1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

ZeekRewards Affiliate No. 1. MLM company in THE WORLD.

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by naviown, Feb 23, 2012.

Zeekler is the penny auction site of Zeek Rewards. Zeekler like many penny auctions such as Quibids, Bidcactus, Bid Pigs, Dibzees, ibid2Save, NailBidder, OneWayAuctions, OogleBids, OrangeBidz, YourPennyWins and Smartbid. These are all penny auction sites offering customers the opportunity to win electronics, jewellery, vacation packages and many other items. These auction sites are not scams. The difference with Zeekler is the company allows persons to be part of the company as affiliates. The Zeekler is that customers and affiliates both win making it a win win for all parties. Zeekler affiliates tell persons about the auction when their referrals join the auction site they are given free bids. Free bids are used to win items on the auction. Customers get free bids affiliates also get free bids for their referrals. Zeekler Affiliate Program is available to persons around the world.'

If you want to find proof, just search for it, if you won't find it -contact me.

This is similar to the other profit sharing programs that a lot of people in this forum swarm to, mostly due to the fact that it is totally passive......THE ONLY DIFFERENCE, is that ZeekRewards offers a real, legit product!

Little of stats :

Rex Ventures Group : 15 years old.
    Zeekler auctions : almost 2 years old.
    ZeekRewards : 1 year and 7 month old.

Zeekrewards Affiliate

Zeek Rewards affiliates are the driving force of the company. The company pays thier affiliates daily for marketing the company globally. Amazon one of the largest retail websites provides an affiliate program and allows persons to make money online promoting thier products and paying a small commission for completed sales. Some power or super affiliates make millions in commissions. Are you a power affiliate? Then you have a website with Amazon items, Google asdense, Commission Junction, Linkshare and other affiliate program trying to make money online. Are these companies scams? No they are not, they all give the opportunity it is the affiliate that makes the sales and recieves the commission. Zeek Rewards allows you to make money by placing an ad daily.

And there are 6 incredible income streams available thru ZeekRewards!

Can you place an ad on your website? Can you place an ad on a free classified ads site online? Just contact me.

If you have any questions : SKYPE : saifas8

I started on 2011 Jun. I already have more than 400 refferal's, JOIN US! : http://naviown.zeekrewards.com

Last edited: Jul 30, 2012
    naviown, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  2. Tushavi

Tushavi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Any Payment proof??? huh???

Tushavi, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  3. nikss

nikss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SCAM

Stay away

I lost two months to post ads and................SCAM

nikss, Feb 24, 2012 IP
  4. agustephenogwo

agustephenogwo Peon

Best Answers:
    they are still new and do not accept most countries.

agustephenogwo, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  5. Tushavi

Tushavi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with you,these Websites are usually Scams, Guys, According to my SEARCH & Research they are purely SCAM, so keep the distance from them, wish you best of luck & tons of Million $$$.

Tushavi, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  6. softcorner

softcorner Member

Best Answers:
    zeek rewars is not a scam and i hope will never be scam, they are most stable and trusted, if any one want to join under me or want more info pm me, they are real people, u can make lot of money

softcorner, Mar 3, 2012 IP
  7. safeinvest0r

safeinvest0r Peon

Best Answers:
    Could you prove your words ?

safeinvest0r, Mar 4, 2012 IP
  8. kanitelle

kanitelle Member

Best Answers:
    i don't like MLM anymore

kanitelle, Mar 4, 2012 IP
  9. softcorner

softcorner Member

Best Answers:
    its different

softcorner, Mar 4, 2012 IP
  10. artariuzLV

artariuzLV Peon

Best Answers:
    Zeekreward is NOT a scam. Im in this company like 4 month. Zeekreward is most stable this type company, its not like standart hyip or mlm, its really different, belive me, i never made any serious income in online business, but zeekreward changed that, if you need any info about zeek, feel free to contact me in skype - artis91

Seriously, zeekreward is best what happened with me so far in online business.

artariuzLV, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  11. John Mac

John Mac Peon

Best Answers:
    "The best MLM company in the world". That's a rather outrages claim, please tell us why it is better than any other MLM Opportunity. Coming here and making a statement like that just to try & drum up recruits is very poor marketing.

