1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AlertPay Online Community Support

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Chrisz@AlertPay, Mar 24, 2011.

1. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    The US $ card does not have the name of alertpay member on it. And most people have accounts in USD so we will automatically request cards in USD. What happens in case there is a problem with the ATM machines and it keeps the card? Since there is no name on the card how will the bank know to whom this card belongs? This could be a big big problem.

newbie191, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  2. AlertPay Rep

AlertPay Rep Guest

Best Answers:
    hi newbie191,

I have asked the AlertPay Team to look into this and we will get back to you.

Thanks for your question,
    Tanya

AlertPay Rep, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  3. AlertPay Rep

AlertPay Rep Guest

Best Answers:
    AlertPay Rep, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  4. coolu

coolu Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi ,Alertpay team please allow local bank transfer available in india with as 15$ for bank transfer is too much :( Make it free just like paypal or 1$ or 2 $ should be a good idea to make the withdrawal less . please do something also adding mastercard and visa withdrawal here in india and the use of Accepting and sending payment via Mastercard and visa as it has been so long time and this option have been disabled by alertpay .Please solve this problem as soon as possible . As as worldwide payment processor you should solve the problems as soon as possible otherwise it has been a problem for us as well for your team also . we know that you have been working for the same also

Best Regards
    coolu

coolu, Feb 22, 2012 IP
  5. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Newbie191,

To report that your AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card has been lost or stolen, please follow these instructions:

1. Login to your AlertPay account and click on "Profile"
    2. Under the "Financial" header click on "AlertPay PrePaid Debit Card"
    3. Click on "Manage Card"
    4. Select "Report Lost or Stolen" from the 'Manage Card' drop-down menu
    5. Select the missing card number from the drop-down menu.
    6. Enter in your Transaction PIN and click 'Continue'.
    7. Click 'Report Lost or Stolen' to confirm your selection.

Once you click "Report Lost or Stolen", your AlertPay PrePaid Card will be cancelled and any remaining funds will be returned to your AlertPay Balance.

If you would like to order a new PrePaid Card, you can do so by clicking on the banner in your Account Overview.

This should clarify what to do in the event that a faulty ATM machine keeps your AlertPay Debit PrePaid Card hostage.

Kind regards,
    Tarik

AlertPay Team, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  6. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Coolu,

We are always working to better the services we provide our members with. We won't be turning a blind eye ;) India is a huge market and we recognize this. Rest assured that if anything comes up we won't hesitate to update our members.

All the best,
    Tarik

AlertPay Team, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  7. Namskie

Namskie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What happened to Chris? I stopped using AlertPay months ago because of the poor customer service I received. It took 1 - 2 weeks just to get my ticket replied to, unacceptable from a major cooperation.

Namskie, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  8. AlertPay Rep

AlertPay Rep Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi Namskie,
    The online support team has completely changed. We are now two people from AlertPay addressing inquiries recd here. Now, members of the Gamersoul community can receive a response within 48 business hours usually.

All the best and welcome back!
    Tanya

AlertPay Rep, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  9. AlertPay Rep

AlertPay Rep Guest

Best Answers:
    AlertPay Rep, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  10. Anditya

Anditya Peon

Best Answers:
    Yesterday around 11AM I got scammed by Rachman Sunardy donniwindarma(at)yahoo(dot)com more than 2 hours waiting but not get what deals we agree for. After check his YM & Forum status, he's Offline, already runaway after he got $850 from my AP funds...

I contact AP support but don't know why AP help this guy after their customer support already see the thread I send to them. If their not lock that guy account, their will help that guy to scam many people outside!

I got this email from AP :

Hello,

Thank you for contacting AlertPay's Resolutions department.

[B]Before filing a dispute, please contact the seller and attempt to resolve the issue as most disputes can be resolved with proper communication.[/B]

To contact the seller, you can locate their email address in your transaction "Activity". Their email address should appear as where the payment was sent. Some sellers might also provide you with their phone number.

If you are unable to resolve the dispute in this manner and there is no co-operation on the seller’s behalf, you can file a claim against them by replying to this message.

