1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Looking for software/script to convert HTML to PDF files

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by pimbot, Feb 16, 2012.

Looking software/script to convert HTML to PDF files, any suggestion is welcome, i hope someone has a free script or solftware

pimbot, Feb 16, 2012 IP
  2. tonyandrews

tonyandrews Peon

Best Answers:
    I use ClassicPDF Converter for this purpose, its a simple software that can convert almost any printable format into PDF without any issues. If its HTML or word or any other. You wont need to worry at all, you can have it all very simple done in just few steps.

Now, if your demand is for converting just a few files that can be done in a day or so, I would recommend you to use the ClassicPDF trial, or otherwise you can upgrade to full version for a life time, and have the ability to literally do anything to the PDF Files, that is you can create, convert, edit or do almost any alternation to your PDF file. I hope this will solve your problem, and you will be satisfied with its performance.

tonyandrews, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  3. pimbot

pimbot Member

Best Answers:
    Great post, thanks.

pimbot, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  4. tonyandrews

tonyandrews Peon

Best Answers:
    You are most welcome!

tonyandrews, Mar 2, 2012 IP