John Mac, Mar 18, 2012 IP
  12. Curt8888

Curt8888 Member

Best Answers:
    I've been with the company for 6 years - long before there ever was a Zeekler penny auction site or ZeekRewards affiliate program. This is, by far, the best opportunity I have ever been involved with. You won't find an easier way to make money on the internet. Every single active qualified affiliate earns every 24 hours... can't beat that!

Curt8888, Mar 21, 2012 IP
  13. HopeGardens

HopeGardens Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm looking for a good affiliate (MLM) program to use to funding of our community project. (Hope Community Gardens)

We have a few specific requirements, and I've followed Curt's links, but can't quite figure out how Zeek's structure works.

I'll probably select 2 or 3 companies to market in parallel.

* What we need first of all is stability. The project can't afford to align itself with a company that's not going to be around in a year's time. People aren't very forgiving when they follow a cause and things go wrong.
    * Cost is important. The project has a very tight budget, and can't afford a high upfront or monthly cost.
    * We need a low attrition rate. If we're busy looking after a project in Thailand, we need to know that there's a steady income to pay the bills. A fixed matrix is good for this, because people are less likely to leave when someone pops in under them.
    * The network needs to be deep enough. I want at least the first 3 levels to be experienced or very dedicated marketers, in order to properly support the lower levels. There needs to be enough scope for growth underneath them (6-8 levels minimum)
    * No minimun sales requirement. Again, if we're busy on the farm in rural Thailand (Internet shaky at best) I'm not going to be able to maintain constant sales, and we can't risk losing our only income.
    * Most importantly, the product needs to be one that we can proudly associate with, and announce to the world "We support XYZ"

I'm happy to take my time in selecting the right companies to represent, and then finding and placing the right team to work with over the next few years. Most of all we need a compatibility of vision between the Project, MLM Companies, Products and Core Marketing Team.

Please give this some thought, and I'd love to hear your opinions and mostly advice.

HopeGardens, Mar 22, 2012 IP
  14. PennyAuctionNation

PennyAuctionNation Peon

Best Answers:
    Are you speaking about Penny Auctions in general ? There are a few that are less than reputable, but you can't paint with such a wide brush my friend. My website: http://wwwpennyauctionnation.com, is a forum for Peny Auction owners that actually tries to weed out the fly by night websites by creating a better sense of professionalism in the industry. Zeekler does a pretty good job of getting their name out there, through their keywords, and their affiliate program. From what I understand, the OP would get some benefit from promoting the website because his lnk is related to his Zeekler accound (No different than a traditional affiliate really) I have been trying to get an affiliate program very similar to Zeek's off the ground for another website that I work for: http://www.pennyprizes.com but this program would not be for "customers" per se, but geared more towards forum website such as this one (digitalpoint) to post my banner on their website. Other sites like the ones mentioned above do exactly the same thing, and people gladly post them because the websites have a reputation for paying out. May I ask, what exactly your search and research consisted of ? Because there are a lot of people who post that Penny Auctions are a scam without really understanding how Penny Auctions work.

PennyAuctionNation, Apr 6, 2012 IP
  15. phelixx

phelixx Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Zeek is NOT A SCAM I Am a member and have received checks. I'm a huge skeptic too. I joined and making real money! I have friends that are in it being paid every week. Here is a blog with some really informative information about the program. http://zeekler.mindimage.net

phelixx, May 27, 2012 IP
  16. necassem

necassem Peon

Best Answers:
    hello everybody. i joined zeekrewards system 35 days ago and i started to earn money. i prepared a blog and wrote there everything. you can see earnings proof day by day. myzeekrewardssystem blogspot
    good luck.

necassem, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  17. necassem

necassem Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you brother. i have no idea if it is forbidden. i will take a look. if i find something i will let you know

necassem, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  18. digitalwebman06

digitalwebman06 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Guys Forums are very sensitive. Please don't make posts without any proof.
    @Naviown can you show us some payment proof then the people would be so much open about the site.

digitalwebman06, Jul 9, 2012 IP
  19. necassem

necassem Peon

Best Answers:
    here is my little proof myprovedsystem blogspot com/p/proof-of-zeekrewards html

necassem, Jul 10, 2012 IP
  20. necassem

necassem Peon

Best Answers:
    i have changed my blog name, brother. :)

necassem, Jul 10, 2012 IP