Regards,

----------------------------------
    Thank you for choosing AlertPay. If you have any additional questions, feel free to check out our helpful Frequently Asked Questions at hXXpsXXXhelpdesk~alertpay~com

Resolution

Ticket Details
    ===================
    Ticket ID: LMG-341170
    Department: Transaction Dispute
    Status: Closed <--- Don't know why their close this ticket before settle this problem!
    Code (markup):

Here's the thread : kaskus~us/showthread.php?p=653146668
    Related this thread :
    1) wjunction~com/123-alertpay/95545-official-alertpay-support-thread-157~htm#post1420038
    2) blackhatworld~com/blackhat-seo/shit-list/410578-850-scammed-rachman-sunardy-email-ym-donniwindarma-toyibom~html#post3893586

*Change ~ to .

Anditya, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  11. AlertPay Rep

AlertPay Rep Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi Anditya,

Our User Agreement (https://www.alertpay.com/en/legal.aspx) clearly states some very important points on members exercising their own due diligence before engaging in any sort of online transaction . When we speak of due diligence, we mean that you have to know what you are getting into, possess all the information, and understand the risks involved (if any). This is the reason our User Agreement strictly prohibits any transactions made with unauthorized exchangers. If you choose to engage in a transaction with these unauthorized exchangers, consider yourself warned of the risks you are exposing yourself to. Consequently, if a negative outcome results from transactions performed with the help of unauthorized exchangers, AlertPay will not be able to assist you since you chose not to use one of our authorized exchangers. The reason we have a list of authorized exchangers is actually to promote favourable and positive outcomes for our members. You can find the list of approved exchangers by performing the following steps:

1) Login to your AlertPay account and click on "Withdraw".
    2) On the right hand side you will see: "Withdraw funds through an AlertPay-recognized exchanger"
    3) Click on the word "exchanger"

In your case, you selected an exchanger that was not authorized by AlertPay so we are not responsible for the negative outcome. By using an unauthorized exchanger, there was a possibility of your funds going to dubious sources and it is unfortunate that this turn out to be your circumstance. This is the reason we include exchangers in our User Agreement and put time into drafting a list of authorized exchangers.

If our authorized exchangers would have been used, then we would have been able to assist you further in this matter. For your safe online transactions, we strongly encourage you to abide by our User Agreement.

Thank you,
    Tanya

AlertPay Rep, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  12. Anditya

Anditya Peon

Best Answers:
    Same problem like me... With this ticket ;
    [#OMV-147104]: [#WEV-244929], [#LMG-341170] : Please dispute immediately

You must make a few changes on the investigation of scam cases. If you all act more than 24 hours and all the buyer use his funds to pay the seller (not using their Credit Card), you already help that scammer to run away and exchange that money to other eMoney services like Liberty Reserve and MoneyBookers.

If that buyer using his Credit Card to pay (AP're clever now to off this payment type (I think you already got many scammer cases there) = because you know the risk), you already loss your company funds after buyer doing charge back rite... Think again if you want to run your business without problem. You must act fast if you know that seller is scammer and Google is the best engine to search many of scammer, why you not use that? Or you already search any scammer using your services and just blinding your eye and do your rules.

My Advice for your services : Don't egoistic and do not be too pedantic to settle your customer problem and follow robot rules. You're human rite, so just do what human will do if know someone already cheating!

Anditya, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  13. theonebd

theonebd Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi my Ticket ID: OHU-638476 not responded. Please check...

theonebd, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  14. truong1603hd

truong1603hd Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi AlertPay Team!
    withdrawing money, how long I can get the money

truong1603hd, Feb 28, 2012 IP
  15. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Anditya,

Our resolutions team has sent you a reply concerning the matter.

Kind regards,
    Tarik

AlertPay Team, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  16. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Theonebd,

Our advisors have replied to your ticket.

Kind regards,
    Tarik

17. AlertPay Team

AlertPay Team Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Truong1603hd,

A wire withdrawal will take 2-4 business days to complete. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Kind regards,
    Tarik

18. winusaa

winusaa Peon

Best Answers:
    I had been there a problem with alertpay speckle,

winusaa, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  19. Tushavi

Tushavi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Alertpay Guys??? Can we chat or email Mr Patel???

Tushavi, Feb 29, 2012 IP
  20. otakuspot

otakuspot Member

Best Answers:
    Hey alertpay are you going to starting to process mastercard and visa anytime soon? I've got a business with over 10k/month revenue and have been itching to move to you guys.

Thanks

otakuspot, Feb 29, 2012 IP