1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Review my New Tattoo Blog

Discussion in 'Websites' started by ialeman, Feb 24, 2012.

Hello, mates. Recently started a new Tattoo Blog for all Tattoo Lovers Worldwide. I plan to make a good tattoo community to talk about this niche.

Please, take a look at AmericanTattoos.Blogspot.com and give me some feedback and advice: do you like my theme? Would you like some other section if you would like tattoos? Some SEO advice? Anything else?

I'm gonna appreciate your comments and recommendations. Thanks.

ialeman, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  2. charls782

charls782 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    very interesting site. your theme is nice. it's neat,clean and cool site. colour combination and content is attractive. good job you did. best luck

charls782, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  3. IG2010

IG2010 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very nice design, a clear and easy to read blog, congratulations, it's not everyday that we see nice blog under blogspot. Bravo It proves that we can do great stuff with free tools

IG2010, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  4. dpmark

dpmark Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    very nice design, i like the clean feeling. But i'm not a tattoo kinda guy, so do you think your target audience may like more "death metal" feeling for a tattoo blog? (pure guesses)

dpmark, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  5. tyatya

tyatya Peon

Best Answers:
    it's nice blog, simple and easy to read your post

tyatya, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  6. pollytoast

pollytoast Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I love this site, the page and video of Zombie Boy is quite fascanating, I would like to know why he got all of those tattoos, I know he said his friends called him Zombie Boy as a kid, but wow, getting every part of his face and body tattoed because of a knickname!
    I think your site will be very popular, even people like myself who don't have tattoos still like to see them.
    The only thing I would say to change/add is a link in the text to go to your pages, what I mean is, it took me a few seconds to realize I had to click the title "A Single Day In The Life Of Zombie Boy" as I was looking for a link to the page in the paragraph, maybe after the sentence "He has a great sense of humor and a great smile." You could put a CLICK HERE to read more and see the video.
    Brilliant site, keep adding great pics and content.
    Regards Polly.

pollytoast, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  7. jhonden

jhonden Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a greart blog. I really liked it. I am a tattoo crazy guy and have couple of also. This is really amazing. Keep on posting your brilliant writing.

jhonden, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  8. Emily Yee

Emily Yee Member

Best Answers:
    I am all good with the outlook but I am concern with your content. If I want to learn and to get a tattoo, I will first find a website that shows a lot of tattoo collections in bigger size. I think pictures are important for this niche. Maybe at the end of each related articles you can direct your user to your similar products of it.

Emily Yee, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  9. Install

Install Member

Best Answers:
    Simple and smart, besides I looove tattoes. Nice blog, keep it up!

Install, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  10. ialeman

ialeman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for your comments Polly. I will make more visible and clickable the post titles at my home page and yes, I tried to make this blog enjoyable even for non tattto lovers. Thanks again, mate.

ialeman, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  11. SilverFox97

SilverFox97 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Helllo Ads. The first thing i saw was ADS GAlore! Beyond that looks good, Nice information here :)

SilverFox97, Mar 2, 2012 IP
  12. reefeira

reefeira Peon

Best Answers:
    great theme.. well chosen theme along with good colour mix. can't suggest more. :)

reefeira, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  13. Irfi0009

Irfi0009 Banned

Best Answers:
    good content ..keep it up

Irfi0009, Mar 3, 2012 IP