1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Need a fast writer? Check this thread

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by sanakhan, Feb 23, 2012.

Hello ladies and gentle,
    May I present you a reliable and chic writing service? Do you need quality content? Consider me. Do you need a writer whose hallmarks are writing unique content with perfect and accuracy? Call my name, drop me an email, and I will be there to help you out. I know it's bit ludicrous to write my service in a slight formal style. Sometime, we should write in a different layout, shouldn't we?
    What I can offer?
    I have capacity of writing 4-5 articles per day, and I promise to deliver articles in the deadline. I won't disappear like other writers when it's finally the time to return the assignment, and you can trust me on this.
    My writing style and quality;
    I have very strong vocabulary yet I don't like putting in tough words and jargon in my writing because I belive that writing should be simple to read and understand. Quality comes with information- I have written on an array of topics- sports, medicine, drugs, health, technology, gadget,...... I am not jack of all trades. However, with research I can put together good pieces of information in very simple, clean, and illicit words for my readers.
    Rates;
    As per market standard I am charging only one cent per word. I was considering to drop my price up for writing, as luck would have it, what comes is divine blessing. And I am satisfied to be paid miserable $5 for 500 words.
    Turn around time;
    24 hours for five articles. I don't mind burning midnight oil so oftentimes I attempt more than five pieces of articles on the same day and return it back. TAT depends on my daily working potential. I am giving discount for bulk orders, if you want to have more details you can contact on my email id.
    sample; I have several samples to show you online, somehow this one is just updated check it here.

Contact me at; If you intend to place order with me.

sanakhan, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  2. pmarkov

pmarkov Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    DO you have experience in body building subject? I am looking for a writer, able to provide me some high quality articles in bodybuilding that worth reading.

pmarkov, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  3. bera.reema

bera.reema Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi i have done a lot of articles on body building if needed please contact i am ready to start immidiately

bera.reema, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  4. vince wicks

vince wicks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Interesting offer. Do you also have any experience on writing web design related works? I'd like to see examples if possible.
    undefined​

vince wicks, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  5. bera.reema

bera.reema Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i can show you samples as well but would be happy to know the rates you are offering first sir and for details you can mail me

bera.reema, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  6. sanakhan

sanakhan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have sent you samples two days ago, I guess. Check your PM.

sanakhan, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  7. sanakhan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    This is scam to put your service on someone's service thread!

8. sanakhan

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    ok i will send you samples