1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What more changes and upgrades can facebook do?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Longomillo, Feb 21, 2012.

I was just curious if anyone in here thinks that facebook's constant upgrades and little changes are working in trying to keep them more current and popular. For example the new timeline and picture viewing, I have heard some poeple either love the conept and idea or they want "the old" facebook back. Does anyone think that facebook is slowly running itself down down the drain with their "fix it even if it's not broken" mentality? I mean they had and still do have a great thing, but as time goes on I wonder if people will start to miss the simple facebook we all know, and get frustrated with the constant rearranging and addtions that seem to only show up because the facebook team wants something to do. Maybe this is just me, but I think facebook should have a stopping point once they get a thing that everyone loves, and worry about changing or fixing things that need fixing, like the fact that messenger glitches all the time and that there is no need for a scrolling status bar AND a homepage that does the same thing. Let me know what you all think.

Longomillo, Feb 21, 2012 IP
  2. onlinewarrior

onlinewarrior Peon

Best Answers:
    I think with thier upcomming IPO offering there will be many more changes. I think especially in the Ad department.

onlinewarrior, Feb 23, 2012 IP
  3. Longomillo

Longomillo Peon

Best Answers:
    I think changing around the way the Ad's work might be the only smart choice. But Im just wary to see how many people will want to stay with facebook as it completely rearranges itself from its original product that everyone became addicted to. Either that or I could be completely wrong and it could cause a mass wave of even more people to join to FB. really you never know which way people are going to swing now a days. I just think part of the reason so many people loved facebook to begin with is because it was simple and yet highly affective, not mention it lets everyone be as nosy as they cant be in real life. But beside the point, Im still curious to see where the new offer will take facebook.

Longomillo, Feb 23, 2012 IP