [td]2009-01-04[/td]
    [td]2013-01-04[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]guessed.info[/td]
    [td]1[/td]
    [td]2009-01-04[/td]
    [td]2013-01-04[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]guesses.info[/td]
    [td]1[/td]
    [td]2009-01-04[/td]
    [td]2013-01-04[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]invades.info[/td]
    [td]1[/td]
    [td]2009-01-04[/td]
    [td]2013-01-04[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]lalal.info[/td]
    [td]1[/td]
    [td]2008-12-16[/td]
    [td]2012-12-16[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]lelel.info[/td]
    [td]NA[/td]
    [td]2008-12-16[/td]
    [td]2012-12-16[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]lulul.info[/td]
    [td]1[/td]
    [td]2008-12-16[/td]
    [td]2012-12-16[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]lylyl.info[/td]
    [td]1[/td]
    [td]2008-12-16[/td]
    [td]2012-12-16[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]proxiest.info[/td]
    [td]NA[/td]
    [td]2008-12-16[/td]
    [td]2012-12-16[/td]
    [/tr]
    [tr]
    [td]proxyest.info[/td]
    [td]NA[/td]
    [td]2008-12-16[/td]
    [td]2012-12-16[/td]
    [/tr]
    [/table]

I used to track all of my proxies on the same Ad codes but recently (Past Week) have put them on custom channels so i have more details. So the Pictures i will be showing will only be the past few days, but nothing has changed on these proxies for quite some time. I have not done any advertising except submitting the sites to free top sites, The traffic has been steady without any promotion for about a year now. For traffic Stats i can show Bandwidth Usage and also show old stats from last years months (I disabled all WHM Stats programs at new years cause i noticed once a day the server would almost crash trying to update stats)

Currently Getto.info is the main (Account) domain while all the other 10 domains are parked domains.
    Im using "$_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']" in the titles and descriptions as well as have the background color changing so make sure that each site displays its own name as well as color change for each view.

This site earns from Google Ads on the Index page and having Adversal Pops on Proxies Pages. The site makes anywhere from $0.75 - $5.00 per day off of Google, Unfortunately my Proxied pages ads (Adversal) are all tracked on 1 code so im not able to show earning of that. Though i doubt its all that high.

Here is an image for the last few days that i have put this network on a custom channel, Though this network has not been promoted much at all earning should follow this trend. You could easily start submitting these to newer top sites and gain traffic and up the earnings.

Click to enlarge
    [​IMG]

Here are some images for stats and bandwidth, like i said i disabled WHM stats at new years so here are the stats from the time i moved to this host to new years when i disabled stats. Under that is the Bandwidth WHM still tracks for the months that are not shown.

Click to enlarge
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Average Day of Proxy Logs (Click to enlarge)
    [​IMG]

All the domains are registered at Name.com, Free Push to the winners Name.com Account.
    Ownership Proof - Getto.info/proof.txt (Can use any of the domains/proof.txt)

This sale includes:
    11 Domains pushed to your name.com Account
    The entire "public_html" folder for this network.

I'm able to host the network as is for free for 1 month until your able to get hosting if you need to find one.

I as the seller have the right not to sell to anyone i deem untrustworthy.
    I do have a reserve Price.

All questions welcome.
    Thanks for reading

fattwam, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  2. Coopzie

Coopzie Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What bandwidth do they use up?

Coopzie, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  3. ask2talk

ask2talk Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 8
    As Buyer:
    57.1% - 2
    do i need vps for running such websites ?

ask2talk, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  4. CorporateGiant

CorporateGiant Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Can You Pm Me The Reserve Price? Check Out My Proxy Network In My Signature.. I Own All 9 Proxys Sites There and Would Like To Add These to My Collection.

Thanks

CorporateGiant, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  5. fattwam

fattwam Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have provided 2 Pictures that show the bandwidth usage over the past 10 month's
    But on average anywhere from 20GB to 60GB per month, but you can see in December the bandwidth went up to around 100GB
    If you start submitting these sites to top sites or any other type of promotion you can expect the bandwidth to increase.

Currently i have this hosted on one of my dedicated server, but that is defiantly not necessary.
    A VPS would work great, but im sure you should be able to host the network on a shared hosting plan from a host that offers Proxy Hosting.

PM'ing you now.

fattwam, Mar 3, 2012 IP