1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Cheap, Fair Web Hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by ab420, Feb 25, 2012.

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I have a few friends and family members that run websites, so I got a server to host them plus my own sites, but I have tons of room to spare. Rather than let it go to waste, I thought I'd offer up some cheap, fair web hosting packages. I'm not going to try to dazzle you with outrageous false claims of unlimited everything, because I just tell it like it is. You get what you pay for, and in this case, it's a good thing! When you buy 5GB of diskspace - you get 5GB of diskspace, plain and simple. I don't oversell anything - the server is set up with a set number of accounts available, and once they are gone, that's it. That way everyone get the space and bandwidth they paid for, and plenty of server resources to keep their site nice and fast!

No, I'm not a massive web hosting company.
    Yes, I do know what I'm doing.
    Yes, I offer free support.

http://5u5.us <--- see how "un-catchy" and unprofessional that is? Like I said, I'm not a big web hosting company, I'm not looking to get rich. I just have extra space on my server, and don't want to let it go to waste.

$60 / year
    5GB Diskspace
    50GB Bandwidth (monthly)

$120 / year
    10GB Diskspace
    100GB Bandwidth (monthly)

Payment options available for monthly, 3 months, 6 months, year+

ab420, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  2. Crook-sam

Crook-sam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    How long have you been providing hosting services? Where are your servers located?

Crook-sam, Mar 1, 2012 IP
  3. ab420

ab420 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have been hosting a network of sites for just over 6 years, however I have never offered hosting publicly until now.

My servers are located in Texas at SoftLayer (used to the The Planet)

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask!

ab420, Mar 1, 2012 IP