1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal charged me 10.24$ as my bank account got freezed

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by gunnamanil, Mar 1, 2012.

hi guys,

As per the auto withdrawl policy by paypal they had transferred to my bank account.My bank account was freezed as there were no transactions from the past 12 months.As the bank account got freezed paypal transaction got failed to transfer the money to my account and they had charged -5.12$ two times.If they just charged me one time its fine as per their policies.They had charged me twice and made -10.24$ in my paypal.And the amount i transferred got vanished its neither in paypal nor in my secondary bank account that i had added.How can i resolve this problem?

Could anyone help me out?

gunnamanil, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  2. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Why don't you enter details of your current bank account (which you are using rightnow) ??

DON.

deluxdon, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  3. gunnamanil

gunnamanil Member

Best Answers:
    I had added 3 accounts in my paypal but i too don't know that the bank account(Auto-withdrawl) got freezed until paypal charged me that 10.24$.

gunnamanil, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  4. MoolaMails

MoolaMails Peon

Best Answers:
    Sounds like a real problem that you need to get fixed as soon as possible. Maybe you can contact Paypal directly and see if one of there reps can help you out.

MoolaMails, Mar 5, 2012 IP
  5. dan64

dan64 Member

Best Answers:
    Paypal will make automatic withdrawals to the primary bank account. If that is the one you do not want to use then delete it and use another current bank account as the primary account.

dan64, Mar 5, 2012 IP