1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

United States of America is Friend or Enemy of Pakistan???

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Tushavi, Feb 19, 2012.

Hi Guys,

After Bin Laden's Death, The Weather is very serious between Pakistan & USA, Sometimes we feels now these 2 Countries Start War, But Sometimes White House Announce "Strong Pakistan is Compulsory for USA" then Again White House Stop the Aid of Pakistan, So Guys I am Really Confused. Do USA is Enemy or Friend of Pakistan???

Tushavi, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You're in Brazil pretending to be from the US . Why would you care ?

ApocalypseXL, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  3. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    He is an arab in Brazil, pretending to be from the US

thesickearth, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  4. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Wrong he's Paki . Observe the annoyingly oversized writing and eye gouging capitalization . Only @Pakistan , India and several other countries that's considered beautiful .

ApocalypseXL, Feb 19, 2012 IP
  5. thesickearth

thesickearth Active Member

Best Answers:
    Paki in Brazil? Now that's interesting.

thesickearth, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  6. Tushavi

Tushavi Active Member

Best Answers:
    you are 100% right, I am from Pakistan & this ID I make When I am 13/14 Years Old, this time i choose the options that are on my hand means I am not so mature, but you guys really have no answer of question of this posts, instead of questioning where are I am from??? Why USA Stop the Pakistan Aid??? Pakistan Works for World Peace no one can do, but they stop our aid.

Tushavi, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  7. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If monetary aid is what you mean then you have to know that it has to go through an approval. You just can't get money just like that especially these days when life is really tough for everyone, may it be in the USA, Europe or Asia. Secondly, what benefits would the US get from Pakistan if the government hands out aid to them. You don't think that an American will just give 3 bucks while your walking in Brazil just because your a Pakistani right ? If it seems Pakistan considers the US as its enemy then so be it. I'm already am tired of this I will be your friend -give me money-we hide the terrorists-US is the enemy.

Now my question is why we have to give Pakistan Aid , for what purpose and what do we get in return.

popotalk, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  8. Tushavi

Tushavi Active Member

Best Answers:
    We help USA on USSR times, also Without the Money its hard for Pakistan to survive, if USA don't afford the Country, why not we makes Bilateral relations with China or Russia??? Anyway, Your Answer Clear the Fact that USA is no Longer Friend of Pakistan.

Tushavi, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  9. wmghori

wmghori Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Iran is surviving fine without USA aid. That aid do no good to Pakistani people, it goes into to pockets of corrupt politicians.

wmghori, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  10. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Iran has oil , a shiton of it to be more exact . Iran has oil reserves for another 30 years and some solid natural resources . Pakistan on the other hand has almost no resources , it's overpopulated beyond it's limit and it's main industry (agriculture) will soon prove to be powerless to prevent the glooming specter of starvation . If the US wants to continue to send aid it should be in the shape of condoms and vasectomy kits .

ApocalypseXL, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  11. JamesColin

JamesColin Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I don't think USA has ever been friend of Pakistan. At best it was paying the corrupt government to manipulate it so that they cooperate for USA's israel friends..
    USa is manipulating lots of people, in lots of countries, so that all wars happen in foreign soil only.. They got the 9/11 attacks, but other than that, american killed have been in foreign countries.
    It's a good strategy and I would do the same. But when looking at it from outside we can see they are only creating conflict and using others for their own interest.

Anyway, I don't see how usa can be friend with pakistan, what are the shared values exactly? freedom of speech? freedom of religion? man-woman equal rights? What else?

JamesColin, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  12. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Tell me again which western country has had a war on it's own soil since WWII?

France? Germany? Ireland? Britain? Norway? Spain? Italiy? Netherlands? Canada? Australia? New Zealand?

By your logic, they must all be manipulating things so that wars happen on foreign soil only, and creating conflict in other countries. LoL. Violence emanating from Pakistan is all Canada's fault! Or at least the goat sex. Just ask GWorld. Hey, speaking of perverse sexual acts, how do you like living in Thailand?

Obamanation, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  13. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why since WWII ? Include the last 100 years..

But if you want to deny secret manipulation from the USA, then go ahead, I'm not willing to argue with you about that, not interesting.

And I love having sex with small children, why do you ask, interested too?

14. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    WWII we lost a lot of Americans saving Europe. Wouldn't have thought you wanted to talk about that.

What, you think WWII was the US Fomenting unrest in Europe? LOL.

As interesting as that sounds, I'll have to pass. Besides, all the good looking Thai girls are either a) sold to the sex slave business for Japanese businessmen in the south of the country by age 14, or b) were boys prior to age 15. Either way, it makes my skin crawl.

15. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    That's why I don't want to argue with you, you change everything, I was talking about war on US soil.. But anyway you know it, it's just a tactic of yours.

And about Thailand you know it so well from your TV, that's good source..

But that's ok, whatever you think doesn't affect anyone, not a problem you're harmless :)

16. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    I'm not exactly stopping you from providing evidence to back your claim, or arguments to plug the massive holes in your logic that iimplies Pakistan's problems were created by the US. And no, I don't deny US involvement abroad, particularly during the cold war. It still doesn't help your argument.

Again, don't see you denying any of it. Remind me again which country coined the term "Lady boy"? What I said seems to be common knowledge in Bangkok. Apparently, Thailand is one of the few countries in the world where families hope to raise daughters so they can be sold at puberty. Rumor has it there are places off the map near the border of Malaysia that can and do land 747s filled with Japanese businessmen. Once the girls reach a ripe age of 18, they are sold/sent off to the bars of Pat Pong Road, having been well used up. You know its true. I know its true. Hell, everyone in the country knows its true.

Very true!

17. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm not denying anything because I already told you I'm not interested in arguing with YOU, because of past experience I know what you're playing and I don't enjoy playing it, my choice. You have many friends to play with, not me :)

18. Obamanation

Best Answers:
    Fair enough. I'm not sure why you wouldn't expect a "playful" response when you say things like this, without a willingness to back it up:
    But if you don't want to "play", I suppose we can just write it off to meaningless and flippant things people sometimes say.

Is it true the top stripper/hooker in Phuket is actually a man? Just one of those things you hear, but it sounds believable.

19. JamesColin

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Because I'm just posting, I'm expressing my opinion, but I don't wish to back it up with anything (I have nothing to back it up anyway) I'm just posting for fun, so you can ignore my messages, they don't come from someone who thinks he's right about anything..

That's why for any comments about Thailand, I can also say anything I don't mind. Like I just bought a 12 years old lady boy from Phuket yesterday but already thinking of buying his young sister too because I can hear him sobbing at night in his cupboard, I think he needs a companion, especially since I didn't install a light..
    It's ok, doesn't bother me to write this, and even less to read that about me from others :)

But one thing serious is that it's true that in Thailand they're not from the three religions of the desert, so they don't have the homophobic bias from those books. Also they believe in reincarnation which make their relationship with this current life a bit different, so it translates as good or bad I think there are both sides. So that's why it's not unusual to see all shapes of men dressed and groomed as ladies working as a clerck, in supermarkets, etc.. And of course in area with lot of prostitution you can also see the most beautiful ones dressed to kill :)
    If you ever come to phuket, pattaya or bangkok it's quite easy to spot the ladyboys in the red hot districts as they are the most sexy of all the girls. Not really interesting anyway, I think most of them have mental issues, but it's because of the culture I grew up in. Probably if I was born and raised in thailand I would think nothing of it.

20. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    and what makes the US different from prostitution and lady boys. Isn't it a problem here in the US too ?

popotalk, Feb 25, 2012 IP