1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Statement period

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by Amnon, Feb 27, 2012.

I've been using OptigoldISP for over ten years now, and something just came up.
    Anybody knows if it is possible to extend the statement period beyond 6 months?

Amnon

Amnon, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  2. OlyPenDoc

OlyPenDoc Peon

Best Answers:

I have also been using OG about 10 years and have not found a way to extend the standard statements, but using Maintenance & Preferences, Export Raw Data you can export payment and invoice data to a csv file and use MS Excel or similar software to produce your own custom statement. I have had to do this a number of times for account audits. However, from the export menu select "Customer Data" for export instead of either the Payments or Invoices because that will dump all payments and/or invoices for a specified date range.

I found that using the export utility and dumping data to CSV files is the best way to get about 90% of the reports that I need out of this system, in fact I have written a number of VB Scripts for Excel to manipulate the CSV and produce the reports after it has been dumped to CSV file.

Good luck...

OlyPenDoc, Mar 21, 2012 IP